Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#323458 by Bill F Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:35 pm
Sister Nancy Brown
ST. FRANCIS FOUNDATION HOME
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
to:
bcc: x @gmail.com
date: Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 4:47 PM
subject: INHERITANCE

ST. FRANCIS FOUNDATION HOME

UNITED STATES SUB-STATION UK

E-MAIL: [email protected]

Dear Beneficiary, this serves to inform you on behalf of the Trustees and the Executor of the ESTATE OF LATE SHIRLEY ANDERSON. It is my honor to notify you that late Shirley Anderson made you a beneficiary to her will. She left the sum of (Four Million Great British Pounds) for you in the codicil and last Testament to her will and gave us an instruction mandate to contact you before her death. Being a widely travelled woman, she must have been in contact with you or your organization in the past or simply you were nominated to her by one of her numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Late Shirley Anderson until her death was an Ethical philosopher, former managing director, and pioneer staff of a giant construction company, a truly devoted Humanitarian and lover of life.

According to her this funds is to support your personal endeavors and to help the Poor and the needy in your community.

If I reach you as I am hopeful do contact this office on the above email, St. Francis Foundation immediately for immediate execution and transfer of your portion of the inheritance for earlier disbursement.

For proper administering of the documents to effect release of funds to you under the supreme supervision and instruction of The Foundation

Reconfirm the following:-

1. Your full names.

2. Your occupation.

3. Residential address.

4. Your mobile numbers.

Yours sincerely,

Sister Nancy Brown
Advertisement