Bank Account (TD Bank) or we can setup a payment method that is
suitable for both of us.

I'm the owner of the apartment, it's already paid in full and no
mortgage on it. Schools and groceries near-by. You have everything you
need near-by because it's one of the best neighborhood. Pets are
allowed. You'll love it for sure!

I need to know if you are really interested in the place so we can
discuss further.

Thank you and look forward hearing from you!
David

PS: I attached you all the pictures that I have with the apartment (as
you can see everything is in absolutely perfect condition).

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union, MoneyGram, pre-paid credit card or bank transfer with a promise that you can have the keys to a property that does not belong to him.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

All the details such as names, addresses, pictures etc. that the scammer uses in order to back up his story, are stolen from elsewhere.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

#320743 by Bryon Williams Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:29 pm
[email protected]

Domain Name: ROBINS-MORTON.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS67.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS68.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 02-sep-2016
Creation Date: 02-sep-2016
Expiration Date: 02-sep-2017

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#320848 by Bryon Williams Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:28 pm
To: kerr <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: $820CAD Modern Studio on Manitoba Street

Hello,

The apartment at 1783 Manitoba St, Vancouver, BC V5Y 0G9 is still available. Everything is just like in the pictures fully equipped with all the appliances you need, very clean and well kept. The apartment can be rented furnished or if you want you can use your furniture and deposit mine in the storage unit. I work as civil engineer and the company I work for has developed projects all around the world. They moved me to the United Kingdom department because they have a new project there. The apartment is vacant so you can move-in anytime you want.

The rent of 820$/month is for the whole apartment and includes all the
utilities: heat, water, electricity, parking, laundry in-suite, washer and dryer also included, cable and internet. You will have full access to all building amenities. Just in case repairs are needed there I will cover the costs no worries. The price I'm asking is below the market because I want to find a responsible tenant to take good care of the place.

I would like to know how many people will live in the apartment and also which rental contract do you prefer to start with - 6 months or 1 year with option of renewal. The monthly payments can be wired to my Bank Account (TD Bank) or we can setup a payment method that is suitable for both of us.

I'm the owner of the apartment, it's already paid in full and no mortgage on it. Schools and groceries near-by. You have everything you need near-by because it's one of the best neighborhood. Pets are allowed. You'll love it for sure!

I need to know if you are really interested in the place so we can discuss further.

David

PS: I attached you all the pictures that I have with the apartment (as you can see everything is in absolutely perfect condition).

Email address change: [email protected]
Subject: Re: $820CAD Modern Studio on Manitoba Street

Hello,

Like I said in my previous email, the company I work for moved me to United Kingdom, and unfortunately there is a problem showing you the apartment, because I already left Canada. The reason I haven't managed to rent the apartment before I had to leave for United Kingdom is that someone said that will rent the apartment and haven't managed to keep the promise. I waited for him, but unfortunately he didn't managed to get the money on time, so the transaction failed and I had to leave before managing to rent it. Obviously this brought me huge inconvenience. So I can tell that I have a bitter experience making reservation, it's the first time I'm renting an apartment so I prefer using an worldwide property management company.

The company I am talking about is called Airbnb (www.airbnb.com) their website is main focused on short term rentals, but they also have an new service for long term rentals. I used Airbnb (for long term rentals) last month when I rented my apartment in London, United Kingdom, and I can tell you that it was an great experience and the only way I will proceed renting my apartment is by using them.

We use this company to protect the both of us. They will provide assistance in handling the payment and delivery of the rental package (keys and paperwork).

Using AirBnb involves three parties: me as owner, you as a potential tenant and AirBnb as a responsible third party authorized to handle this transaction. AirBnb works the same way as the escrow account on which you place the deposit when you rent an apartment, except that instead of a bank, we use AirBnb. Of course, nobody can take that money until you will sign the lease agreement. With this procedure you will be able to check the apartment before I receive the payment.

Like I said before I used them to rent my apartment in London and everything was perfect they are really professional and they have great services.

My phone number is +44 20 35145547. You can call me or e-mail anytime you wish and I will respond ASAP.

Let me know if you are interested so I can provide with all the steps of this transaction. You need to know everything about this process before we get this started.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
David

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#321015 by Bryon Williams Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:39 pm
David George < [email protected] > wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The apartment at 1783 Manitoba St, Vancouver, BC V5Y 0G9 is still
> available. Everything is just like in the pictures fully equipped with
> all the appliances you need, very clean and well kept. The apartment
> can be rented furnished or if you want you can use your furniture and
> deposit mine in the storage unit. I work as civil engineer and the
> company I work for has developed projects all around the world. They
> moved me to the United Kingdom department because they have a new
> project there. The apartment is vacant so you can move-in anytime you
> want.
>
> The rent of 820$/month is for the whole apartment and includes all the
> utilities: heat, water, electricity, parking, laundry in-suite, washer
> and dryer also included, cable and internet. You will have full access
> to all building amenities. Just in case repairs are needed there I
> will cover the costs no worries. The price I'm asking is below the
> market because I want to find a responsible tenant to take good care
> of the place.
>
> I would like to know how many people will live in the apartment and
> also which rental contract do you prefer to start with - 6 months or 1
> year with option of renewal. The monthly payments can be wired to my
> Bank Account (TD Bank) or we can setup a payment method that is
> suitable for both of us.
>
> I'm the owner of the apartment, it's already paid in full and no
> mortgage on it. Schools and groceries near-by. You have everything you
> need near-by because it's one of the best neighborhood. Pets are
> allowed. You'll love it for sure!
>
> I need to know if you are really interested in the place so we can
> discuss further.
>
> Thank you and look forward hearing from you!
> David
>
> PS: I attached you all the pictures that I have with the apartment (as
> you can see everything is in absolutely perfect condition).

David George < [email protected] > wrote:

> Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
>
> Like I said in my previous email, the company I work for moved me to United Kingdom, and unfortunately there is a problem showing you the apartment, because I already left Canada. The reason I haven't managed to rent the apartment before I had to leave for United Kingdom is that someone said that will rent the apartment and haven't managed to keep the promise. I waited for him, but unfortunately he didn't managed to get the money on time, so the transaction failed and I had to leave before managing to rent it. Obviously this brought me huge inconvenience. So I can tell that I have a bitter experience making reservation, it's the first time I'm renting an apartment so I prefer using an worldwide property management company.
>
> The company I am talking about is called Airbnb (http://www.airbnb.com) their website is main focused on short term rentals, but they also have an new service for long term rentals. I used Airbnb (for long term rentals) last month when I rented my apartment in London, United Kingdom, and I can tell you that it was an great experience and the only way I will proceed renting my apartment is by using them.
>
> We use this company to protect the both of us. They will provide assistance in handling the payment and delivery of the rental package (keys and paperwork).
>
> Using AirBnb involves three parties: me as owner, you as a potential tenant and AirBnb as a responsible third party authorized to handle this transaction. AirBnb works the same way as the escrow account on which you place the deposit when you rent an apartment, except that instead of a bank, we use AirBnb. Of course, nobody can take that money until you will sign the lease agreement. With this procedure you will be able to check the apartment before I receive the payment.
>
> Like I said before I used them to rent my apartment in London and everything was perfect they are really professional and they have great services.
>
> My phone number is +44 20 35145547. You can call me or e-mail anytime you wish and I will respond ASAP.
>
> Let me know if you are interested so I can provide with all the steps of this transaction. You need to know everything about this process before we get this started.
>
> Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
> David
>

Hi again,

First of all, I want to start this email saying that this is not an face to face transaction, this being the whole purpose for using AirBnb Property Management, to protect the both of us 100%. Now for security and for your peace of mind I had attached an copy of my PASSPORT to build up some confidence.

Regarding the process, you will only have to deposit to AirBnb the first month rent + damage deposit, an total of 1300$CAD (820+480) so they can proceed with the shipping, and you can receive the rental package (keys and documents). I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the keys and the contract signed by me right away.

Below I will explain you step by step how the transaction with AirBnb Property Management works, to avoid any misunderstanding please READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING STEPS:

1 - To start the process all I need are your contact details: full name, mailing address (street, number, city and postal code), cell phone number, move-in date and lease agreement preferred (e.g. 6 months or 1 year rental contract with option of renewal). The lease agreement will be a standard one from the Canadian government.
2 - I will go to the AirBnb Property Management office to start the transaction and I will give them the apartment keys and necessary documents.
3 - AirBnb Property Management will check the ownership documents and lease agreement. They will also confirm with the building management that I'm the legal owner of the apartment I'm renting to you.
4 - AirBnb will send you a notification(via email) with the transaction details to inform you that they have the keys and the documents in their custody.
5 - At this point you need to send the amount of 1300$(1st month rent from the rental contract + damage deposit-refundable in the last month of rent from contract) to the the AirBnb Property Management payment representative (lawyer escrow account) provided to you in the notification. THE PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE SENT WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS AFTER YOU WILL RECEIVE THE TRANSACTION DETAILS OR ELSE THEY WILL CHARGE ME AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
6 - As soon as the payment is completed you need to send the payment details to AirBnb.
7 - AirBnb will verify the payment and if everything is in order they will start the shipping procedures using UPS Next Day Shipping Service.
8 - You will receive the package (keys and lease agreement) and you will have 5 business days (inspection time) to check the place.
9 - If you decide to keep the apartment you just need to sign the lease agreement and AirBnb Property Management will release the funds to me. If you don`t want to keep the apartment you will receive a full payment refund including any payment fee.

PLEASE NOTE that AirBnb Property Management can NOT release the funds without your approval. You will have 5 days to inspect the apartment and decide if you want to rent it or not, in this time you will have full control of the payment. They can release the payment to me as a landlord just after they will receive the lease agreement with your signature.
ALSO THEY WILL SEND YOU OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS (LEASE AGREEMENT AND INVOICE) BEFORE MAKING THE DEPOSIT TO THEM.

I ALSO NEED TO BE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS CLEAR FOR YOU SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE STEPS OF THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE I CAN NOT CHANGE THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALSO I WILL PAY FOR THE TRANSACTION AND DELIVERY FEES AND JUST IN CASE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND I WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND FROM THEM!

Let me know if you have the funds available (1300CAD$) so we can move forward and e-mail me your full information I requested. Any further questions regarding the transaction you can call or e-mail me.

Thanks
David

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#321561 by Bryon Williams Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:12 pm
Subject: Re: $1100 Amazing 1 bedroom Condo Cortez Hill
To: rica <[email protected]>

Hello,

The apartment at 1643 Sixth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101 is still
available. Everything is just like in the pictures fully equipped with
all the appliances you need, very clean and well kept. The apartment
can be rented furnished or if you want you can use your furniture and
deposit mine in the storage unit. I work as civil engineer and the
company I work for has developed projects all around the world. They
moved me to the United Kingdom department because they have a new
project there. The apartment is vacant so you can move-in anytime you
want.

The rent of 1100$/month is for the whole apartment and includes all the
utilities: heat, water, electricity, parking, laundry in-suite, washer
and dryer also included, cable and internet. You will have full access
to all building amenities. Just in case repairs are needed there I
will cover the costs no worries. The price I'm asking is below the
market because I want to find a responsible tenant to take good care
of the place.

I would like to know how many people will live in the apartment and
also which rental contract do you prefer to start with - 6 months or 1
year with option of renewal. The monthly payments can be wired to my
Bank Account or we can setup a payment method that is suitable for
both of us.

discuss further.

Michael

#321739 by Bryon Williams Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:04 pm
Michael Michael < [email protected] > wrote:

Hello,

The apartment at 1177 22nd St NW, Washington, DC 20037 is still
want.

The rent of 1200$/month is for the whole apartment and includes all
the utilities: heat, water, electricity, parking, laundry in-suite,
washer and dryer also included, cable and internet. You will have full
access to all building amenities. Just in case repairs are needed
there I will cover the costs no worries. The price I'm asking is below
the market because I want to find a responsible tenant to take good
care of the place.

both of us.

discuss further.

Michael

Michael Michael <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello xxx

Like I said in my previous email, the company I work for moved me to United Kingdom, and unfortunately there is a problem showing you the apartment, because I already left. The reason I haven't managed to rent the apartment before I had to leave for United Kingdom is that someone said that will rent the apartment and haven't managed to keep the promise. I waited for him, but unfortunately he didn't managed to get the money on time, so the transaction failed and I had to leave before managing to rent it. Obviously this brought me huge inconvenience. So I can tell that I have a bitter experience making reservation, it's the first time I'm renting an apartment so I prefer using an worldwide property management company.

The company I am talking about is called AirBnb (www.airbnb.com) their website is main focused on short term rentals, but they also have an new service for long term rentals. I used this company last month when I rented my apartment in London, United Kingdom, and I can tell you that it was an great experience and the only way I will proceed renting my apartment is by using them.

