Information on romance scams and scammers.
#319557 by Mike Wilson Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi,

Am so happy to meet you on SingaporeExpats, You seems like a very nice person and I wouldn't mind getting to know you n’ learn more about each other. I'm 66 years old Widowed, 6’0” tall, Single father of a 30 year old daughter- Her name is Angela. I lost my wife 10 years ago. Sadly she died of a terrible car accident on her way coming home from work. I was born in Italy, Raised in the United States. I've lost both of my folks, My late father is from Italy while my late mother from the United States, I was the only child so my childhood was fun.

I came to Australia 3 years ago for a business trip, Actually I won a Huge International Contract in Melbourne that made me travel all the way from the US to get the Job done, After completing the project then. I fell in love with Australia, So I decided to start a new life here and ever since then I've been living & working here and I loved everything about Australia, So I decided to establish A construction firm business in Queensland. I work as a Self-employed Architectural Engineer, I do designing of houses, Over-see the construction of the buildings and I also do freelance for some construction buildings. It involves dedication and extreme hard work. Though I work as much as i would but i get too lonely and comes back home to find no one to say "How was your day" I live in Bowen Hills, QLD.

A very good friend of mine found his partner on SingaporeExpats and he recommended the site to me, So am giving it a try. Who knows? I might find my soul mate there :) I love meeting new people, I also enjoy cuddling up on the couch to a fire and a good movie. I consider myself a very honest and open guy and enjoy giving and receiving affection, Am an easy going person and easy to get along with. I am a gentleman at all times and I always respect the person I am with.. I am looking for an attractive minded woman who loves music and movie as much as I do! I guess the best way to describe myself is that I'm a nice guy who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions.. I believed not only in what a woman look like but her heart play the most important role to me cause I want a real and a serious relationship with the right woman. I'm a responsible man, who thinks it's more important to come home and spend quality time with the family instead of hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuffs. I enjoy traveling alot and It's nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world.

I believe in friendship so much because to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship, I am looking for someone that is honest, true, and faithful, with a good heart and enjoys doing some of the things I do. someone that is woman enough to stick out good times, bad times, hard times, Is always there no matter what might happen, Someone that is not controlling, abusive, or always having to be in charge, I own my home here and my construction firm business. I have attached some recent photos of me along with this email. I hope to hear from you! xoxoxo

Regards,
David

Uses the images of Actor Scott Davidson

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#319576 by malu53 Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:58 pm
look on picassa

email address leads to a profile on FB
uid: david.copeland.16718
David Copeland
I would describe myself as someone who is mature, candid, affectionate, and believes in integrity!
Architect at Architecture & Engineering
Studied Electrical and Computer Engineering at UCLA
Lives in Brisbane, Australia
Widowed
From Los Angeles, California

About David
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile. I hope I put a smile on your lips.

Moving forward with my life, I desire to meet a loving, honest, faithful, monogamous, educated, financially secure and physically fit lady. A special lady who would firstly like to become my best friend and then who would grow into my loving partner. Someone to talk with, share with and to wholeheartedly love and respect. I am a man who has a combination of gentleness, strength, integrity, intelligence, humor and confidence. Good looks in a partner is nice, but only if there is substance beneath. My Match has a kind heart, respect for others, commitment to family and wants to be my best friend. Being very affectionate, I am a toucher, a hand holder who adores letting my loved one know how much they mean to me, over dinner, walking through a mall, every morning when they wake up until the final kiss good night. I am a very physically active man who exercises Almost everyday and kept myself trim and in good shape, doing outdoor activities. Physical exercise is a large part of my life. Biking, running, hiking, down hill skiing are all loves of mine.

Favourite Quotes
Love is life. And if you miss Love, You miss life!