Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#313911 by Mike Wilson Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:40 am
http://www.tkbulldogs.com

Fake breeder site
Telephone number (804) 608-2773

Updated Date: 30-nov-2016
Creation Date: 30-nov-2016

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#324109 by Mike Wilson Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:33 pm
Family Companion [email protected]
Hello,
Junior,Royce,Jewel,Stormy,Radar & Terri are currently available for either pickup at my address in Brownsville,Texas or they can be flown to your nearest airport for pickup. Each Puppy cost $400 flat.They are 9 weeks old.
BUT WHY CHEAP??? (We're giving a 50% discount because we're expecting our new litter on the 28th of next month so we want to sale them in order to reduce the work load since we both have other jobs.
** Usually, we charge an additional $100 for shipping but we presently have Coupons to ship three puppies freely nationwide. Prices quoted include Free Shipping while coupons are available ................... In addition to the free shipping, we sell two for a discounted price of $699 (Six Hundred and Ninety Nine United States Dollars).
Our puppies package includes:
• 1 year health guarantee and 30 Day Warranty for pups.
• Up to date vaccinations/record
• Deworming
• Microchip
• Health certificate
• Life time support from over 10 years experience from vet technician.
• We offer shipping worldwide with a pet nanny.
In our puppy’s safety concern in mind, please take time to answer all the questions bellow so we can be sure that you are the right match for our little one.
- Tell us a brief summery about yourself and immediate environment (Home), if it's your first experience with this breed ...........?
- How soon will you be ready to make the purchase....?
- Where are you located.....?
- What is your contact number to call or text you....?
- What is the name of the puppy you prefer .....?
Please email back to let confirm how soon you wish to purchase the puppy so we can proceed with paperwork/shipping arrangements.

Thank You..
Tom.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#324129 by Mike Wilson Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:42 pm
Current telephone number 214-814-7782

Hello ,
Carefully copy this payment information and send the money via MoneyGram or Western Union and i will start the necessary delivery arrangements so that you can have your new family member as soon as possible. Visit a local Grocery Store,Supermarket or a CVS/Walmart Store to send the money in person. Please DON'T send money using Walmart 2 Walmart!

NB/ Please make sure you visit a store and send the money in person because i will need a copy of the payment receipt once you are done sending the money.

*Payment Information*
Full Names: Tom D Lawrence
State: Texas
City: Brownsville
Zip Code: 78520
Amount: $400
Service: Use Money In Minute Option!

As soon as you are done with the payment, send me this information.
-Full Names of the sender?
-Reference # or MTCN confirmation number ?
-A copy of the payment receipt if possible.

Thank You.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#324132 by Terminator5 Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:53 pm
That's hilarious . Walmart must have their scam figured out . :laugh-s:

Daniel 8 :25
#324134 by Ballingera Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:38 pm
On Apr 1, 2017 2:29 PM, "Family Companion" <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,
Thank you for making us feel comfortable because I've been through your last email with my partner and we both feel comfortable placing our puppy in your home. Below is a rundown of the shipping/delivery procedure.

Your puppy will come with a handbook that explains more on his life styles as well as feeding, and toilet habits. He will also come with his food menu , hand booklet (which explains everything about the puppy, his likes and dislikes) C.d Guide, Crate , Playing toys and a Puppy Care Kit which includes some helpful information, that should help you facilitate the transition process in your home. I'll advice you to get the following grooming tools within a month or two from now: Shampoo, Conditioner, Pin Brush, Nail Clippers, Ear/Pad Trimmer, Ear Lotion, Scissors. About food, I feed all my puppies Wellness dog food, Grain-free or Purina One and NuVet Vitamin's that are excellent for them. I choose to feed Purina One because it is relatively modest and is readily available across the United States at most department or grocery stores. There are many opinions on which dog food to use.
This is a decision only you can make, but keep in mind Purina has been making dog food for over 50 years and they do extensive research on nutrition and protein. Other dog foods may cost more but that doesn't necessarily means they are better.Our puppies are purebred English bulldogs so they don't have any health issue or a history of health or breathing problems. However, their adult weight are: DAD'S WEIGHT 60 - 65 LBS MOM'S WEIGHT 40 - 45 LBS.

1 - You will have to send the below information to enable me prepare the change of ownership papers and also to start the necessary delivery arrangement.
Details required are;

Your Full Name/Your House Address/Your City
Your State/Your Zip Code/Your Home Number
Your Mobile Number/Name of Nearest Airport

2 - After I receive the details, I shall prepare all necessary paperwork and accessories that I will send alongside the puppy. Once reservation is completed, I'll send you all the full flight itinerary and its gonna take just 5-6 hours flight to your location. However, the whole delivery process might take up to 24 hours since i have to get all the paperwork ready before making the reservation. Also, the journey will be stress free as all puppies are accompanied by a pet nanny that will take care of them during the flight in other in insure a safe delivery.

3- I will send you my payment information and directives on how to send the $350. As soon as i get a confirmation of payment,i will start the necessary delivery arrangements.
You will have to pay just $350 for one puppy including shipping to either your doorsteps or nearest airport for pickup . As you already know I will send all the relevant paperwork and accessories via the courier service.
>>> AKC Registered Paper
>>> 1 Year Health Guarantee Certificate
>>> Pedigree Certificate of Veterinary Inspection
>>> Micro-Chipped (In case ever lost or stolen)
>>> Current on all vaccinations
>>> Puppy Packets
>>> Nutrition supplement
>>> Traveling Crate

I hope everything was explained vividly for your understanding? We Accept Payment via Western Union /MoneyGram Transfer since it's few blocs away.I will provide you with the information as soon as you send your mailing address.

Best regards.
#324135 by Mike Wilson Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:46 pm
Thank you for posting the email. The best thing to do now is to stop all communications with this scammer without telling hi that you know it is a scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam