Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#187406 by Maggie Matlock Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:03 pm
Other emails used:
FAKE lawyer, Barrister George Davies: [email protected]

Dear xxxxxx

Please I apologize using this medium to reach you thanks for your response .Please be patient and go through this message .I am freely giving you the full details of this transaction bearing in mind that you will not betray me. I am Mr. Benjamin Debrah and the name of the bank I work is Barclay's bank plc, Ghana. Presently I am the Managing Director Barclay's Bank Ghana plc. In 2006, one Mr. Daniel xxxxxx who has the some name as yours and who has your country in his file as his place of origin, made a fixed deposit for 36 calendar months, valued at $18,400,000.00 with my bank. I was his account officer before I rose to the position of Manager Director now. The maturity date for this deposit contract was 16th of January 2009. Unfortunately, while on a business trip, he died in a deadly earthquake that occurred on May 12, 2008 in Sicilian province of China and killed at least 68,000 people.

Therefore, I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the next of kin and beneficiary to this unclaimed fund, so that my bank head quarters will pay the funds to you. I have done enough inside bank arrangement and only have to put in your details into the information network in the bank computers and reflect you as his next of kin to his dormant bank account.

This transaction requires utmost trust and dedication from your side, since you will be receiving the funds as the Next of Kin/ Heir to Daniel xxxxxx, and shall be in control of the money, until I come over for my share. I want us to share this fund 50/50% - fair deal! For the past six months now the bank management has tried to reach Daniel to know if he wishes to continue the deposit or withdraw the fund. Knowing that Daniel is dead, I have hidden his account file safely and prolonged giving report about his whereabouts. If the bank management fined out that Daniel is dead, they will want to confiscate the money or share it among themselves. I don't want this to happen .Most of them are already rich. They get different same transaction in the bank secretly and get richer

I want you to bear one thing in mind, there is no risk involved in this transaction. It is 100% risk free and secured once you follow my Instructions and keep everything secret between us. What I have to do is just to place your information in my bank system as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Daniel, and you will apply for the claim through a lawyer here in Ghana. You do not have to come down here for the claim, the lawyer will represent you and handle all the documentation involved .With my new position in my bank , the secret of the bank system is under my palm, placing your details in the system as the Next of Kin/ Heir to late Daniel is an easy work for me. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect both of us from any breach of law.

I will present you as a relation to Daniel and the only proof the bank will need is your identification, where your names are written. This is a very smooth operation, with me in the bank it will not last more than 2 weeks and the funds will be released to you. The information I require to commence the process is as follows;

THIS IS MY OWN INFORMATION:

Full Name: Benjamin Debrah
Contact Address: 21 Mall Ave East Legion Accra Ghana.
DATE OF BIRTH: 3/5/1965
PHONE NUMBERS+233209749385

Should you be interested, kindly indicate by forwarding to me the below information:

Full Name: ..................
Contact Address: ............
Direct Telephone Number: ....
Occupation and Position: ....
Marriage Status: ............
A copy of your I.D: .........

Once I receive the above mentioned information and concludes with my inside arrangements and changes, I shall send you the contact details of a Lawyer you shall contact for the representation. The lawyer in question is good and specializes in such cases. He is also a registered attorney with the Central Bank of Ghana, which is the bank that will handle the transfer of the funds out of the country to your bank account. As far as my bank is concerned, I will be in control. It has been my dream to have my own company and I believe that God has answered my prayers by creating this opportunity. Please, remember to treat this transaction with utmost confidentiality for our own good.

I await your urgent response.

PLEASE TREAT AS TOP SECRET.

Regards,

Mr. Benjamin Debrah.

Dear Andy xxxxxx,

Thanks for the information you have sent and I am happy to know more about you, also I would want you to free your mind so that we can achieve our aim in this transaction. I am a man that is working with my instinct, I picked you because my instinct allowed me to do so. I am a very honest person and all am telling you about this business is nothing but the truth and I wish you will also be honest with me so that we can achieve our goal in this transaction. I have placed your details for inclusion into the file of the late Daniel.

Your details will be used to fill the necessary forms in the account files and input your name and particulars into the banking system as the legal beneficiary to the account of the late Daniel. Your information will be inserted into our database system. One more thing, you must keep this business between you and me because you know the mindset of people is negative, so just try as much as possible to keep this as top secret so that we can achieve our goal without any hitch. My Friend i promise you dont Have to be afraid because you will not get into any trouble OK, and the Lawyer did not no anything about the account and about Daniel OK, As for the lawyer we are going to pay the Lawyer after you have received the fund to your bank account, but we are going to pay for the documentation Only and it will not coast us much, i hope you understand me, Thank you for your anticipating cooperation. have a nice day, God bless.

Best Regards,
Benjamin Debrah .

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

I write to inform you that I have done all the necessary changes in the account file in my bank as I informed you. Your names now appear in my bank system as the Heir and rightful Inheritor to the account of Late Daniel.The next step now is for you to contact the Attorney here in Ghana who shall represent you in all matters that concerns the claim. The Attorney I want us to use in this claim is good and he is a registered Attorney with the Central Bank of GHANA, because only registered Attorneys are allowed to handle Central Bank matters in connection with Inheritance claims of this nature and foreign transfers.He is a good Attorney, and specializes in Civil cases, such like this.

You have to contact him and request for his legal services in the claim of your relative company's account with the BARCLAY'S BANK GHANA LTD. You must not mention my name to him, meaning that he must not know my involvement in this transaction. Just tell him that you got his contact details from staff of the Barclay's Bank and you learn t that he is a registered attorney with the Central Bank of GHANA,so you wish to know if he can represent you in a Next of Kin claim with Barclay's Bank Ghana ltd. Once he gets back to you, you shall inform me, so I can send you the information you shall pass to him.

LAWYER CONTACT INFORMATION:
BARRISTERS GEORGE DAVIES AND BAN SON ERNEST ASSOCIATES
NAME : BARRISTER GEORGE DAVIES
EMAIL : [email protected]
Phone Number: +233571617068.......

SEND THIS LETTER TO THE ATTORNEY.

I am xxxxxxxxxxxx,I got your contact from a staff of my bank in the Ghana and I learn t you are registered with the Central bank of Ghana. I wish to hire your services in a claim with BARCLAY'S BANK PIC Ghana for our company's fixed deposit contract account which belonged to my late cousin and I want to terminate this contract because it had expired and proceed to transfer the money back to my country since I have no more business doing in the Ghana now.

If you will handle this matter, let me know your requirements and the procedure as soon as possible. I await your urgent reply.

Yours faithfully,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Att, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

I am in receipt of your letter requesting for my legal services. I must express my appreciation for choosing me to represent you here in Ghana,west Africa. I am assuring you that you have chosen a good attorney, as I have good working experience in such matters as Heritage .With my service you will not have to come to Ghana for the CLAIMS.

Could you please furnish me with some information about what heritage you mean at the bank, all the related and relevant details of the account, including year it was opened.I need this information in order to conduct some verification at the bank to find out the present status of the account in question, which will determine the steps I shall follow to get the claim in your favor. Thereafter, I can state my terms and conditions of work. Once more, Thank you for contacting my law firm.

Regards,
Barr. George Davies.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

Thanks for the update. I am glad that communication has
established between you and the attorney. Below are the information the
Attorney ask to proceed,

Account Name: ORACLE CONSULTING LTD.
Account holder: Daniel xxxxxx.
Account number: 0661818092.
Account Type: FIXED deposit account.
Deposit Date: May 5, 2006.
Denomination: U.S. $ 18,400,000.00
Bank Name: Bank of Ghana Barclay
Branch name: Accra, Ghana
Next of Kin of the Beneficiary: xxxxxxxxxx
Address: xxxxxxxx
Phone: xxxxxxxxxx

Att, xxxxxxxxx,

I am in receipt of the required information you sent. I have since sent an online inquiry/ application letter to the management of the BARCLAY'S Bank concerning Inheritance claim of the account in question and also request for their procedure in such claim. I will communicate with you as soon as I receive further response from the BARCLAY'S bank management.

My Regards,
George Davies.

NEXT OF KIN INHERITANCE CLAIM

I am throttled to inform you that the bank management responded positively for release of the funds in your favor. The bank listed all the procedures involve to expedite the release of fund in respect to inheritance/next of kin claim.You were also acknowledge as the rightful beneficiary to your late relative's account/fund. There are some requirements needed in order to process next of kin claim, which you have to provide. In the requirement of this mail. you will find copy of the letter I received from the bank stating their requirement to process the release of the funds in your honor.

All these will cost $830. Some of the bank requirement 1_4 shall be obtained here in Ghana judiciary. Federal High Court of justice which is studded above. you are obliged to send the requested information namely. item A.B.C.D. also in a transaction of this magnitude. i will charge 1% of the total inheritance to be claimed. but this shall be paid to me once you receive the inheritance claim.and all so send your Bank account Details where your fund will be transfer to.Reply me indicating your acceptance and we will proceed. you have to send the above administrative fees to my clerk through WESTERN UNION.

Receivers name: ONONIWU CYRIACUS CHIGAEMEZU
Receives Address; No 22 domi pilla 2 Accra Ghana
City Accra Ghana:
Question: how are you
Answer: fine
MTCN Number:
Sender Name:
Sender location:

OR You send The Money Through This Bank Accounts :

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK. OPEIBEA BRANCH. P.O.BOX 9031 K.I.A. ACCRA, BRANCH SORT CODE. 020105. SWIFT CODE. SCBLGHAC. ACCOUNT NUMBER.. xxxxxxxxxx...ACCOUNT NAME..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....

I shall commence the processing as soon as I receive all the above mention materials. Thanks once more for choosing me to represent you.
GO true the NEXT OF KIN APPLICATION FOR A/C DETAILS ORACLE CONSULTING LTD GHANA.

sir,
NEXT OF KIN APPLICATION FOR A/C DETAILS ORACLE CONSULTING LTD GHANA,

We write in respect to your application bearing the above subject matter. The fixed deposit account matured in 2009 for payment but we are just hearing the news for time concerning the death of the account owner.The bank management sends their condolence to the family of the late denial.

Management have approved your Client; xxxxxxxxxxxx. as the legitimate next of kin and beneficiary to the sum of USD$24,748,000. The initial deposit was $USD18,400,000 as at 2006 when the contract was made, we have added accrued interest between 2006 and 2009, a total interest sum of USD$6,348,000 making a total of USD $24,748,000.

To sign off this fund at our legal Department and telex office, your client is required to make some legal expenses to cover the following:

1. Notarization fee: $250(USD)
2. Oath fee: $200 (USD)
3.Stamp duties: $150 (USD)
4. Deed of Conveyance: $230(USD)

Total required is USD$3.600 we therefore request that you send these charges without delay.
You are also to send the following documents to us for the last minute verification of claims.

A.Copy of incorporation Certificate of his company Dubai
B.Copy of Deposit Certificate
C.Death Certificate of late Daniel xxxxxxx.
D.Valid Identification of your client (either a driver's license or International Passport)

At the receipt of the above, we would immediately process and transfer the fund to your client without delay.
We anticipate a prompt response. Thank you.

My Regards.

Barr, George Davies.

Dear xxxxxxxxxx.

I had correspondence with the medical doctor just now on the delivery of Death certificate. Upon a thorough bargain we ended up at $5,000. He said he charged me this amount since i want the certificate to be delivered EXPRESS. He assured me that he will endeavor to send the death certificate probably Tomorrow if i send him the money in full. I will send him the money as soon as i receive the death certificate. Tomorrow,

My Friend I do believe by Tomorrow I will send you all the required documents, for you to Send to the attorney OK. My Friend, I really appreciate your effort in this transaction,have a nice day,God bless you.

Thanks.
Benjamin,

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
Advertisement

#188030 by Maggie Matlock Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:39 am
Fishmeetfish profile: http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/benjaminde12

PM Received:

Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Hello,I am Mr.Benjamin Debrah and I work in Barclay's bank plc, Ghana.I have an business proposal to share with you.Should you be interested,contact me for more [email protected] or send me your email address for more details.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
#189741 by Maggie Matlock Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:33 pm

#205384 by Meliton Trinidad Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:41 am
Dear Trinidad,

I am sorry to contact you unannounced through this medium and i pray that my decision to contact you will be given a genuine approval considering the fact that we haven't met each other before.

I am Mr. Kobby Andah, an Account Auditor working with a bank here in Ghana West Africa. I have been searching for the one who bears this last name "Trinidad".so when i saw your name on Skype i was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other.Please let me explain this to you,it will be of mutual benefit to both of us if you will assist me.

One Richard Trinidad a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2008 valued at US$7,500,000.00 United State Dollars.The due date for this deposit contract was on 16TH of January 2011,Sadly Richard traveled to japan and was among the death victims of the 2011 Earthquake disaster that happened in Tokyo Japan killing over 9,000 people. He was in Tokyo on a business trip and that was how he met his death,may his soul rest in peace.My bank management is yet to know about his death,i got to know about it because i was his account officer and we later became close friends. He Richard did not state any next of kin in his account file when he deposited the funds with my bank because he was not married and had no children.

Last week my Bank Management requested that Richard should give instructions on what to do about his funds if to renew the contract.I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation because if my Bank Directors happen to know that Richard is dead and did not state any next of kin in his account file, they will take the funds for their personal use, but I don't want that to happen.

I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account since you bear same last name with him and my bank will release the funds to you.It is better we claim the money than allowing my Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person,so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own private business which has been my dream.

Please Let me know your mind on this as soon as possible and We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response through my private email address: [email protected]

We can as well discuss this on phone; let me know when you will be available to speak with me on Skype.

Have a nice day and remain blessed.

Best Regards,

Mr. Kobby Andah.
#319965 by Mike Wilson Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:24 am
New email addresses

[email protected]

Subject: Fwd: Did you receive my first email?
Reply-To: [email protected]

Good day and how are you? This is like the 3rd mail I have sent to this email without any reply. Are you no longer using this email...? Please let me know if this email is still valid or not. or better give me your working email.

I have sent 3 mails to your email and they all failed. Dont know if this will also be received or not? Please confirm.

I will resend the mail if you did not receive the first one I sent.

Thanks

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon