Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#317361 by Tayster Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:39 pm
Let me introduce our company’s profile briefly, I m Mr. Wu Tak Lung the recruitment director for China Machinery Engineering Corporation (referred to as “CMEC”) Founded in 1978 in Xicheng District Beijing,China. CMEC has successfully reshaped its business pattern, and evolved into an internationally reputed and domestically engineering contractor mainly engaged in international projects and trade.

Given the opportunity to export our goods into United State & Canada, our current major activities such as electric power, transportation, housing & architecture, plant construction, environmental protection and resource exploration. We are interested in employing your service to work with us as our payment agent who can help us establish a medium of receiving payment from company’s, product consumers in the mentioned region.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?
The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in China is 25%, whereas it is only 7% tax for international money transfer made by a private individual. There is no sense for us to work this way, That’s why we need you! We need agents to receive payment for our company( in money orders, check or bank wire transfers) and to resend the money to us, in this way, we will save more money and enhance our transaction business with our customers.

JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Receive payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 5% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay as instructed by the account department

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
You will be paid a $4000 monthly as fixed salary.
You will also get 5% from each operation! For example: you receive $10,000 USD via checks on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $500 (5% from $10,000) for yourself!

ADVANTAGES
You will work as an independent employee right from the comfort of your home or office. The job is absolutely legal and we also have anti money laundry policy designed to be in accordance with the International law. for your better information do check our Web bellow. If you are willing to accept this opportunity, do let me know.

Regards,
Mr. WU Tak Lung.
No.178, Guanganmenwai Street,
Xicheng District 100055-Beijing,China
Tel:010-63451188
Web: www.cmec.com.cn
[email protected]
Advertisement

#317365 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 pm
Thanks for posting! The writer is sub-Saharan African, not Chinese. It's a scam.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#319154 by dirkvan Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:28 am
What is the nature of the scam? I've been pinged, too.
#319155 by AlanJones Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:36 am
Money laundering or fake cheques - you will receive payments that are either the proceeds of crime, taken from compromised bank accounts or are fake cheques.

The scammer hopes that you forward the payment to him before the banks notice. Eventually the payment to you will be reversed and you'll be down the money you sent and possibly facing criminal investigations.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#324541 by Derek Vawdrey Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:57 pm
Let me introduce our company’s profile briefly, I m Mr. Wan Li Zhang the recruitment director for China Machinery Engineering Corporation (referred to as “CMEC”) Founded in 1978 in Xicheng District Beijing,China. CMEC(Manufacturer) has successfully reshaped its business pattern, and evolved into an internationally reputed and domestically engineering contractor mainly engaged in international projects and trade.

Given the opportunity to export our goods into United State & Canada, our current major activities such as electric power, transportation, housing & architecture, plant construction, environmental protection and resource exploration. We are interested in employing your service to work with us as our payment agent who can help us establish a medium of receiving payment from company’s, product consumers in the mentioned region.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?
The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in China is 25%, whereas it is only 7% tax for international money transfer made by a private individual. There is no sense for us to work this way, That’s why we need you! We need agents to receive payment for our company( in money orders, check or bank wire transfers) and to resend the money to us, in this way, we will save more money and enhance our transaction business with our customers.

JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Receive payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 5% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay as instructed by the account department

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
You will be paid a $2000 monthly as fixed salary.
You will also get 5% from each operation! For example: you receive $10,000 USD via checks on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $500 (5% from $10,000) for yourself!

ADVANTAGES
You will work as an independent employee right from the comfort of your home or office. The job is absolutely legal and we also have anti money laundry policy designed to be in accordance with the International law. for your better information do check our Web bellow. If you are willing to accept this opportunity, do let me know.

Regards,
Mr. Wan Li Zhang.
Web: www.cmec.com.cn
[email protected]|[email protected]

This email is a scam, do not trust. Contacting the buisness now to tell them of the website that is fake.

The scammer found my email on LinkedIn, so be aware.
#327014 by VoiceofKane Wed May 03, 2017 6:33 pm
Just got an email from this guy asking if I got his message on Linkedin (I didn't, but I assume it was the one posted). Good thing I googled his name before responding.
#352052 by Bill Collins Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:35 pm
Has anyone heard of a man who goes by the name of Chen Fu Fang. He has sent me a similar message that Wan Li Zhang sent out. I just signed up for this ScanWarners so I wanted to get this out and I can post his cover letter which is similar to what Wan Li Zhang posted.

Thanks
xxxxx
#352053 by Bryon Williams Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:49 pm
Post the emails sent to you with the email headers.
Remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Do not post the emails you sent.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#359204 by Five Speed Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:43 pm
China Machinery Engineering Corporation
Attachments9:01 AM (5 hours ago)
to me
Thanks for your Interest in joining us,

When you are assigned as one of our Company representative, you will be an intermediary between CMEC and the clients in your region to help us collect payment. The collection process is easy, we supply item on credit and when it time for payment our account and sales department discuss with our customers, settle the balance and a particular date is fixed for collection.

When this date is due, we send you the contact information of the client for payment to discuss the terms by which payment will be made.

This job need no prior experience and any other additional expenses like Telephone calls and transportation cost incurred during the course of your duty will be reimbursed by CMEC.

Attach is our Company management summary and Anti-money Laundering policy, if you are willing to take up this position, Please provide the following information to enable us prepare a formal agreement/policy document binding us together.

Full Names:
Complete Address:
Company Name ( If any):
Phone Number:

Upon verification, an MOU /Contract will be issued to you to sign. Thanks for your anticipated action and we hope to hear back from you.

Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JIN CHUNSHENG
Vice President,
China Machinery Engineering Corporation.
Web: http://www.cmec.com