Information on romance scams and scammers.
#205075 by Grunt Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:31 am
https://www.facebook.com/gavin.fedro12
Gavin Fedro
Image Image

claims to be a private military contractor In the US
originating (job & education) from the UK

yahoo avatar

images are stolen from Ukrainian television journalist
Stogniy Kostiantyn Petrovich
Last edited by Grunt on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#205076 by Grunt Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:34 am
Sorry dear, i dont recall your name, can you kindly remind me how we met or how did you get my email address?
Thanks.
Gavin
Received: from [80.243.180.46]
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014
IP: 80.243.180.46
Hostname: 46-180-243-80.rackcentre.redstation.net.uk very popular and often used by scammers
ISP: Redstation Limited
Organization: Dedicated Server Hosting
State/Region: London, City of
City: London
#319542 by iCardiologist Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:53 am
this guy is operating under different names again

Maxwell Alvin
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010621323054

Norman Benjamin
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013862919480

and most recently which I felt suspicious when a friend informed me that she is going to UK to meet a 49 years old widower with a daughter after meeting him online just for 3-4 weeks on Tinder. I simply took his photo and did a google search on the image and luckily enough found your website along with a couple of others similar to yours.

I alarmed her and good for her that she believed in me. Thank you very much for running such a useful portal. He initially offered her some financial assistance and then vanished for a few days saying that going to Canada for business related travel on some construction site. I asked her to ask for the address to be used for the invitation letter to be given to the embassy for visa applications and asked him to provide his passport, tenancy agreement etc. After which he didn't reply, and then said that it should be prepared by him and changed the topic whenever asked about the documents to be provided. He is so professional in scamming that he somehow managed to make "his" daughter talk to her over video as well.

Marcel David
<removed Facebook link showing images of young children> Mike W
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone : +44-151-675-0315 (Available on VIBER)

Address that he gave (which I know is not right one as I know how UK addresses are written)

25 Black Down,
Milton Keynes, Buckingham

Can someone report this UK number to the UK police and ask them to take action against the owner or get the number blocked so that no one else falls a victim to these people.

I found a Google+ profile under the name of Edmond Patch which seems to be the same "identity"

You may find further details on this website as well which has a lot more profiles of the same "PERSON" reported with images.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=77993
#319575 by malu53 Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:49 pm
FB profile gone, retrieved pic from cache

yahoo avatar

neatly documented here too
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;cat=2654
#319579 by malu53 Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:17 pm
uid: marcel.david.14855
Marcel David
profile from December 6 2016

Image Image
#353560 by madzialena_80 Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:55 am
The man is operating again. Now he is introducing himself as REECE ANTHONY.

He is searching targets in Poland. He wrote: "Hello pretty lady how are you, My name is Reece Anthony. I found your profile here and was inspired. I am British Citizen I am an Engineer, I live in Bristol, You are so beautiful, what is your Age and what do you do for living? I will like to know more about you. It will be nice to receive your response and know more about you."
And then: "Thanks for your message i will also like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Reece Anthony. I am from United Kingdom. I am an Engineer by profession. I like your profile and you look so beautiful. I work with Marine shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations.. I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Ross Anderson of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago.May her soul rest in peace. I have two daughters, Ella and Josephine, ten and six years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I like going to the movies, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.. I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential"
Link to his new profile:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015316802883