Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#321681 by AlanJones Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:26 am
Reply-To: "Mr. DAVID MORRISON" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999175074

Good day,
I'm money gram Agent Mr. DAVID MORRISON Your first payment of $5000.00 has been sent today via money gram. You are advise to Contact MG with your full information to enable them give your Senders full information.
SenderName:Joiner, to track the MTCN= 260-468-56.
Senders Surname:Shabangu
MTCN Number: 62272243.
Sender's Name: Ojadi MTCN: 69231415.
SendesName: Ambros MTCN:#:94575379
number Question and Answer
For more information contact Mr. DAVID MORRISON,
Telephone: +229 99175074
Email: [email protected]
He'll keep sending you payment until your total fund is Completed
Regard
Thank you for cooperation
Best Regards,
David john

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#333902 by AlanJones Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:54 am
Reply-to: MONEY GRAM OFFICE - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999524728

Good day Esteem Customer,
I'm money gram Agent Mr. DAVID MORRISON Your first payment of $5000.00 has been sent today via money gram. You are advice to Contact me with your full information to enable them give your Senders full information and below is your first three payments slip which have been made ready here and awaiting your confirmation.
Sender's Name: Ojadi
MTCN: 69231415
Sender's Name:Joiner
MTCN: 26046856
Sender's Name: Ambros
MTCN:#:94575379
For more information contact ME Mr. DAVID MORRISON, and am the money gram payment officer in charge of your fund payment here in West Africa(BENIN REPUBLIC) and my Telephone number: +229 99524728 and my official and personal email are [email protected] and [email protected] respectively.
I'll keep sending you, your payments until your total fund of $1.5 million dollars is Completed

Thanks for your cooperation and Best Regards,
Mr. DAVID MORRISON
Money Gram Payment Officer.
Republic of Benin.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.