Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323956 by AlanJones Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:09 am
Reply-to: Stella Martins - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12093150447

Good day and greetings to you in the name of the Lord. By way of introduction, I am Ms. Stella Martins. A 17 years old student in the University of South Africa, Pretoria. I recently lost my beloved dad, about a month ago who left behind my aged-mother, my younger brother who is 14 years old and I.

He was a very wealthy and prominent local king of the Zulu tribe. He left behind a vast estate which has become a subject of tussle between his immediate family and us. My younger brother and I are the only ones that knows the actual value of his wealth through the Director of the Security Firm he left it with. The total sum is about US$2,000,000.00 (Two Million United Sates Dollars) and I don't know how and what to do in investing this money somewhere abroad so that my father's wicked kindred will not take over what rightly belongs to us (just as they have confiscated the ones here) and also threatened to kill us with voodoo. That is why I am elated when I saw your contact and feels that you can help us take custody of the funds from the Security Firm before I join you in your country considering my young age.

My aged mum, younger brother and I, sincerely need your help in securing the money from the Security firm. Base on your response, I will furnish you with more details on how we can proceed. We are willing to give you 20% of the total amount and another 10% interest of Annual Income for handling this business and also investing the funds on our behalf in any profitable venture that you will strongly have absolute control over.

Please, please and please, we are counting on your next favorable response so that we can proceed. I look forward to hearing from you soonest via my direct email address: ( [email protected] )

Yours sincerely,
Stella Martins
Tel: +1 209 315 0447

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement