Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#322733 by vonpaso xlura Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:40 pm
Domain Name: royalcavalierpuppieshome.net
Registry Domain ID: DOMAIN_ID_NOT_GET
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ourdomains.com
Registrar URL: http://www.ourdomains.com
Updated Date: 2016-12-14T15:16:37Z
Creation Date: 2016-12-14T15:16:37Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-12-14T15:16:37Z
Registrar: Ourdomains Limited
Registrar IANA ID: 1654
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +86.57188276020
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: meilene Brave
Registrant Organization: Skypet Movers
Registrant Street: Com Ave
Registrant City: HK
Registrant State/Province: Douala
Registrant Postal Code: 00237
Registrant Country: CM
Registrant Phone: +237677070304
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +237.237677070304
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

[email protected] wrote:Hello <snip>,

Thanks for visiting our website, we appreciate your interest in adopting a Cavalier King Charles puppy.

We are hobby breeders with huge passion for the Cavalier breed and we value your interest in sharing your home with a Cavalier puppy. We were blessed with a unique litter of 7 puppies; 2 sold and 5 ready to move into their new homes. They’re two males, three females. They are (Sally - Female), (Flick - Male), (Rhoda - Female). (Chanel - Female), (Bash - Male) all ready to join their forever new families and they come vaccinated and dewormed.

Breeding cavaliers is not something that we do to supplement our income but rather out of the love and passion for the Cavalier breed, reason why we only charge a re-homing fee of $400 on each puppy. We have raised Cavaliers over the years and we have always made out time to properly educate ourselves on the breed. All our lovely cuddles are raised here in our home around kids and other pets like cats so they are very playful and sociable. We also try to socialize them, you know early socialization is of paramount importance to dog’s health and that leaves us very selective with the homes we chose to place any of our pups in. Amazing of being breeders is that we get to fall in love with most of our puppies even if it is for a few months we spend together. They become a part of our family the moment they are born here in our home. That said, we’ve committed to ensuring that they have the best possible “forever” homes, and we take that commitment very seriously. My partner stays and take care of our pets but I am always there to assist every day after work. He adores the Cavalier breed. We breed Cavalier puppies simply because we love this breed and also for the sake of experience so we do not sell our puppies to make money to keep the family rather we only seek homes that are willing to give attention to a puppy. The puppies become are a part of our family, reason why we can’t put a price tag on them.

Kindly let us know more about your home, work schedule and choice of puppy.

Have you ever owned a Cavalier puppy before and how soon are you ready for a new puppy? Where are you located.

Best Regards.

Nothing about Cavanese, though the website says they also offer Cavanese puppies.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
Advertisement

#322735 by vonpaso xlura Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:28 pm
Where are you located ?Am located in San Antonio TX

The registration shows that he's actually in Cameroon. The way he writes is typical of Nigeria and neighboring countries.

#322903 by vonpaso xlura Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:18 pm
Hi and nice reading back from you.Am called Danielle Tamfu and have 2 kids (9 and 18) with my lovely wife .We have always admire the cavalier breed and we finally decided to breed them.We are located in San Antonio TX with the puppies so if you are close to come over and pickup the puppy that will be great but if you cant we will have to ship and home deliver the puppy over to you today if you are ready okay.I will love to know which puppy from the website http://kimcavalierpuppies.net/puppies-for-sale/ you will love to buy so that i can send you recent pictures of the puppy you you will choose okay.All our puppies are AKC registered,Vet checked,Updated on all their shots ,vaccinated and dewormed and will come along side all her health documents and a one year health guarantee okay.I will appreciate if you let me know how soon you need the puppy?

Waiting to hear back from you real soon

The two sites have the same puppies, with different birthdates. :roll:

#322927 by vonpaso xlura Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:24 am
Proof of the scam:
Hello and thanks for getting back to me.i will take them to my vet so that she can get the vaccines before I shipper over to you okay.So everything including shipping and home delivery and the vaccines will cost you $750 okay thats all you will have to send okay.You will have to send the money via Western Union or Money Gram and I will have to send you my payment information which you shall use to send the money okay so let me know if you have a Western Union or Money Gram store closer to you so that we can start the shipping arrangements asap okay,
Thanks

#323002 by vonpaso xlura Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:44 pm
ok no problem .All thats left now is for you to make the payment so that I can ship and home deliver Sally to you on Friday
and Below is my payment information which you shall use to send the money okay

Names..............RICHARD AMA****
**** Odessa Dr,San Antonio TX,782**
Amount.....$750

You will just have to copy the payment information i sent to you and take it to the nearest Western Union around you.
Once you are there asked them to give you a sending form and when you are given the form fill in my payment information as i sent to you as well as yours and the sending option you will have to choose on the sending form should be money in minutes okay and when you are done you will give the form to the cashier including the $750 and the sending charges and once they are done with the transaction they will give you a payment receipt which proves that payment was made and once you are done you will take a Full clear snap shot of the copy of the payment receipt and send it to my email okay.
Thanks and waiting to hear back from you