Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#322263 by Mike Wilson Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:39 pm
http://www.express-shippers.co.uk/

fake auto shipper / escrow service

22 Medina Road,Cowes, Isle of Wight PO31 7DA
TEL: +44 (0)198 3410813
FAX: +44 (0)198 3210916

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#322266 by womble123 Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:17 pm
Found this on eBay (0 feedback and only joined eBay recently). Looked to good to be true:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-Volkswag ... Sw~AVYvdnh

Contacted seller through eBay and had a text back (no number just the name KellyHarvey) saying:

"Hi I am the owner of the Volkswagen Golf, i can'r call you because of my deafness disability, please email me for more info [email protected]"

I emailed this:

Hi Kelly, its Jamie who asked for your contact number on eBay.

Just a few questions regarding you Golf;

What condition are the tyres in?
Has the cam belt and water pump been changed?
What kind of driving do you do in it? I ask because sometimes the Diesel Particle Filter can get blocked. Do you do short trips or mostly long ones or a mixture?
Is it the 140 ps/bhp version or the 170 ps/bhp version?
Has the car been smoked in?
When would you be available for us to take a look at it?

Many thanks,

J*****

Reply:

Hi J****,

The VW Golf is available and the final price is £4950.I am the registered owner and i have all documents.This car is in excellent working conditions, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions,ONLY 57,500 miles, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. HPI clear. It has full VW service history.It has 170 bhp version.The service was made to last 55,000 miles and was changed cam belt and water pump

The car is still in UK at a shipping company www.express-shippers.co.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party.

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Thank you

My reply:

Hi Kelly,

Do you have the receipts for the cam belt change and water pump? If so could you email me a photo as I would be coming a long way to view the car.

Are you not in the UK at the moment? How would the payment work if its at the shipping company?

Thanks,

J****

Reply:

J****,

I am at my sister in Sweden and i left the car at the company to take care of the transaction.They will be the third, objective party involved in the transaction. This way you will actually pay for the car after you receive and test it, because the shipping company will hold the funds in an Escrow and release it to me only after you receive and decide to keep the car.

You will have 5 days of inspection period.After the inspection period if you decide to keep it they will release the money to me and if you decide not to keep it they will come to pick it up and give you a full refund. I'm sure this won't be the case because the vehicle is flawless.All documents are shipping company. All documents are shipping company. Along with the car you will receive all the documents including the V5,keys, owner's manual,MOT certificates and a bill of sale signed to a legal attorney.

If you decide to buy the car,please include the following information in your next email.
-Full Name;
-Shipping Address (postal code,full address)
-Phone Number

Please let me know if you agree the terms from the shipping company website to send the payment in to an Escrow account and receive the car

Thank you

My reply:

Hi there,

Where about’s is the car for viewing please?

Thank you very much.

Reply:

the car is at the shipping company www.express-shippers.co.uk

End of conversation. I did call the number on the website and a foreign guy answered the phone. I questioned why he had the same logo as http://www.autoshippers.co.uk (a legit company) and he got all nervous.

The scam website was only registered recently:

Domain name:
express-shippers.co.uk

Registrant:
Lucy Aitken

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Data validation:
Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 24-Feb-2017

Registrar:
1 & 1 Internet SE [Tag = 1AND1]
URL: https://www.1and1.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 24-Feb-2017
Expiry date: 24-Feb-2018
Last updated: 24-Feb-2017
#322623 by Lynnc Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:23 pm
Hi we have just been scammed by express shippers of £4,300. Need some advise on who is need to get in contact with. We live in the UK.
Have kept all the emails between this Kelly Harvey and www.express shippers.could. uk.
Any advise and help would be appreciated.
Thanks Lynn
#322629 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:49 pm
Hello,
I am sorry to hear that you lost money to these criminals. You can file a report with action fraud
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
Please post the email that asked for the money to be sent, including the full email address and telephone number if any, Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#322631 by Lynnc Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:07 pm
Hi
I actually received 2 emails with invoices and 2 different bank accounts as they apparently sent me the wrong bank account details on the first email. Do you want me to post both of them on here.
And I will be contacting eBay as we sent the original message to this Kelly on eBay. And also reporting this on the fraud police site. Thanks Lynn
#322633 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:26 pm
Post both of the emails- be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#322639 by Lynnc Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:03 pm
These were the three emails we received in the order they came the first one is the invoice that apparently had the wrong bank account details on.
Dear ,

