Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#321582 by Mike Wilson Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:11 am
(+44) 1613750649
[email protected]

Operating at the heart of the UK travel industry, Travel Expressions Ltd Services UK, Brands deliver first-class retail, online, wholesale and franchise options for businesses and consumers.
Travel Expressions Ltd Services UK aims to provide the best products and services to support the commercial needs of travel agent professionals; to empower independent travel agency owners run their own business with the back-up of a robust business platform; and for consumers to book holidays at the best possible prices via the channel most suited to them, be that online, over the phone, or in store with their preferred travel agent professional.
Mission Statement
We aim to provide customized, luxurious travel packages that never disappoint. At Travel Expressions Ltd services, we will help you plan an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind vacation. Our travel packages include the following services:
budget planning
visa arrangements
flight documentations
travel agenda and time planning
Meal and Activity reservations
Peace of Mind
Travel Expressions Ltd Services UK tour operators are ATOL licensed and/or ABTA members.
This means not only are all purchases via the business are fully financially protected, but that all adhere to the highest industry standards.
Needed requirements from Applicants
When you are applying for a domestic/working visa you’ll need to provide:
*a current passport or other valid travel identification
*passport size color photographs
*details of where you’ll be staying
*You’ll need to have a blank page in your passport on which to attach the visa.
You must also provide information about your job, including:
*A letter from your employer confirming that when you enter the UK you’ll work for them at least 2 year
*Fees
It costs £1,080gbp for a 2 years visa as a domestic worker other needed travel documentations in a private household to work and live in UK legally.

BREAK DOWN
EMPLOYER FULL SUPPORT:
Flight ticket £950.00 to £1,200.00

THE EMPLOYER AND THE EMPLOYEE AGREEMENTS
Working visa £295.00
Working registration scheme £200.00
Work-permit:£150.00
Tax clearance certificate:£150.00
Residence permit:£100.00
Travel insurance:£85.00
Working contract accreditation's:£50.00
Sponsorship letter Accreditation's:£50.00
------------------------
In total: £1,080.00
------------------------
Get advice and support
You can get free and confidential advice from the Pay and Work Rights Helpline.
If you want to return home, contact your country’s Embassy or High Commission in the UK if you want to return home.
You can also get free, confidential advice and information from the charity Choices.

Sammy Wilshere
Travel Expressions LtdServices
135 bishopsgate london ec2m 3ur, UNITED KINGDOM
(+44) 1613750649

Dear Applicant,

We are glad to hear back from you again regarding the compliment and willing to abide by the full terms and conditions of the job offered to you, we hope your arrival to United Kingdom will be an happy and splendid one.
Below are the steps which are needed to be taken for the processing of your legal flight documentations and other legal documentations you might needed to work here in our home legally.

1)All processing takes place right from here in UK by our travel Agent in which they are in cooperation with the POEA and other governments bodies both in UK and in the Philippines. Their name is TRAVEL EXPRESSIONS LTD SERVICES UK. Contact the team of the agency to be in charge of your processing via her email at [email protected],You will inform them that you have been considered for a job in England as a welder worker with the Jackson's family in London.

2)All processing takes 7 working days here in UK before its transferred to the British embassy and POEA in your location for final endorsement and this takes 48 to 72 hours so after the full endorsement you will be invited for the collection of your flight documentations and the submission of your biometric information's upon the collection you are ready to depart from your country.

3)Be informed that the total cost needed for the processing is £1,080gbp so you have to shoulder 40percent (more or less 430GBP) and we are to shoulder the total sum of 650GBP plus your flight ticket. I hope you fully understand the steps and procedures needed to be taken.

Get back to me with the agency response when you have a reply from them.

Regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#322743 by Mike Wilson Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:22 pm
Another email from this criminal.

Dear Applicant,

We are glad to hear back from you again regarding the compliment and willing to abide by the full terms and conditions of the job offered to you, we hope your arrival to United Kingdom will be an happy and splendid one.
Below are the steps which are needed to be taken for the processing of your legal flight documentations and other legal documentations you might needed to work here in our home legally.

1)All processing takes place right from here in UK by our travel Agent in which they are in cooperation with the POEA and other governments bodies both in UK and in the Philippines. Their name is TRAVEL EXPRESSIONS LTD SERVICES UK. Contact the team of the agency to be in charge of your processing via her email at [email protected],You will inform them that you have been considered for a job in England as a factory worker with the Canpol Engineering Limited in London.

2)All processing takes 7 working days here in UK before its transferred to the British embassy and POEA in your location for final endorsement and this takes 48 to 72 hours so after the full endorsement you will be invited for the collection of your flight documentations and the submission of your biometric information's upon the collection you are ready to depart from your country.

3)Be informed that the total cost needed for the processing is £1,080gbp so you have to shoulder 40percent (more or less 430GBP) and we are to shoulder the total sum of 650GBP plus your flight ticket. I hope you fully understand the steps and procedures needed to be taken.

Regards

Best regards,
Mench

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#324807 by enzocute Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:42 pm
they sent me the same email. hahaha

Bailey Bryant
Apr 7 (3 days ago)

to me
Dear Applicant,

1)All processing takes place right from here in UK by our travel Agent in which they are in cooperation with the POEA and other governments bodies both in UK and in the Philippines. Their name is TRAVEL EXPRESSIONS LTD SERVICES UK. Contact the team of the agency to be in charge of your processing via her email at [email protected],You will inform them that you have been considered for a job in England as office clerk worker with the Bailey's family in London.

Regards

thank God I found this website... :=) : :=) :=) :=) :laugh-s:
#383774 by Jayeym Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:54 pm
Oh My God! I have been fooled again with this kind of thing! I am so stupid for believing it. I have received the same thing but the travel agencies name is different from yours. I am almost excited because they will process me the visa! I almost told my mother that I gonna be working in the UK but it was all a lie! :cry:

Why!?? I haven't realized that it was April fools and they win I've been fooled.
It was so very disappointing. I look for a site or a company that has sponsorship to work in Europe, I searched and searched and searched until I found this Bailey2! and telling this s***.

Thank God. I realized to search his name for any proof if this is legit. And I found this! Thank you for sharing. At least I have known it was all a scam. I almost loan for money to send it to them so they can begin to process.

Ho!!! it was close!