Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#319667 by Mike Wilson Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:22 pm
[email protected]

I want to thank you again very much for showing so much love for the puppies and concern for me and my son by buying all the puppies at once.

To be sincere, I am ready to ship them to anywhere in the world so long as they will be fine. Shipping to England is no problem but shipping to the USA is a problem at the moment as I cannot afford for shipping.

I will recommend that you put a little of your trust in me and send money for me to prepare the paper works and ship puppies.

I am begging you that money should be sent via Western union or MoneyGram as I do not have a bank account, credit card or even PayPal. Reasons being that I can't afford them.

If okay by you, let me know so that I send name for you to pay the money.

Warm regards
Lauren

Here are the details. Pay either Western Union or MoneyGram. Any will be preferable.
First name - SERGIY
Last name - KOVTUN
Country - Ukraine
Amount - 3300usd (IMPORTANT!!! Please tell the clerk that would be sent in US dollars, not Euros)

Please once payment is made, I will be needing a snapped copy of the receipt. This will ease money being picked up.

Thank you very much for all.

Warm regards

Lauren

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement