Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#318094 by AlanJones Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:23 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13056289787

Hello, everyone my name is Katy Arnold I partner with a commodities group Source IT USA. We are a company that is direct to all of their commodities. We deal in Gold bars, gold dust, sell BG & SBLC, we also lease BG. Also we have a monetization group that monetizes BG, SBLC to either do project funding or to place in a trading platform. We lease BG at 13%, BCL B2B,e sell BG at46%. We monetize BG at 62% we monetize SBLC at well. We trade blocked funds at 75% FV/MO. Our loop program is $2 million net $146 million to clients. If there is any real principals that meet our requirements please contact me by Skype or email.

Katy Arnold: Source IT USA partner

Email Address: [email protected]

Skype ID: katy.zone1

From the Website:
Legacy Commercial Capital
Phone: (305) 628-9787

Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm EST
Sat: 10am-4pm EST
Sun: Closed

Address
P.O. Box 693021
Miami Fl. 33269

From the WhoIs for legacycommercialcapital.com:
Creation Date: 2015-02-16T19:40:20Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-02-16T19:40:20Z

Registrant Name: VistaPrint Technologies Ltd <- Free domain service
Registrant Organization: VistaPrint Technologies Ltd

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#318906 by AlanJones Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:18 am
Katy Arnold

Commercial & Residential Consultant/ Business Broker Consultant
Company Name Commercial & Residential Consultant
Dates Employed Feb 2016 – Present Employment Duration1 yr 1 mo Location Nationwide (USA)
Hello, my name is Katy Arnold I am a independent residential & commercial financing consultant. I represent a private funding group that can fund large and small scale residential & commercial projects. They fund $250,000 to over $500 million dollars for commercial projects and $75,000 to $5 million for residential projects. If principal need financing for their residential or commercial projects please contact me for more information.

Katy C. Arnold: Residential & Commercial Consultant

Email Address: [email protected]

Direct Number: (951) 422-7562

Post on LinkedIn:
If you have any bank instruments that need monetizing reply back.

Regards

Katy Arnold

Contact and Personal Info
Katy’s Profile
linkedin.com/in/katy-arnold-68037bb6
Websites
legacycommercialcapital.com (Company Website)
Phone
951-422-7562 (Mobile)
Email
[email protected]

Legacy Commercial Capital claim to be based in Florida, yet there is no record of them on the Florida Department of State website.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#318946 by AlanJones Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:22 pm
"Katy" claims that she is a victim of an employment scam and didn't realise she was scamming people - how strange then that she is still passing on details of people looking for bank guarantees to her scammer contacts. The following are messages between her and a potential victim from the last few days:

Hello, XXX thanks! for connecting with me on Linkedin. It would be my pleasure to work with you and your business clients. Let's chat tomorrow to discuss what type of funding your clients will be needing. Can we please! chat by Skype phone? My Skype is katy.zone1
Katy Arnold

XXX, I know we are in different countries. So what time would you like to chat about business funding?

Hello, XXX thank you so much for replying back. Legacy Commercial Capital is a two division financing company. The first division is residential we finance $ 75,000 to $5 million only on non- owner occupy residential properties. The types of properties we finance are Fix & flips, condos, Townhomes, multifamilies, duplexes, and some new constructions. Our commercial financing division financing starts at $10 million to over $500 million. We finance hotels, shopping malls, resorts, bed & breakfast, sport stadiums etc. We don't charge any up front fees but their is a retainer fee that has to be paid if the loan is to go to underwriting. The retainer fee will be return to the principal once the deal is closed. I represent a private lender group which consist of hedge funds, high net worth individuals, and pension funds. Depending on the loan amount the commercial loan can close in 2 to 6 months. We fund loans large-scale projects worldwide. We have some required documents that must be fill out by the principals only. We don't work with brokers, just principals that own the properties. The client must be the principal of their projects.

Hello, XXX sorry! for the delay in getting back to you. Let me clarify what I was saying about worldwide funding. For instance if you have any business clients that wanted to build a sport stadium in Canada and they needed a loan amount of $150 million Legacy Commercial Capital private lenders could fund that project if the client meet the criteria requirements.Legacy Commercial Capital only has one underwriter that process all the loans, the private lenders group are the ones who fund the deals. They private lenders fund any type of large-scale commercial project worldwide if they make common sense, business sense, and dollars sense to the private lender group. To answered your question about the commodities. Yes! we are. Also just to let you know me and my business partner Bernard Anderson only work with official representative or the principals. Are you a official representative of your clients?

Hello, XXX I do apologize for the misunderstanding. Now I understand your question. No I am not authorized to provide bank instruments. My business partner Bernard Anderson is. I also stated in that post that me and my business partner works together on all the financial banking instrument deals. XXX, I hope you are still willing to work with me and my business partner Bernard Anderson. Here is his business contact information. If you decide to work with me and Bernard Anderson and you call him please let him know that I refered you. He answers all his questions by email. Bernard Anderson
CEO, ROI Global LLC
Atlanta, GA USA
1-678-817-2120

Hello, XXX here is Bernard Anderson email address: [email protected]

#318947 by AlanJones Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:24 pm
Hello, XXX in this email is (3) attachments of the Criteria for residential and the type of loans we fund. When you have time please go to our company website which is www.legacycommercialcapital.com

Best Regards,

Katy Arnold
--
Katy C. Arnold
Independent Consultant
Phone: 951-422-7562