Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#324525 by Bill F Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:29 am
Barrister Dorothy Udeme Ufot
[email protected]
Patience Jonathan
[email protected]

to:
bcc: x @gmail.com
date: Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 6:06 AM
subject: CAN YOU KEEP THIS SECERT?

From Mrs Patience Goodluck Jonathan
former First Lady of Nigeria and the wife of
former President of Nigeria,
Goodluck Jonathan
Federal Republic of Nigeria

PARTNERSHIP URGENTLY NEEDED AND A TOP SECRET PLEASE
I am the above named person seeking for a reliable partner to wire and invest my money with.
Since my husband left office in 2015 as President of Nigeria, the current Nigeria government in their fake bit to fight corruption has been trying to collect my personal money and asset.
Just last week the EFCC freeze my account of the sum of 220 millions dollars,that l am currently battling it in court.

Right now i have decided to transfer all my money in 4 banks total 112 Millions Dollars.l need your assistance to help me transfer my these funds and invest therein your country.please i want this to be a top secret as all the modalities for the transfer is being worked

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact person in the Security/Finance Agency that will help us. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original owner of these fund.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose.Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein. Hoping to hear from you.

Reply this Mail Directly to my Lawyer via the following information:
Name: Barrister Mrs Dorothy Udeme Ufot
Dorothy Ufot & Co.
Legal Practitioners, Investment Consultants and Arbitrators
2nd Floor, Okoi Arikpo House
5, Idowu Taylor Street
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria

REPLY TO E-mail: [email protected]
phone; 2348077400179
Yours sincerely,
Dame Patience Jonathan