Please find below the invoice for your Vehicle Purchase, it contains all the needed information to complete the transaction.
Item and transaction details
Item: 2011 Audi A1 1.6 TDI S Line
VRM: MA61 HNK
Mileage: 53,000
Colour: Black
Price: £ 4,300.00
Deposit: £ 0,000.00
Outstanding Balance: £ 0,000.00
Invoice #: 382445712
Invoice Date: 14/03/2017
Inspection Period: 5 business days

Buyer
Buyer's name:
Buyer's shipping address:

Payment:

Payment Terms:
Payment method accepted: Bank transfer, Electronic transfer, CHAPS/BACS payments
The payment will be sent to our company account.
The Buyer should submit the payment within 48 hours since the payment Invoice was issued.
If the Buyer is unable to proceed with payment as requested he should notify Auto Shippers.

Account details for payment:
Bank Name: Nationwide Bank
Account Name: S N Tofanel (Agent-Shippers)
Account number: 21579326
Sort code: 07-04-36

Noted MW

Additional instructions: Reference Transaction #382445712

The Buyer must confirm the payment.
Fax the bank receipt to +44 1983210916 or scan it and send it via e-mail ( [email protected] ).

The Buyer should allow payment clearance (usually 24 hours).
After the payment is cleared we will start the shipping and provide the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) at destination.

Purchase Protection and Refund:

An inspection period of 5 working days will be given to the buyer to inspect the shipped vehicle.
The Buyer could refuse the vehicle whithin 5 working days and receive a full refund.
A full refund will be sent to the Buyer in maximum three days since he notifies Auto-Shippers that he will not keep the vehicle.
Auto-Shippers will have to make all necessary arrangements to take the vehicle from the Buyer's possession

Situations where an immediate refund will be sent to the Buyer:

* The vehicle doesn't accord to its listed description
* Paying for the vehicle and not receiving it;
* Paying for the vehicle and receiving a stolen one;
* Paying for the vehicle and receiving it with undisclosed damage;
* Paying for the vehicle and receiving it with an undisclosed lien against it or any other kind of debts or bank liabilities;
* Receiving a V5 that is not signed, is improperly assigned, or receiving a V5 but not being able to register the vehicle;

If you have any questions regarding the procedure or the steps to follow don't hesitate to contact us.
Direct replying to this e-mail (preferable contact option as a higher quantity of information can be sent/received).

Thank you for your purchase,

Financial Department

Tel: +44 (0)198 3410813
Fax: +44 (0)198 3210916

Unfortunately, our Financial Department made a little mistake and gave you our international bank account. The payment will not reached our account and it’s possible to have the money back in your account because we are only accepting payments in USD and EUR.We will resend you a new invoice with the correct information.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter. If you have any difficulties completing these steps, please reply to this email and we'll be happy to assist you.

Customer Support Team
Ian Gruber

22 Medina Road
Cowes
Isle of Wight
PO31 7DA

Dear ,

Please find below the invoice for your Vehicle Purchase, it contains all the needed information to complete the transaction.
Item and transaction details
Item: 2011 Audi A1 1.6 TDI S Line
VRM: MA61 HNK
Mileage: 53,000
Colour: Black
Deposit: £ 0,000.00
Outstanding Balance: £ 0,000.00
Invoice #: 382445712
Invoice Date: 14/03/2019

Inspection Period: 5 business days

Buyer
Buyer's name:
Buyer's shipping address:

Payment:

Payment Terms:
Payment method accepted: Bank transfer, Electronic transfer, CHAPS/BACS payments
The payment will be sent to our company account.
The Buyer should submit the payment within 48 hours since the payment Invoice was issued.
If the Buyer is unable to proceed with payment as requested he should notify Auto Shippers.

Account details for payment:
Bank Name: HSBC Bank
Account Name: P. Martinova (Agent-Shippers)
Account number: 12617412
Sort code: 40-45-24

Noted MW

Additional instructions: Reference Transaction #382445712

The Buyer must confirm the payment.
Fax the bank receipt to +44 1983210916 or scan it and send it via e-mail ( [email protected] ).

The Buyer should allow payment clearance (usually 24 hours).
After the payment is cleared we will start the shipping and provide the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) at destination.

