Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#319450 by AlanJones Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:21 am
Currency Scammer - [email protected]

RMB PROVIDER-- FOR EXCHANGE USD- EUR-BTC -- REQUIRED FOR CHINA
USD PROVIDER-- FOR EXCHANGE VEF -- REQUIRED FOR CHINA
EUR PROVIDER-- FOR EXCHANGE IQD DINARS -- REQUIRED FOR EUROPE
Please more info, pm me
or to my emai: [email protected]
Skype id: erickguit1

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#363487 by Erick Cedeno Tue May 01, 2018 3:02 am
Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to try and avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how low these pathetic criminals will go to steal from their victims.

Hello Sir Alan Jones, Good day for you. I am owner of this email address. I like to ask you this question. Do you have some reliable proof that I already receive money in my national or international bank accounts scamming currency from people on internet? If You havent proofs, You must retract it.
This post is a great fake.
Very iresponsible and disrespectful action.

Sincerely
Erick Cedeno
#363495 by AlanJones Tue May 01, 2018 3:44 am
The proof is already there, dumbass.

Legitimate people don't post on LinkedIn looking for people to do currency exchange for them, they go to their bank and do it.

While we're at it, here's a few more of your scams taken from Facebook:
Major Sell SUGAR, MILK POWDER, SMIRNOFF!!! ALL CHINA PORTS READY!! [email protected]

Toyota Tundra 2016-2017 available. Motor V8 i force 5,7L or 4,6L. Diferents Models. Regular, Double Cabine and Crew Max. In custom models. Limited, Platinum or TRD PRO. Ready to export in major amount. With Great discount. Any safe port in the World. More info email me: [email protected] or pm me here in Facebook.

Selling A entire lot of 1000 units Turbo Loader Mercedes Benz Available, for 4 cylinders, A class, B class, C class, E class, GLK class, CLS class. Major Sale. 719 EURs per unit. Ready To Export from Germany. Pm me or reply to my email: [email protected] ----God Bless You--- Erick

You claim that your name is Erick Cedeno, yet all of the above were posted from an account in the name of Erickaiser Diosito. I guess it's difficult to remember your fake name when you've got so many different scams going on.

From the fake Facebook profile for Erickaiser Diosito:
Humanista, Defensor de los derechos humanos, Cultor y Músico!
Senior Investment Consultant at RISING GROUP OVERSEAS
Studied at UNEARTE
Lives in Passaic, New Jersey
Engaged
From Carúpano, Venezuela

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#363496 by AlanJones Tue May 01, 2018 3:47 am
Email address [email protected] has also been used to register a few domains:

icotoday.xyz:
Creation Date: 2018-04-13T01:15:02.0Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-04-13T23:59:59.0Z

Registrant Name: Erick Cedeno
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Calle Principal
Registrant City: Carupano
Registrant State/Province: Sucre
Registrant Postal Code: 6150
Registrant Country: VE
Registrant Phone: +58.4147766606
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

tokennews.club:
Creation Date: 2018-04-13T01:15:02Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-04-13T01:15:02Z

Registrant Name: Erick Cedeno
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Calle Principal
Registrant Street:
Registrant Street:
Registrant City: Carupano
Registrant State/Province: Sucre
Registrant Postal Code: 6150
Registrant Country: VE
Registrant Phone: +58.4147766606
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

#363573 by AlanJones Tue May 01, 2018 11:40 pm
Another email address used by this dumb scammer - [email protected]

And another one of his scams:
Hola queridos hermanos venezolanos tengo una gran necesidad de salir del país, para trabajar para pagar la operación del corazon de mi hijo de 2 años. Si pueden ayudarme con donativos o un préstamo preferiblemente de por lo menos 900$ dolares para poder pagar el pasaje de avion. Si se me presta podré pagarlo a quien me ayude de 8 a 12 meses con intereses. Además de declarar en este grupo la ayuda recibida a conocimiento de todos. Con esto podré trabajar en Chile y podré costear por mi cuenta una o varias operaciones a mi hijo lo más pronto posible que sufre de Tetralogía de Fallot, necesitando un marcapaso urgente e insumos. Les estaré agradecido toda la vida. Atentamente. Erick Cedeño. Un abrazo Fraternal. Donativo o Préstamo Vía Paypal: [email protected]

Translation:
Hello dear Venezuelan brothers I have a great need to get out of the country, to work to pay for my 2-Year-old's heart operation. If you can help me with donations or a loan preferably at least $ 900 to be able to pay the plane ticket. If I can get paid, I'll be able to pay you to help me 8 to 12 months with interest. In addition to declaring in this group the assistance received to everyone's knowledge. With This, I will be able to work in Chile and I will be able to afford one or more operations to my son as soon as possible. I'll be grateful to you all my life. Thank you. Erick Cedeño. A fraternal embrace. Donation or loan via Paypal: [email protected]