Information on romance scams and scammers.
#324326 by Tim Atem Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 am
The stolen photos being used in this scam are being used on numerous dating sites, too, under different names!

phone number: +221-784844568

Hello my Dearest Friend,

Thanks for replying my mail despite your busy schedules. How are you over there in your country. I believe that you are fine.

My name is Leyla Hamza. I am from Benghazi Libya in North Africa, i am 24yrs old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married) I am presently residing in refugee camp in Senegal as a result of the sudden death of my late parents who were killed by rebels on March 9th 2015. 16 of the 24 yrs of my life was spent in South Africa with my dads younger sister. I returned to Libya a few month before the death of my dad following the demise of my aunt whom I lived with. My late father Dr. Ibrahim Hamza was an oil and gas contractor with the Libyan Government before his death.

Early morning on Monday 9th March 2015, some group of rebels came to our house with two pickup Vans. They entered our house and murdered my father and mother in a cold blood. They claimed that my late father was against how they destroy life and properties and make the life of ordinary citizens miserable that was why they killed him. It was only me that is alive i went for an Errand for my mother before the incident happened.

After the incident i decided to leave my country Libya because the Rebels that killed my parents vowed to kill all the members of our family and they must kill me as soon as they set their eyes on me. I managed to make my way to Senegal where i am leaving now. I don't have any relatives now who i can go to, all my relatives ran away when the incident happened

As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. All that is important to me now is to leave this horrible place and start a new life again. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

I am writing you from the office of a doctor that is taking care of us here in the camp. His name is Doctor Aliou Doip and his office is located close to the camp. He has been so kind to me since i came to this camp. He allows me to use his computer to check and reply emails. Here is the doctors Tel number (+221784844568) If you want to call me through the Doctors number, call me between 10 am in the morning because that is when the Doctor will be in his office. When you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me to come and answer your call.

Please listen to this, when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $4.7M (Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars)

I have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in order to further my studies as instructed by my father before his death,

I kept this secret from people in the camp and you are the first person i am disclosing about this fund.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hard working.

Please i will like you to answer me these questions:

1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transferred into your account?
2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have a lot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about me. Attach here is my pictures for you
Awaiting to hear from you soonest. My dearest while replying my mail please include your phone number.

Yours Friend Leyla

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#427585 by maluu53 Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:01 pm
single11
from France
on delbara.com

Dear am Taba and i want us to be friend, i have a desire to know Pls contact me when you are free....[email protected] From Taba.
#427586 by maluu53 Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:06 pm
single1
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 25 y.o.
Country Libya
City Al Butnan
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity Hispanic
Religion Muslim
Body Type Average
Education High School
Occupation nurse

Hello Dear am Tabaia Ahmed and I want us to be friends.
Please contact me when you are free.
[email protected]
also goes by Rania, 26, from Dakar, SN; Lybian, Muslim on lovehabibi
#429664 by maluu53 Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:37 pm
знакомства.онлайн/profile/tabesties
Tabesties

am Tabaia Ahmed and I want us to be friends.
Please contact me when you are free.
[email protected]