We use this company to protect the both of us. They will provide assistance in handling the payment and delivery of the rental package (keys and paperwork).

Using AirBnb involves three parties: me as owner, you as a potential tenant and AirBnb as a responsible third party authorized to handle this transaction. AirBnb works the same way as the escrow account on which you place the deposit when you rent an apartment, except that instead of a bank, we use AirBnb. Of course, nobody can take that money until you will sign the lease agreement. With this procedure you will be able to check the apartment before I receive the payment.

Like I said before I used them to rent my apartment in London and everything was perfect they are really professional and they have great services.

My phone number is +44 20 3514 5547. You can call me or e-mail anytime you wish and I will respond ASAP.

Let me know if you are interested so I can provide with all the steps of this transaction. You need to know everything about this process before we get this started.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
Michael

Subject: Re: $1200 Gorgeous 1 bedroom Condo in Downtown

Hi again xxx,

First of all, I want to start this email saying that this is not an face to face transaction, this being the whole purpose for using AirBnb Property Management, to protect the both of us 100%. Now for security and for your peace of mind I had attached an copy of my PASSPORT to build up some confidence.

Regarding the process, you will only have to deposit to AirBnb the first month rent (no last month rent or damage deposit), an total of 1200 so they can proceed with the shipping, and you can receive the rental package (keys and documents). I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the keys and the contract signed by me right away.

Below I will explain you step by step how the transaction with AirBnb Property Management works, to avoid any misunderstanding please READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING STEPS:

1 - To start the process all I need are your contact details: full name, mailing address (street, number, city and postal code), cell phone number, move-in date and lease agreement preferred (e.g. 6 months or 1 year rental contract with option of renewal). The lease agreement will be a standard one from the government.
2 - I will go to the AirBnb Property Management office to start the transaction and I will give them the apartment keys and necessary documents.
3 - AirBnb Property Management will check the ownership documents and lease agreement. They will also confirm with the building management that I'm the legal owner of the apartment I'm renting to you.
4 - AirBnb will send you a notification(via email) with the transaction details to inform you that they have the keys and the documents in their custody.
5 - At this point you need to send the amount of 1300$(1st month rent from the rental contract) to the the AirBnb Property Management payment representative (lawyer escrow account) provided to you in the notification. THE PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE SENT WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS AFTER YOU WILL RECEIVE THE TRANSACTION DETAILS OR ELSE THEY WILL CHARGE ME AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
6 - As soon as the payment is completed you need to send the payment details to AirBnb.
7 - AirBnb will verify the payment and if everything is in order they will start the shipping procedures using UPS Next Day Shipping Service.
8 - You will receive the package (keys and lease agreement) and you will have 5 business days (inspection time) to check the place.
9 - If you decide to keep the apartment you just need to sign the lease agreement and AirBnb Property Management will release the funds to me. If you don`t want to keep the apartment you will receive a full payment refund including any payment fee.

PLEASE NOTE that AirBnb Property Management can NOT release the funds without your approval. You will have 5 days to inspect the apartment and decide if you want to rent it or not, in this time you will have full control of the payment. They can release the payment to me as a landlord just after they will receive the lease agreement with your signature.
ALSO THEY WILL SEND YOU OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS (LEASE AGREEMENT AND INVOICE) BEFORE MAKING THE DEPOSIT TO THEM.

I ALSO NEED TO BE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS CLEAR FOR YOU SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE STEPS OF THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE I CAN NOT CHANGE THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALSO I WILL PAY FOR THE TRANSACTION AND DELIVERY FEES AND JUST IN CASE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND I WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND FROM THEM!

Let me know if you have the funds available (1200$) so we can move forward and e-mail me your full information I requested. Any further questions regarding the transaction you can call or e-mail me.

Thanks
Michael

#322139 by Bryon Williams Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:39 pm
Name change: Michael Michael [email protected]

Subject: Re: $900CAD Modern Studio on Morgan Street
To: cain < [email protected] >

Hello,

The apartment at 88 Morgan Street, Jersey City, NJ 07302 is still
want.

The rent of 900$/month is for the whole apartment and includes all the
utilities: heat, water, electricity, parking, laundry in-suite, washer
and dryer also included, cable and internet. You will have full access
to all building amenities. Just in case repairs are needed there I
will cover the costs no worries. The price I'm asking is below the
market because I want to find a responsible tenant to take good care
of the place.

both of us.

discuss further.

Michael