Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323557 by AlanJones Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:52 am
From: " MRS MELANIA TRUMP FIRST_LADY USA." - "wwww."@vesta.ocn.ne.jp
Reply-To: " MRS MELANIA TRUMP FIRST_LADY USA." - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22997025628

I am Mrs. Melania Trump, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the
white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery

Two million united states dollars 2,000,000,00USD that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by my husband Honorable president Donald John Trump
the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mr. JAMES BOOMBERG

I will like you to reconfirm to me the following details
Your phone number…………..?
Your current home address……?
Your full name…………………?
Occupation...................

The reason I ask you to reconfirm to me this following details is to avoid wrong delivery.
FOR MORE INFO TEXT MY HUSBAND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION +229-97025628
Yours Sincerely,
MRS MELANIA TRUMP FIRST_LADY USA.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#323950 by AlanJones Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:42 am
Reply-to: MRS MELANIA TRUMP - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12017731270

I am Mrs. Melania Trump, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the
white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery

Two million united states dollars 2,000,000,00USD that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by my husband Honorable president Donald John Trump
the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mr. JAMES BOOMBERG

Your phone number…………..?
Your full name…………………?

The reason I ask you to reconfirm to me this following details is to avoid wrong delivery.
FOR MORE INFO TEXT MY HUSBAND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION +1(201) 773-1270

Yours Sincerely,

Your phone number…………..?
Your full name…………………?

FOR MORE INFO TEXT MY HUSBAND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION +1(201) 773-1270

Yours Sincerely,
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Your phone number…………..?
Your full name…………………?

Yours Sincerely,
GOD BLESS AMERICA

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#324474 by AlanJones Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:54 pm
Reply-to: MRS MELANIA TRUMP - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12017731270

Your phone number…………..?
Your full name…………………?

FOR MORE INFO TEXT MY HUSBAND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION +1 (201) 773-1270
Yours Sincerely,
GOD BLESS AMERICA

#325459 by Bill F Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:59 am
[email protected]
JAMES BOOMBERG
(424) 781-8620

from: MRS MELANIA TRUMP FIRST LADY <"WWW."@oregano.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: MRS MELANIA TRUMP FIRST LADY [email protected]
to:
date: Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 6:32 AM
subject: MRS MELANIA TRUMP FIRST LADY USA

I am Mrs. Melania Trump, and I am writing to inform you about your
Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the
government of Benin Republic in the
white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home
address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to
avoid wrong delivery

Two million united states dollars 2,000,000,00USD that was assigned to
be delivered to your humble home address by my husband Honorable
president Donald John Trump
the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mr.
JAMES BOOMBERG

Your phone number…………..?
Your full name…………………?

The reason I ask you to reconfirm to me this following details is to
avoid wrong delivery.
FOR MORE INFO TEXT MY HUSBAND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION +1
(424) 781-8620
Yours Sincerely,