Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#319608 by Terminator5 Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:45 am
http://www.alexpughome.com/

ALEX PUG PUPPIES HOME
Call/text (410) 989 9773

Welcome to “Alex Pug Puppies Home”, We are small pug breeding family with special love for this breed , we find them very affectionate and fascinating , you would be very surprise how lovely this breed is.

We started breeding 5 years ago after researching all we could about these lovely breed. our first Pug Hugo , Hugo was followed a year later by Lola,a few years later by Coco .Pugs are a true passion of mine since I was little.

Our aim is to breed not for quantity but top quality puppies, Health is a priority in both the females & males. All our pugs match the AKC breed standard. Ours pet’s live indoors with us as part of our family, their babies are raised in our bedroom until they are old enough to come downstairs. We love breeding these animals and see the joy it brings our children each litter we have.There is nothing that brightens a dull day more that a Pug staring back at you when you wake up in the morning. The health, comfort and happiness of our Pugs are my main priorities. No time, effort or expense has been spared to provide a clean and loving home for them.

The Pugs have completely consumed our lives. We live and breathe Pug! If you come visit, you will see Pug pictures, statues, pillows, and every imaginable Pug thing everywhere you look! We have greatly enjoyed making new friends all over the country because of the Pugs.

THE PUG BREED

General Appearance
Decidedly square and cobby, it is ‘multum in parvo’ shown in compactness of form, well knit proportions and hardness of muscle, but never to appear low on legs, nor lean and leggy.

Characteristics
Great charm, dignity and intelligence.

Temperament
Even-tempered, happy and lively disposition.

Head and Skull
Head relatively large and in proportion to body, round, not apple-headed, with no indentation of skull. Muzzle relatively short, blunt, square, not upfaced. Nose black, fairly large with well open nostrils. Wrinkles on forehead clearly defined without exaggeration. Eyes or nose never adversely affected or obscured by over nose wrinkle. Pinched nostrils and heavy over nose wrinkle is unacceptable and should be heavily penalised.

Eyes
Dark, relatively large, round in shape, soft and solicitous in expression, very lustrous, and when excited, full of fire. Never protruding, exaggerated or showing white when looking straight ahead. Free from obvious eye problems.

Ears
Thin, small, soft like black velvet. Two kinds – ‘Rose ear’ – small drop-ear which folds over and back to reveal the burr. ‘Button ear’ – ear flap folding forward, tip lying close to skull to cover opening. Preference given to latter.

Mouth
Slightly undershot. Wide lower jaw with incisors almost in a straight line. Wry mouths, teeth or tongue showing all highly undesirable and should be heavily penalised.

Neck
Slightly arched to resemble a crest, strong, thick with enough length to carry head proudly.

Forequarters
Legs very strong, straight, of moderate length, and well under body. Shoulders well sloped.

Body
Short and cobby, broad in chest. Ribs well sprung and carried well back. Topline level neither roached nor dipping.

Hindquarters
Legs very strong, of moderate length, with good turn of stifle, well under body, straight and parallel when viewed from rear.

Feet
Neither so long as the foot of the hare, nor so round as that of the cat; well split up toes; the nails black.

Tail
High-set, tightly curled over hip. Double curl highly desirable.

Gait/Movement
Viewed from in front should rise and fall with legs well under shoulder, feet keeping directly to front, not turning in or out. From behind action just as true. Using forelegs strongly putting them well forward with hindlegs moving freely and using stifles well. A slight unexaggerated roll of hindquarters typifies gait. Capable of purposeful and steady movement.

Coat
Fine, smooth, soft, short and glossy, neither harsh, off-standing nor woolly.

Colour
Silver, apricot, fawn or black. Each clearly defined, to make contrast complete between colour, trace (black line extending from occiput to tail) and mask. Markings clearly defined. Muzzle or mask, ears, moles on cheeks, thumb mark on forehead and trace as black as possible.

Size
Ideal weight 6.3-8.1 kgs (14-18 lbs). Should be hard of muscle but substance must not be confused with overweight.

Faults
Any departure from the foregoing points should be considered a fault and the seriousness with which the fault should be regarded should be in exact proportion to its degree and its effect upon the health and welfare of the dog.

Note
Male animals should have two apparently normal testicles fully descended into the scrotum.

SHIPPING

Is it really safe for the puppy ?

I receive many inquiries on the process of shipping a puppy--individuals often wonder if it is safe and how it works.
Won't he/she be scared? How long does it take?
Won't it be difficult for the puppy having to be all alone in a crate for so long?
This is how I explain the shipping process to individuals to help them feel more at ease with the process of getting a puppy:

Shipping a Puppy Is Very safe: See Below Details

SHIPPING INTER STATE (BY AIR)

Shipping a puppy by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and embarrassing, but actually I think it is harder for us than the puppy(s). With my many years of shipping experience, I know for a fact that all of the pups are well taken care of. So if you stop and think about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the puppy(s) for fear of lawsuit and customer dissatisfaction. I tape puppy(s) food and feeding instructions to the top of the crate and put frozen water in the crate, so it will gradually thaw out for the puppy(s) and the puppies are offered food along the ride.

The average flight is approximately 4 to 6 hours. I always ask about any delays or layovers and know the exact times and departures of the flights, so I know where the pup is and am able to give you the information as well.

The pup will arrive the same day as it is sent--usually a few hours. I have a big fluffy bed of shredded newspapers in the crate for the puppy(s) to nestle in and usually a pig's ear chew (they love them), and a toy or sock with my scent on it--to help the pup feel secure

What about shipping in the winter –is it not too cold?

If you decide on a puppy, I will guarantee -as I have for 8 yrs--that he/she will arrive safe and sound. Puppies can be shipped safely between 20 and 85 degrees--AA rules. All puppies ride in the belly of the plane where the temperature is kept at a comfortable 70 degrees--same as for the passengers--and they are the last on and first off the plane. Shipping during this time of year is completely safe and there is no problem so we need not to be afraid about that. Just like a person getting on a flight to go meet their relatives and/or friends for the holidays, shipping a puppy is very similar-and probably even a little easier. The only thing different about this time of year is that the airlines can be strict on the minimum temperature at each location (which is really good for the puppy(s) even though the plane is always kept at 70 degrees. I believe it is mainly for their liability and protection. Likewise, in the summertime--they will not ship if temperatures are too hot along the way. If this is the case, we will just wait for the next best day to ship or ship earlier or later in the day to combat the hot/cold part of the day.

Address lookup

canonical name alexpughome.com.
aliases
addresses 107.178.211.45

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom alexpughome.com"...
Domain Name: ALEXPUGHOME.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS1.SITEY.COM
Name Server: NS2.SITEY.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 24-jan-2017
Creation Date: 24-jan-2017
Expiration Date: 24-jan-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:57:01 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "alexpughome.com"...
Domain Name: ALEXPUGHOME.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2092600314_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-01-24T10:11:48Z
Creation Date: 2017-01-24T10:11:42Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-01-24T10:11:42Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Registrant City: Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province: Queensland
Registrant Postal Code: QLD 4218
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +45.36946676
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#319609 by Terminator5 Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:50 am
http://alphagdanepups.com/

WELCOME TO ALPHA GREAT DANE HOME

We are happy to announce our newest litters 100% European Blue Great Dane puppies with blue eyes.

HIGH QUALITY GREAT DANE PUPPIES FOR SALE @ AFFORDABLE PRICES ! OUR MISSION IS TO RAISE THE STANDARD OF THE BREED ,WE BREEDS FOR QUALITY, HEALTH & TEMPERAMENT. ALL OF OUR GREAT DANE PUPPIES COMES WITH AKC PR REGISTRATION PAPERS. BACKED WITH 7 GENERATIONS PEDIGREE & EXTRAORDINARY CHAMPION BLOODLINES!!! ALL OF OUR DOGS ARE DIRECT OFFSPRING TO SOME OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY & EXCLUSIVE GREAT DANE IN THE NATION! • WE DON'T BREED TO FOLLOW TRENDS BUT WHATS GONNA BE HOT 5 YEARS FROM NOW! HERE AT WE BREED FOR THE FUTURE.

WE WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO PROVIDE OUR CLIENTS WITH A HEALTHY PUPPY. YOUR PUP IS GUARANTEED TO BE IN GOOD HEALTH UPON DELIVERY/PICKUP. HOWEVER, THERE CAN BE UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES THAT MAY OCCUR. ANY PROBLEMS MUST BE BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY, VET BILLS AND SHIPPING COSTS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE VETERINARY BUSINESS WE WILL NOT REIMBURSE ANY VET FEES THAT WERE NOT DISCUSSED PRIOR TO TREATMENT AS MANY VETS WILL OVERCHARGE OR PERFORM UNNECESSARY TREATMENTS. IF PUPPY IS FOUND IN POOR HEALTH, THE PUP WILL BE REPLACED. “NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.