Purchase Protection and Refund:

An inspection period of 5 working days will be given to the buyer to inspect the shipped vehicle.
The Buyer could refuse the vehicle whithin 5 working days and receive a full refund.
A full refund will be sent to the Buyer in maximum three days since he notifies Auto-Shippers that he will not keep the vehicle.
Auto-Shippers will have to make all necessary arrangements to take the vehicle from the Buyer's possession

Situations where an immediate refund will be sent to the Buyer:

* The vehicle doesn't accord to its listed description
* Paying for the vehicle and not receiving it;
* Paying for the vehicle and receiving a stolen one;
* Paying for the vehicle and receiving it with undisclosed damage;
* Paying for the vehicle and receiving it with an undisclosed lien against it or any other kind of debts or bank liabilities;
* Receiving a V5 that is not signed, is improperly assigned, or receiving a V5 but not being able to register the vehicle;

If you have any questions regarding the procedure or the steps to follow don't hesitate to contact us.
Direct replying to this e-mail (preferable contact option as a higher quantity of information can be sent/received).

Thank you for your purchase,

Financial Department

#322670 by Mike Wilson Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:43 am
www.express-autoshippers.co.uk is the new website being used in this scam

new telephone number +44 (0)198 3410822

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#323079 by Mike Wilson Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:23 pm
The latest version of this fake shipper.

www.express-auto-shippers-ltd.co.uk
United Kingdom Head Office
22 Medina Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight PO31 7DA
TEL: +44 (0)198 3410822

United Kingdom Main Warehouse
22 Medina Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight PO31 7DA
TEL: +44 (0)198 3410822

Kelly Harvey [email protected]

Subject: Re: Nissan x-trail

Hi,

The Nissan X-Trail is available and the final price is £6500.I am the registered owner and i have all documents.This car is in excellent working conditions, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions,ONLY 57,150 miles, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. HPI clear. It has full Nissan service history.

The car is still in UK at a shipping company www.express-auto-shippers-ltd.co.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party.

Thank yo
u

It is ALWAYS a scam
#323801 by Buttles Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:34 pm
Hi

I saw an eBay listing for a car - the eBay seller was based in Ayr and had no history. I contacted through eBay and had this reply today:

Hi, i am the owner of the 2014 KIA Cee'D i can't call you because of my deafness disability, please email me for more info [email protected].[/quote

I then sent this via email:

Hi Amanda

Thanks very much for your text.

I'm very interested in the Kia Cee'd that you have for sale on eBay and just wanted to check if the car is still available please?

Also what is the condition of the exterior and interior? Has the car been involved in any accidents? Is it clear of finance?

I presume the 7yr Kia warranty can be transferred to a new owner.

Many thanks

S********

This was the reply that I got:

Hi S*******

The 2014 KIA Cee'D 1.6 CRDi 3 is available and the final price is £6,250.I am the registered owner and i have all documents.This car is in excellent working conditions, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions,ONLY 22,263 miles,no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. HPI clear. It has full service history and yes the 7yr Kia warranty can be transferred to a new owner
The car is still in UK at a shipping company http://www.express-auto-shippers-ltd.co.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party.

Thank you
Amanda Bailey

Just so glad I checked on here - when something is really to good to be true it often is! The valuation that I got through My Car Check valued the car at £9000 for a private sale.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotation.
#323925 by steveb Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:38 pm
Hi we also have been scammed today with the sum of £2800 as a deposit on a black mini roadster found on ebay ,kelly harvey was her name said she worked overseas and was deaf and was using express-shippers as the holder of the car ,after today with the car not turning up the alarm bells rang only to have seen im not alone please advise what can be done with the low lifes ?
#323944 by Mike Wilson Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:50 pm
Hello,
I am sorry to hear that you lost money to this crime. Please post the information on how you made the payment. If you received and email with the payment instructions, post the complete email after removing your personal information.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#324119 by steveb Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:17 pm
Made a call to the fraud site placed all the details with them and contacted both banks ,hopefully something can be done
#327710 by kittenmaster Thu May 11, 2017 6:57 am
Have exactly the same emails below for a car being sold on ebay today (11/05)

Hi,

The 2011 MINI Countryman is available and the lowest i can go is £3,800.I am the registered owner and i have all documents.This car is in excellent working conditions, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions,ONLY 51,000 miles,no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. HPI clear. It has full service history.
The car is still in UK at a shipping company www.express-shippers.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party.

Thank you
Amanda Bailey

from Amanda Bailey <[email protected]>