Hi and welcome to our web page! We raise Euro-American Blue Great Danes.We love our Blue Danes and consider them a big part of our family.These dogs are a beautiful breed and are also very loving, playful, and have such insight. Be warned, Great Danes can be very addicting; once you have one, you will want another. They are great with our daughters and our many nieces and nephews. Our dogs are kept inside and enjoy living on our farm with lots of space and environments to explore. Let's
just say we replace our dog doors frequently due to the dogs keeping everything in check. Our puppies are whelped in our home and never in a kennel. From day one, we supplement feed the puppies with bottles and help mom keep them clean and dry. A new thing we have started doing is posting videos of our puppies as they grow, so families can see more of their personalities. Our puppies come with a 2-year health guarantee,
puppy pack, and breeder support for life. References are available from current owners and our Veterinarian. We take great pride in these amazing dogs and strive to find them the perfect home. Please research before considering adding one of these loving animals into your family. We believe Great Danes deserve owners that can ensure their safety,happiness, love, and well-being throughout their life. A big thank you to all the amazing families that have added one of our blue babies to
their home.

Is it really safe for the puppy?
I receive many inquiries on the process of shipping a puppy--individuals often wonder if it is safe and how it works.
Won't it be difficult for the puppy having to be all alone in a crate for so long?
This is how I explain the shipping process to individuals to help them feel more at ease with the process of getting a puppy

Shipping a puppy by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and embarrassing, but actually I think it is harder for us than the puppy(s). With my many years of shipping experience, I know for a fact that all of the pups are well taken care of. So if you stop and think about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the puppy(s) for fear of lawsuit and customer dissatisfaction. I tape puppy(s) food and feeding instructions to the top of the crate and put frozen water in the crate, so it will gradually thaw out for the puppy(s) and the puppies are offered food along the ride.

The average flight is approximately 4 to 6 hours. I always ask about any delays or layovers and know the exact times and departures of the flights, so I know where the pup is and am able to give you the information as well.

The pup will arrive the same day as it is sent--usually a few hours. I have a big fluffy bed of shredded newspapers in the crate for the puppy(s) to nestle in and usually a pig's ear chew (they love them), and a toy or sock with my scent on it--to help the pup feel secure

What are our puppies fed with?
Our puppies are raised on Nutri Source small/medium breed Chicken and Rice Puppy a quality 4 star kibble sold at many vet clinics and pet stores. We always suggest the use of a quality vitamin--2 of which we have had good results with are NuVet and Pfizer Pet Tabs Plus. Puppies are also fed on the dry puppy food. We suggest when getting your puppy to feed them of a morning and again of an evening in order to be able to monitor when they will need to go potty. You can start with 1- 2 cups of feed each time--if they clean up the food then add a bit more until you get to the correct amount of feed that your puppy will consume.

GUARANTEE

We take pride in the fact that our relationship with you does not end when you take home a puppy from us. As a conscientious breeder,experienced puppy counselors, and die-hard puppy lovers, we'd like to believe nothing can ever go wrong with our puppies. However, certain things are never in our control. A puppy's health is dependent on a lot of factors like genetics, exercise, food & nourishment and overall care. If something does go wrong, we always strive to help, oftentimes even when our guarantee doesn't cover it. While we may not be able to guarantee that your puppy will never have a health problem, we guarantee that we will do our best to ensure your new family member is a healthy one!

Our Health Guarantee:

We do not believe your puppy is replaceable but we do believe that sometimes the pain can be lessened in the company of another furry friend. In the unlikely event of the death of a puppy within two years from its birth due to genetics, or if the puppy is found to have congenital or hereditary disorders (within two years) which adversely affects the health of your puppy, we will replace the pet with another of equivalent value at no cost to you. The cause of death should be certified by a licensed veterinarian.

Failure to provide your puppy with timely inoculations or regular veterinary care will void this guarantee.

This guarantee does not cover any costs associated with spaying or neutering, including undescended testes.

Address lookup

canonical name alphagdanepups.com.
aliases
addresses 104.154.95.49

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom alphagdanepups.com"...
Domain Name: ALPHAGDANEPUPS.COM
Name Server: NS1.SITEBUILDER.COM
Name Server: NS2.SITEBUILDER.COM
Updated Date: 07-jan-2017
Creation Date: 07-jan-2017
Expiration Date: 07-jan-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:55:15 GMT <<<

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "alphagdanepups.com"...
Domain Name: ALPHAGDANEPUPS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2088314231_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2017-01-07T23:37:44Z
Creation Date: 2017-01-07T23:37:38Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-01-07T23:37:38Z
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:

#319610 by Terminator5 Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:56 am
http://farrellpomhouse.com/

Call or text 251 265 5276

WELCOME TO FARRELL POMERANIANS HOME

Hello every one we are happy to introduce you to Farrell Pomeranian home,made up of my self my wife,our lovely son and numinous Pomeranians, it all started as a dream and its a dream come true now. Falling in love with a friends pomeranian some years back has turn out into a breeding home for pomeranians. We have, and been breeding pomeranians for about 8 years now.

The first experience with pomeranians was a great one as the ones I came across were those of about 5 to 7lbs range. They were Short small and fluffy dogs. I saw this as a perfect size for them. Not the pale looking pomeranians, but again they were not too big to take places. I am noticing with time, that the toy breeds seem to be getting tiny and tiny all the time, This is true as far as the pomeranian is concern . Now I see and 3 to 4lbs pomeranians all over the place.

After all these observations,we then decided to do something that could preserve what the pomeranian should look like, a short cobby wrinkled but low to the ground fluffy healthy pom of about 3 to 4lbs. It has not been easy to get pomeranians of this size at all.but fortunately we have taken time and searched all over the whole territory to find that right breeding stock. Our pomeranians are raised to be happy, healthy, sturdy dogs, aimed at making us laugh and feel loved as well as their secondary owners. They are free from diseases that has to do with genetics , and are of wonderful temperaments. That is what a “Real pomeranian” should be, and we do everything possible to maintain that standard at our pomeranians home and thus “The home of the Real pomeranians”.

I began just with a tan stud and a black female, I was constantly in the quest for more knowledge about pomeranians, thought i did lots of research but could not get the required knowledge that i needed, then latter i started coming across articles that stated pomeranians many more colors, this motivated me and so searched further. I finally learned that pomeranians were once white, chocolate, brindle, and a dark silver colored, also,they were apricot fawn, fawn, and black, but the America pomeranian Dog Club reduced these colors by writing a standardized article that only recognized a certain colors. It triggered my quest to seek out pomeranians of Color and start working with them. my passion and personal mission is to get these wonderful colors recognized globally . This is a work in progress and i will eventually add more as our website grows.

LEARN MORE ABOUT US

We are familiar with Pomeranian puppies. We have been breeding Poms puppies for the past eleven years and strive to breed healthy, top quality puppies. Try to become familiar with our current puppies and you browse through our website. We started this since 2008 and we have worked a great deal on this particular breed. We are looking for responsible people to take one of our Poms into their home so as to love them and spoil them with all their needs.

Our pride is giving our Pom owners as much support as they want or need in taking care of the puppy. We will not sell our puppies without some background information and we ask that you do not buy them as a gift for someone else unless that person has requested a Pom puppy. Sometimes, surprises are unwelcome and we want our Pomeranian puppies to be a welcomed addition in your home or any home they go.It is not our primary job to breed and sell puppies, I work for the civil service and my partner is a truck driver but we plan to become full time breeders as soon as we both retire. We always understand and put into consideration all the factors to be put into consideration when making the decision on buying or adding a new puppy to your family. For this reason we support you during this period so that you don’t make the wrong choice. We will walk you every step of the way because we feel that we understand the Pomeranian breed better than you do.

Address lookup

canonical name farrellpomhouse.com.
aliases
addresses 107.178.211.45

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom farrellpomhouse.com"...
Domain Name: FARRELLPOMHOUSE.COM
Name Server: NS1.SITEY.COM
Name Server: NS2.SITEY.COM

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:53:45 GMT <<<

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "farrellpomhouse.com"...
Domain Name: FARRELLPOMHOUSE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2092596887_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2017-01-24T09:15:59Z
Creation Date: 2017-01-24T09:15:53Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-01-24T09:15:53Z
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:

#319611 by Terminator5 Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:05 am
http://centurygermanshepherds.com/

(703) 520-5731

WELCOME TO CENTURY GERMAN SHEPHERD HOME

Here at Century German Shepherd Home, we believe so much in Customer satisfaction, and Offer 50 % OFF every sale to our new Customers and very attractive Coupons for our existing Customers.

FREE SHIPPING (US & Canada ONLY)

Limited time for our Coupons don't miss out !!!

Century German Shepherd Home is a family-owned, small kennel that raises German Shepherds as a part time family activity. We have German Shepherd puppies for sale throughout the year. Our adult German Shepherds have been purchased from long-time breeding programs or have been raised here on our farm, and were selected for disposition, health, and conformation as well as their eye appeal. We aim at producing happy, healthy and genetically sound German Shepherds which will provide an abundance of fun, joy and mischief for their owners for many years to come. Week pet-family or loving-show-homes for our puppies where they will be spoiled and well cared for, and NEVER sell to brokers or pet stores!I first started in the dog show world at the age of 15 when my parents bought me an English bulldog puppy for Christmas from Rick & Hilary, Cattermole Asked if I was interested in showing, I said no and chose my pet. Helen invited me to a dog show and I decided to give it a go. Although kicks was not a show prospect, I caught the bug and the rest is history! I was given tremendous support and advice by Vicky Hilton who taught me so much about assessing a dog's attributes and relating them to the standard of the breed.

After about five years, I met my wife and started a family, so that ended my dog showing for the time being as I concentrated on raising my family. Later down the track when my bulldog had passed on and we were looking for a dog to love, we decided on German Shepherds and I wanted to start the right way. I was fortunate to purchase a lovely girl, Sweet Hannah, who became my 2nd Champion and the foundation of German Shepherds. I will always be grateful to Brian carter for allowing me to have Hannah and for his help and advice over the years. Since we got engaged and started a family, our breeding activity had reduced immensely as we now get entangled with family issues that seem to occupy us more, reason why we plan to slow down after finding homes for this present litters.

HOME Tel : (703) 520-5731

E mail: [email protected] or

[email protected]

Fax:(703) 520-5732

Address lookup

canonical name centurygermanshepherds.com.
aliases
addresses 162.222.176.137

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom centurygermanshepherds.com"...
Domain Name: CENTURYGERMANSHEPHERDS.COM
Name Server: NS1.WEBSITEBUILDER.COM
Name Server: NS2.WEBSITEBUILDER.COM
Updated Date: 13-jan-2017
Creation Date: 13-jan-2017
Expiration Date: 13-jan-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:39:22 GMT <<<

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "centurygermanshepherds.com"...
Domain Name: CENTURYGERMANSHEPHERDS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2089901957_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2017-01-13T22:01:46Z
Creation Date: 2017-01-13T22:01:39Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-01-13T22:01:39Z
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:

#319612 by Terminator5 Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:19 am
http://platinumhuskyhome.com/

AKC REGISTERED SIBERIAN HUSKY

SHIPPING AVAILABLE IN USA/CANADA

Here you can find the highest quality pets raised here in our home. We are happy you have decided to expand your family and hope we can help you get the pet that best suites you and your family. Our mission is to educate potential pet owners as much as we can to make the best decisions about owning Siberian Husky Puppies. We are breeders and private owners of many Siberian Husky puppies with over 7 years of experience in handling and caring for these very special animals. Not only will we sell you animals of the highest quality, we will also provide you with a basic care package with guidelines on how to feed, care for, and socialize your new baby properly. We will always be available to help you with any questions or concerns you have about your new family member. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Our Siberian Husky Puppies are always really cute, especially when they are babies. They are able to adapt to their surroundings.I fell in love with the Siberian Husky Puppies when I was a small boy.

*Same Day Delivery
*Door Step Delivery
*Ground Transportation

​My first Siberian Husky came into my life in 1996. Her name was Nina. She was a nice baby husky, I knew nothing of the breed when I got her. I just knew she was one of the cutest little puppies. She was with me for only 9 wonderful days. She died of coccidiosis. It was then that I vowed to know everything I could about Siberian Huskies and how to care for them, love them, and give them what they deserve. I began breeding in 2008 after i got married and also learning about the breed, how different breeders go about the business of breeding this wonderful little creature, and doing extensive research. I call my Siberian Husky business my small in home breeding program. I just love these little Siberian Huskies. They are raised inside my home.My babies are breed for health and quality.Siberian Husky Puppies are my ultimate goal.Our Siberian Husky Puppies are all AKC Registered and are guaranteed against any congenital diseases and more over each of my babies will be coming along side a plus a health guarantee. Please view my pages to see my babies, I think you will like what you see! Thanks and feel free to email me at any time.

We are looking for responsible people to take one or more of our puppies into their home and love them.

We pride ourselves on giving our husky owners as much support as they want or need.We will not sell any of our babies without some background information and we ask that you do not buy them as a gift for someone else unless that the person loves puppies or has requested a puppy. Sometimes surprises are unwelcome and we want our puppies to be a welcomed addition in your home.

We offer Siberian Husky puppies. We produce registered, purebred Siberian Husky puppies for sale. Our Siberian Husky puppies are beautiful and have the best temperaments available. All of our animals are raised and cared for as if they were our own children. We have large, clean, disease free kennels, which our dogs only sleep in at night. During the day they are allowed to run together in a very large area which is kept clean on a regular basis. Here, all of our babies are introduced to children and other animals at a very early age, which makes them very well socialized from birth. We also allow all of our expectant mothers to give birth and raise their pups inside of our home. This allows us the opportunity to bond with each and every pup from birth. And to give the new mom and babies extra special attention. All of our new Siberian Husky puppies are given their vaccinations on schedule, and dewormed on a regular basis.

​Now that you now how our puppies are raised and cared for, I would like to introduce you to myself on a person level, so that everyone will know who I am and how it all began. I have always had a fondness and deep love for animals ever since I was a child. My mother would always get so frustrated with me for leading all of the animals in our neighborhood to our home, and of course wanting to keep them all. At times, this included some not -so domesticated animals, but my love for the animals always seemed to win over my mother's approval. I have been the proud owner of many animals throughout my life including many breeds, and mixed breeds. All of which were loved dearly.

Decades later, I started out with three Siberian Huskies; Nikita, Thor and Wolf. I came to know the breed, and loved them all dearly, and decided at that point to become a breeder. Well, I didn't quite know at that time what it took to become a "breeder", though I do know now. Later, I discovered that I was given a great gift from God. I realized that I had all of the qualities that it took to become what was always a dream for me, which was to become a breeder, and work with animals on a regular basis. This was something that had always been in my heart, and all of a sudden it came to be! It was truly a dream come true. Since that time, I have no regrets, as far as I am concerned, the Siberian Husky, are the best breeds anyone could own, by far. I continue to expand my breeding program, always keeping an eye out for the best producers available.

I have come to discover, just in the last few years since I began breeding, that breeding includes so much more than "putting two dogs together, and letting them do their thing". It takes much time, sacrifice, tot

AVAILABLE PUPPIES FOR SALE
NEW ARRIVALS, BUY YOUR PUPPY TODAY @ 50% DISCOUNT SALES.EMAIL OR CALL US NOW.

Address lookup

canonical name platinumhuskyhome.com.
aliases
addresses 162.222.176.137

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom platinumhuskyhome.com"...
Domain Name: PLATINUMHUSKYHOME.COM
Name Server: NS1.WEBSITEBUILDER.COM
Name Server: NS2.WEBSITEBUILDER.COM
Updated Date: 19-dec-2016
Creation Date: 19-dec-2016
Expiration Date: 19-dec-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:38:07 GMT <<<

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "platinumhuskyhome.com"...
Domain Name: PLATINUMHUSKYHOME.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2083077994_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2016-12-19T01:01:32Z
Creation Date: 2016-12-19T01:01:28Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-12-19T01:01:28Z
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:

#319613 by Terminator5 Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:24 am
http://spottedgsdhome.com/

Welcome to Spotted German Shepherd Home and we are so glad you stopped by to check out our amazing quality akc registered german shepherd puppies that we have available.We show our german shepherd in akc conformation, and breed only those german shepherds we feel will contribute to bettering the breed
We are part time breeders that breed pug puppies on a small scale not for income making, but just to produce sound, healthy german shepherd puppies for loving german shepherd pet homes. We provide 12 months health guarantee, health certificate, shots. We operate as an llc company and are registered with a state. We take various types of payments and provide financing. We are based off of our home where the puppies are surrounded by children and other animals 24/7. All our dogs are european descent. .we have puppies with akc, uku, ica and ckc depends on the female's pedigree. Our pug puppies are excellent quality and we strive to improve. I help my breeders from europe to find good families for their puppies and i co-own my female with other breeders. The puppies get placed into a loving pet only homes!
Our puppies are being raised around a lot of attention and love. We have great values in our family a lot of honor and respect. We love outdoors and most of the time take our four legged babies with us. Our dogs love to play with water and spend most of the time outside. We are raising our children with love and passion towards god's creatures. From little age our children are involved in helping us with animals and pets. We visit ukraine in order to help our children to treasure the blessings that god provided us with and help others in need. Each puppy that we give for adoption is like our own baby and we take a great pride in raising them until they are ready to go home
German shepherd puppies home offers luxury, one in a million puppies of the highest quality and standards that we have worked with since 2009. Feel free to browse pug puppies home and contact us via email or phone if you have any questions regarding our amazing akc registered pugs puppies.

Spotted German Shepherd Home is a family-owned, small kennel that raises German Shepherds as a part time family activity. We have German Shepherds puppies for sale throughout the year. Our adult German Shepherds have been purchased from long-time breeding programs or have been raised here on our farm, and were selected for disposition, health, and conformation as well as their eye appeal. We aim at producing happy, healthy and genetically sound German Shepherds which will provide an abundance of fun, joy and mischief for their owners for many years to come. We seek pet/family or loving show homes for our puppies where they will be spoiled and well cared for, and NEVER sell to brokers or pet stores!I first started in the dog show world at the age of 15 when my parents bought me an English bulldog puppy for Christmas from Rick & Hilary, Cattermole Asked if I was interested in showing, I said no and chose my pet. Helen invited me to a dog show and I decided to give it a go. Although kicks was not a show prospect, I caught the bug and the rest is history!

I was given tremendous support and advice by Vicky Hilton who taught me so much about assessing a dogs attributes and relating them to the standard of the breed.

After about five years, I met my wife and started a family so that ended my dog showing for the time being as I concentrated on raising my family. Later down the track when my bulldog had passed on and we were looking for a dog to love, we decided on German Shepherds and I wanted to start the right way. I was fortunate to purchase a lovely girl, Sweet Hannah, who became my 2nd Champion and the foundation of German Shepherds. I will always be grateful to Brian carter for allowing me to have Hannah and for his help and advice over the years. Since we got engaged and started a family, our breeding activity had reduced immensely as we now get entangled with family issues that seem to occupy us more, reason why we plan to short down after finding homes for this present litters.

Is it really safe for the puppy?
This is how I explain the shipping process to individuals to help them feel more at ease with the process of getting a puppy

What are our puppies fed with?
Our puppies are raised on Nutri Source small/medium breed Chicken and Rice Puppy a quality 4 star kibble sold at many vet clinics and pet stores. We always suggest the use of a quality vitamin--2 of which we have had good results with are NuVet and Pfizer Pet Tabs Plus. Puppies are also fed on the dry puppy food. We suggest when getting your puppy to feed them of a morning and again of an evening in order to be able to monitor when they will need to go potty. You can start with 1- 2 cups of feed each time--if they clean up the food then add a bit more until you get to the correct amount of feed that your puppy will consume.

GUARANTEE

We take pride in the fact that our relationship with you does not end when you take home a puppy from us. As a conscientious breeder,experienced puppy counselors, and die-hard puppy lovers, we'd like to believe nothing can ever go wrong with our puppies. However, certain things are never in our control. A puppy's health is dependent on a lot of factors like genetics, exercise, food & nourishment and overall care. If something does go wrong, we always strive to help, oftentimes even when our guarantee doesn't cover it. While we may not be able to guarantee that your puppy will never have a health problem, we guarantee that we will do our best to ensure your new family member is a healthy one!

Our Health Guarantee:

We do not believe your puppy is replaceable but we do believe that sometimes the pain can be lessened in the company of another furry friend. In the unlikely event of the death of a puppy within two years from its birth due to genetics, or if the puppy is found to have congenital or hereditary disorders (within two years) which adversely affects the health of your puppy, we will replace the pet with another of equivalent value at no cost to you. The cause of death should be certified by a licensed veterinarian.

Failure to provide your puppy with timely inoculations or regular veterinary care will void this guarantee.

This guarantee does not cover any costs associated with spaying or neutering, including undescended testes.

Address lookup

canonical name spottedgsdhome.com.
aliases
addresses 104.154.95.49

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom spottedgsdhome.com"...
Domain Name: SPOTTEDGSDHOME.COM
Updated Date: 05-jan-2017
Creation Date: 05-jan-2017
Expiration Date: 05-jan-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:20:58 GMT <<<

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "spottedgsdhome.com"...
Domain Name: SPOTTEDGSDHOME.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2087523789_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2017-01-05T05:54:02Z
Creation Date: 2017-01-05T05:53:57Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-01-05T05:53:57Z
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:

#319614 by Terminator5 Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:31 am
http://favourbestiepitbullterrier.com/

WELCOME TO FAVOUR PITBULLS HOME

We have the finest well bred pit bull puppies for sale available today. Our dogs are BRED FOR HIGH INTENSITY ACTION and PERFORMANCE, their ABILITY to THINK, and the CONTENT of their CHARACTER. Pit Bull Breeders make a huge pitbullsdifference in the quality of a puppy. Our pitbull puppies’ bloodlines are WORLD RENOWNED and TIME TESTED to produce the finest pitbull puppies in the world. Make no mistake these are real pit bulls with an absolute pure pit bull bloodline and chapion bloodline. Our dogs are bred the right way and are not mixed with any other K9 blood to produce a trendy color or look. Our pitbull puppies for sale are the real deal; this is among the purest pitbull blood in existence today or for that matter, is among the purest pitbull blood that has ever existed. Not only is the blood in our pitbull puppies 100% pure, their pedigree is fully loaded with all the major champions that there has ever been. Our dogs are bred for their ability to think, their ability to perform and the content of their character. Our PitBull puppies for sale are among the very finest pit bulls in existence. Owning one of our pitbull puppies is an absolute joy and you will be extremely proud of having one of our dogs when you see how well they perform. We say with confidence that Scott bred Pit Bull puppies are among the very finest pit bull puppies for sale in the world today.
If you are ready for the awesome experience of owning a pitbull that is bred for high intensity action, mind blowing performance, along with their ability to think, and the content of their character, then call us. We Can Ship to You

Bestie Pit bull terrier home is a family-owned, small kennel that raises Pit bull terriers as a part time family activity. We have Pit bull terriers puppies for sale throughout the year. Our adult Pit bull terriers have been purchased from long-time breeding programs or have been raised here on our farm, and were selected for disposition, health, and conformation as well as their eye appeal. We aim at producing happy, healthy and genetically sound beagles which will provide an abundance of fun, joy and mischief for their owners for many years to come. We seek pet/family or loving show homes for our puppies where they will be spoiled and well cared for, and NEVER sell to brokers or pet stores!

I first started in the dog show world at the age of 15 when my parents bought me an English bulldog puppy for Christmas from Rick & Hilary, Cattermole Asked if I was interested in showing, I said no and chose my pet. Helen invited me to a dog show and I decided to give it a go. Although kicks was not a show prospect, I caught the bug and the rest is history! I was given tremendous support and advice by Vicky Hilton who taught me so much about assessing a dogs attributes and relating them to the standard of the breed.

After about five years, I met my wife and started a family so that ended my dog showing for the time being as I concentrated on raising my family. Later down the track when my bulldog had passed on and we were looking for a dog to love, we decided on Pit bull terriers and I wanted to start the right way. I was fortunate to purchase a lovely girl, Sweet Hannah, who became my 2nd Champion and the foundation of lovely Pit bull terriers. I will always be grateful to Brian carter for allowing me to have Hannah and for his help and advice over the years. Since we got engaged and started a family, our breeding activity had reduced immensely as we now get entangled with family issues that seem to occupy us more, reason why we plan to short down after finding homes for this present litter.

http://favourbestiepitbullterrier.com/testimonails

His temperament is top notch and he goes everywhere with us. He is excellent around children and everyone who comes in contact with him is in love. We are constantly getting compliments on how handsome he is and his beautiful coat. Purchasing a dog from Scott was one of the best decisions we have ever made. You are easy to work with and was always available to answer all of our questions. If you are interesting in purchasing a pitbull I highly recommend classicpitbull. You will not be disappointed!!!
Kaley & Jesse In New Orleans

Approximately eight years ago I lost my female red nose to lymphoma. Since then I was determined to wait and look for the right fit for my family, because Nina had meant so much to us. This time I wanted a Bluenose, but a good quality Bluenose was hard until we contacted you who had a sweet litter of pitbulls and we fell in love with Caddie. twas an amazing experience with free shipping same day. thank you, i will always recommend u
Cloe and Jayden Canada

My family and I purchased our puppy from you on Dec 21st 2016. He is such an amazing dog. Big, smart, loving, and a absolute goof ball. But besides the obvious about his dogs, he went above and beyond during the purchase. We talked on the phone about what we were looking for in a pet, and wanted to know about us and the future home of his pup. And….he rushed him to us THE NEXT DAY! Such a great experience
The Dodge Family In Oregon

After doing tons of investigating on pitbull breeders, we decided to go with Pitbulls. One look at Lois and we knew we had to have one of his puppies! Scott had the patience of saint! He took everyone one of our phone calls full of questions and we finally got an angel called Cassie from him.. can not forget that
The Cheff Family in New Jersey

A BIG thanks to Scott pittbulls for such a remarkable, well mannered and smart blue pitbull! While searching the internet for a pit I came across scott pitbulls. Seeing Bruno on the website blew me away. I contacted Scott and now I’m the proud master of Bruno and Gina’s son whom I named Bruno. Thanks again Scott for all your help and making this a good experience! We will stay in touch. Scott pitbulls is the best!
Robert Grope In Iowa

My wife and I have been looking for a puppy to give my older dogs some more energy and be a great friend with my kids. We started to do research and found your pitbulls.
Cabral family Elpaso,TX

Address lookup

canonical name favourbestiepitbullterrier.com.
aliases
addresses 104.154.95.49

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom favourbestiepitbullterrier.com"...
Domain Name: FAVOURBESTIEPITBULLTERRIER.COM

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 19:17:11 GMT <<<

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "favourbestiepitbullterrier.com"...
Domain Name: FAVOURBESTIEPITBULLTERRIER.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2092589046_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-01-24T07:17:56Z
Creation Date: 2017-01-24T07:17:51Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-01-24T07:17:51Z
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext: