Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#317118 by Terminator5 Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:10 pm
Fake Puppy Breeder . Victim post .

http://registeredpugpuppieshome.com/

Registered Pug Puppies For Sale.Tel#(440).334.7395
In God We Trust

HOME
Welcome to our pugs home. We all are a family of Pug Lovers who have taken time and developed a small breeding program. We do care about pugs of ALL colors as we raise only Pugs. We deal mostly with pugs with common colors you will find around like, fawn, apricot, black, white, and brindle pugs. our primary objective is to breed pugs that will meet and exceed the standards in terms of temperaments and to be amazing family pets . We specializes in pugs with short faced, Cobby , low to the ground,and wrinkly balls of love. we make them our pets first thus allowing them live in our home with our family.

We have been with pugs since 2006, after getting enough knowledge on pugs, I decided to take the breed forward made up my mind as the breed that I would be interested in raising. it was a great experience as I wasn’t disappointed and have been enjoying them ever since. They are truly Clowns in the Dog World. we treated them like family members,they by giving them full access to the house, yard and pool,but strictly when their life jackets are on.

I grew up with my grand dad who was breeding and showing horses and when a career choice transplanted him in 2000, he did looked for another interest as fulfilling as his horses.

In 2001, he started breeding and showing German Shepherd Dogs in conformation, obedience and tracking trials.i took off from him and became a hobby Breeder and made the production of both colors of pugs my priority, as i had just limited amount of breeding to do, producing 2 or sometimes 3 litters in a year. I was bent in producing healthy and sound temperament puppies. the intention was to enhance my bloodlines and my show dogs as well, after joining hands with my lovely wife who was a vet by then,we focused on the breeding for quality and not quantity. All of our dogs are vet checked and annually certified healthy.

Its advisable to do your homework properly when looking for a new pet that will be with you for 12-14 years puppy mills do exist everywhere and you should not be in a haste to make a choice which will obviously be your best friend.its important to note that health issues have not been transfer to them. It does not actually ends at getting just the papers . You should be able to get a clue of where your dog is coming from and the breeder's details as well as his/her role in the breeding process to better the breed. It takes much to breed it does not ends at putting two dogs together and getting offspring. we are not out to sell to brokers, puppy mills or those who believe so much in in the breeding of designer pugs or pugs that are different from the recognized color standard of Fawn or Black.

All of our pugs are sold on a non-breeding and a spay/neuter contract, we might just have to come to an agreement before that is done.

Before making a decision to choose the Pug as the breed for your family, make sure adequate or necessary knowledge on rearing/training have been gotten.its true they are a wonderful creatures in the dog world ,but not everyone could easily go with them Before buying, do some reading as well as talking with breeders and currently owned pugs family .get to know the ups and down before taking home a new baby. Talking and answering questions about this breed makes us more happy,so do not hesitate to face us with questions or visits

Registered Pug Puppies For Sale-Akc Pug Dogs For Sale-Purchase a puppy Now & Save 50% "GET 45 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE*

**** Free Shipping Is Available*****
We currently have coupons from our shipping agent to ship 3 puppies at no extra cost, so if you purchase your puppy while this coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will cost an addition $289.

Pricing , Shipping & Pet Insurance

Pricing

Please if you are interested then contact me for prices. Prices per breed, puppy, sex, and color vary.

All puppies will come with puppy shots, dewormings, AKC limited papers, a two year genetics guarantee, a vet check, puppy food and a pigs ear chew!

If you are interested and wish to reserve a puppy then the first thing to do is to email me with the name of the puppy you wish to reserve. You will have to provide us your full name, address, phone number. If we are to ship the puppy we will need to know the name of the major airport you wish to use. And if you wish to use PayPal or Money Gram Money transfer to pay the deposit, then you let me know that as well and I will send you a request payment from PayPal.
Contract will be issue on buyer’s request
When picking a puppy up in person--the final payment is due in cash. NO Personal Cheques.

Thank you,

Shipping

Is it really safe for the puppy?
I receive many inquiries on the process of shipping a puppy--individuals often wonder if it is safe and how it works.
Won't he/she be scared? How long does it take?
Won't it be difficult for the puppy having to be all alone in a crate for so long?
This is how I explain the shipping process to individuals to help them feel more at ease with the process of getting a puppy:

Shipping a Puppy Is Very safe: See Below Details

Shipping a puppy by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and embarrassing, but actually I think it is harder for us than the puppy(s). With my many years of shipping experience, I know for a fact that all of the pups are well taken care of. So if you stop and think about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the puppy(s) for fear of lawsuit and customer dissatisfaction. I tape puppy(s) food and feeding instructions to the top of the crate and put frozen water in the crate, so it will gradually thaw out for the puppy(s) and the puppies are offered food along the ride.

The average flight is approximately 4 to 6 hours. I always ask about any delays or layovers and know the exact times and departures of the flights, so I know where the pup is and am able to give you the information as well.

The pup will arrive the same day as it is sent--usually a few hours. I have a big fluffy bed of shredded newspapers in the crate for the puppy(s) to nestle in and usually a pig's ear chew (they love them), and a toy or sock with my scent on it--to help the pup feel secure

What about shipping in the winter –is it not too cold?

If you decide on a puppy, I will guarantee -as I have for 16 yrs--that he/she will arrive safe and sound. Puppies can be shipped safely between 20 and 85 degrees--AA rules. All puppies ride in the belly of the plane where the temperature is kept at a comfortable 70 degrees--same as for the passengers--and they are the last on and first off the plane. Shipping during this time of year is completely safe and there is no problem so we need not to be afraid about that. Just like a person getting on a flight to go meet their relatives and/or friends for the holidays, shipping a puppy is very similar-and probably even a little easier. The only thing different about this time of year is that the airlines can be strict on the minimum temperature at each location (which is really good for the puppy(s) even though the plane is always kept at 70 degrees. I believe it is mainly for their liability and protection. Likewise, in the summertime--they will not ship if temperatures are too hot along the way. If this is the case, we will just wait for the next best day to ship or ship earlier or later in the day to combat the hot/cold part of the day.

NOTE.. Most shippers specialized in shipping pets will use a temperature regulation crate called an electronic crate.

These type of crates are used anytime since they can regulate the temperature to the one best for the puppy(s) travel

What is involved in the shipping process?

Since I am 30 minutes from my nearest airport and do not charge extra for delivery like most breeders, I try to make each trip count as much as possible by taking multiple puppies at a time while striving to accommodate to your specified times. Therefore it helps me greatly if you can specify multiple times/days you (or any other person with ID) would be available to pick up the puppy. So if you are interested in having one of the pup after all amounts have been received, I am able to book the pup. I will need to know the day(s) and time(s) you are able to pick up the puppy(s) your nearest airport, and your home address and phone number.

Usually, I can only book a flight three days in advance so they are aware of the temperatures for shipping. After I have booked the pup, I will call and/or email you with the flight number times, and location where the puppy(s) is to be picked up. All you need to do is pick up the pup at your airport--taking a couple forms of identification, like a driver's license or insurance card and the airway bill number that I give you. Then I ask individuals to contact me as soon as possible after they receive their puppy as I'm very anxious to hear about the puppy--if everything went ok --what you think--and any other questions you might have.

It seems lengthy in explanation but it actually goes very fast!

What is the normal Shipping cost?

. Most of the times I like to use American Airline , Delta Airline or United Airline as they have provided me with quality service. International airports are often the best bet, but I would be glad to check out your local airport to see if shipping is possible. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii also available at select times and may cost slightly more. I am only able to ship within the US, Canada & Puerto Rico at this time, although I have had individuals to fly in from other countries to pick up a puppy(s). Shipping has been running approximately $289 which includes, a normal dog crate and health certificate. If 2 puppies are being purchased at the same time, from the same litter, they can be flown together in a larger crate for $365.

When sending me your airports address, please send 2 different airports that you would be willing to travel to pick up the puppy(s).

What our puppies are fed.....

Our puppies are raised on Nutri Source small/medium breed Chicken and Rice Puppy a quality 4 star kibble sold at many vet clinics and pet stores. We always suggest the use of a quality vitamin--2 of which we have had good results with are NuVet and Pfizer Pet Tabs Plus. Puppies are also fed on the dry puppy food. We suggest when getting your puppy to feed them of a morning and again of an evening in order to be able to monitor when they will need to go potty. You can start with 1- 2 cups of feed each time--if they clean up the food then add a bit more until you get to the correct amount of feed that your puppy will consume.

Pet Insurance
Pet insurance: types of policy
There are four main types of pet insurance, each with different costs and restrictions

A pet insurance policy will cover medical expenses if your cat or dog becomes ill or is injured in an accident. However, it won't cover routine visits to the vet or events that you could have anticipated, such as routine vaccinations or neutering.

Below we explain the most important features of a pet insurance policy and the different ways they can pay out.

Pet insurance policies reviewed Which's experts have analysed and rated more than 70 cat and dog insurance policies so that you can find the perfect cover for your beloved pet.

And thousands of real customers have rated pet insurers for customer service to help you choose a provider that gives you top-notch service along with a great deal.

Which? members can log in to read our reviews.

Pet insurance: Vet fees The most important feature of a pet insurance policy is the vet fee cover and how this pays out. Vet fee cover typically range from as low as $500 to as much as $12,000.

Pet insurance policies fall into two main categories, lifetime cover policies and non-lifetime cover policies:

Pet insurance: lifetime cover

These types of policy offer the most comprehensive levels of cover, paying our for on-going illnesses for the lifetime of the pet, but tend to become quite expensive as the level of vet fee cover increases.

•Per condition per year lifetime cover provides a maximum cover limit per condition, which resets per year. You can claim for more than one condition per year
•Annual life time cover provides a maximum overall cover limit that resets each year.
Both annual and per condition per year policies will cover ongoing illnesses year on year, so long as you keep paying the premiums.

'Per condition per year' policies may offer superior cover at a similar price to annual policies so run quotes from a variety of different providers.

Note: If you decide to opt for a 'per condition per year' pet insurance policy, double check with the provider that cover for each condition renews each year. If not, then it is a 'per condition' policy which is a non-lifetime cover policy (see below).

Pet insurance: non-lifetime cover These policies limit how much they pay per condition before it's excluded.

•Per condition non-lifetime cover: This cover pays a limited amount per condition with no time limit, but once the amount has been used up the condition is then excluded from any future payouts. If lifetime policies are too expensive, these are the next best option.
•Time-limit per condition non-lifetime cover: This will have both a per condition limit and time limit of typically a 12 months before the condition is excluded. These policies tend to be the cheapest, but offer the lowest level of cover.
Cheap pet insurance: accident only and time limit policies Accident-only pet insurance policies.

These policies cover your pet for only accidents and exclude cover for illnesses from the policy entirely. Although these policies maybe cheap in comparison to standard pet insurance policies they may turn out to be a false economy. A recent survey of Which? members about their claims history over a two year period showed that 70% of claims were for illnesses.

If you are on a budget and considering an accident only policy, its worth comparing some quotes from cheaper standard policies in our cat and dog insurance reviews on the off chance you get a good deal for your pet that covers illness.

Time-limit per condition pet insurance policies Having some form of pet insurance in place even if it offers a low level of cover, such as a non-lifetime; time-limit per condition policy, may still take some of the impact out of an unexpected and expensive vet bill.

Before choosing one of these policies, make sure you've run quotes with alternative types of cat and dog insurance policies with no time-limit to make sure you aren't missing out on a better deal. As our reviews show, cost does not always correspond to the cover level. Additionally, other risk factors such as where you live in the US, in a urban area or country can make a difference to what you are quoted.

•Tip - if you opt for a per condition policy with a 12-month limit, putting some money into a best rate savings account may act as a buffer for any illnesses that persist or become chronic illnesses.
Pre-existing conditions not covered with new pet insurance policies

Its important to note that no pet insurance policy on the market will cover pre-existing conditions. This means if you have made a claim for your cat or dog on a policy, and decide to switch provider further down the line the new provider will exclude that condition from the policy. For information see pet insurance pitfalls and checklist.

Testimonials

What our customers say about Protection Dog Sales

Lauren,

There is a saying, "If its too good too be true, well, it probably is". NOT THE CASE WITH Lauren & Best Pug Home !!!!!!!! I spent much time and research on Personal Protection Dogs, but still always had doubts. But those doubts were erased went by chance I found Romeo. I left a message, and promptly received a call back from Romeo himself !

I had a special situation in my home, as my husband, as a child , was attacked my their 200 lb family pet St Bernard. Needless I say, he didn't want a big dog, let alone a personal protection dog, and a Pug??? My husband underwent facial surgery to reconstruct his face for 10 years after the attack. BUT, after numerous emails, phone conversations, and countless hours watching Lauren's videos, his method of training, his philosophy of raising these dogs, my husband COULD NOT WAIT, to meet Lauren, Aric and the dogs!!!! Long story short, Lauren picked out a dog he thought would be perfect for us.... among a few others. We had the absolute pleasure of meeting Lauren, and Aric and spending a day with them. Neither of them pushed us into making any hasty decisions of picking out a dog. Lauren had told me he knew my heart would tell me the right choice. He easily could have pushed us into a dog several thousand dollars more. But he never did. The dog he picked for us, was the one who chose us!!!

Ghaige Von Prufenpuden, now with the middle name of "Gabriel", after Gabriel the Archangel, as he truly is our protector and angel. Lauren knows his dogs, their personalities, their idiosyncrasies. I cannot say enough good things about PDS. They are kind, honest and have integrity. Do I have any doubts about this dog? Any doubts that if someone crashed thru my door, and came at us, any doubts that if i was threatened, that he would protect me? I I have not a doubt in my mind, that Ghaige would lay down his life for me if needed.

If anyone wishes to contact me, and ask me any questions, i would be more than happy to answer., please contact Lauren, and he will put you in touch with me. Thank you Lauren, and Aric for giving us the opportunity to be Ghaige Gabriel Von Prufenpudens Humans ! He is truly a gift from God.

Bless you.

Linda & Bob

"I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU for the gift of Cannon!!! He is the most amazing young man EVER!!!! He is the definition of PERFECTION!!! We are in love with him!!!! I don't know who's happier…. US or HIM!!!! We are totally sprung over Cannon - we have been showing him off EVERYWHERE!!!! He's a celebrity around here :) Life is wonderful thanks to you and your wonderful staff.

Thank you again - Cannon is a fine example of your expertise. Everyone at Protection Dog Sales truly the best of the best - and a blessing to our family. Let me just say that we are customers for LIFE with y'all….. I will NEVER own another "child" that y'all didn't train - it's that simple.

Shannon, Dan and Cannon

Tennessee/Florida

"I wanted to take a moment and write a testimonial for others to read about my interaction and experience working with you and your team members during the purchase of my dog and new friend, Bane. As a retired high ranking official appointed directly by our Governor, a former adjudicary law judge for our states Attorney General's office, and as a former chief investigator, and a former private security company business owner who worked with a highly trained guard dog, I know better than most the importance of having a friend, companion and protector who can be depended on.

I sold my business and my friend/dog soon passed on. I waited sometime before deciding to buy a family protection dog. I did a lot of research and found Lauren Harris and Protection Dog Sales. Anyone looking for a family protection dog need not look any further. Lauren Harris and Protection Dog Sales is your premier dog trainers. Lauren took the time to ask all the right questions so I would have a dog that met (exceeded) all my needs! I know doing business on the internet has many inherent risks but, not here! Lauren Harris and his staff are the most qualified (read Lauren's bio) and ethical group I've had the pleasure to work with. There website doesn't even begin to describe what a quality animal you are buying and the care and commitment that goes into training these remarkable animals.

When I received my new friend, Bane I was absolutely elated. What an incredible animal! The time and care Lauren and his group put into training Bane reflects well of them and there organization. Bane is the easiest going dog, playful, fun and loving with my entire family and you would never know he has a protective side until you encounter a stranger. Bane switches modes and becomes your immediate protector but, NEVER over reacting; showing great restrain and control. During the entire time of my purchase and even after the sale and delivery, Protection Dog Sales continues to provide exemplary service. Promptly answering any questions that may arise. All I can say is look no further for a family protection dog. These dogs are unique and trained by the most highly qualified individuals who are passionate, committed and obviously care about there reputation. If you want the best, call Lauren Harris. You won't regret your decision. "

Wayne Dotson

New Mexico

Dear Lauren,

"It is a pleasure to write a testimonial for you so that prospective buyers can receive helpful feedback on you and the protection dogs you provide. I searched across North America in my quest to find a protection dog AS WELL as a family dog. We wanted to have a well trained, responsive, well bred protection dog but equally important to us was a dog that would integrate well into our family that included two young children. Sometimes it seems we have more than two children as their friends tend to congregate at our home! Our children and their friends are very active, it is not uncommon for them to engage in make believe battle games ranging from pirates brandishing swords to NAVY Seals on special ops so at the back of our minds was always the question of whether a protection dog would be able to distinguish these play attacks from the real thing. Our search for the perfect four legged family member had us speaking to close to 25 “professionals” in the protection dog field. Some were instantly crossed off our list after hearing comments that ranged from “ Our dogs are trained to attack you must never ever leave them alone, let alone with children” to “do not allow other children to hold anything in their hands while playing with your children” - Others upon detailed discussions were “taking orders” for dogs that were in Europe, would ship them, then keep them in their facility for 1 week then forward them on to us.

As wonderful as these dogs could be it left us wondering about the lack of history and short 1 week training program stateside. What if issues surfaced after 1 week? When I happened upon Lauren’s website, and my first conversation with Lauren, there was an immediate sense of trust. I presented our situation and Lauren immediately outlined the dogs he thought would work best in our family. His vast experience coupled with a genuine love and respect for dogs was evident during our conversations and subsequent visit to his facility. Based on his recommendations we selected a young GSD, Theodore. Theodore is absolutely everything Lauren said he would be and more. His manners are impeccable, he is responsive, loving, and so very eager to please. He is a very happy, well adjusted dog who is sound in body and mind. He is first and foremost a family dog , by our side engaging in the activities that we are, yet ready to protect his family at all costs. We attended to Lauren’s state of the art kennel in Kentucky to receive training with Theodore and we highly recommend this option to all purchasers. The ability to work closely with Lauren and Aric was immensely helpful and educational. It resulted in a very smooth transition for Theodore. The best testimonial that I can provide is the fact that should we or our loved ones be looking for a dog, whether a personal protection dog or simply a well trained, responsive pet, Lauren is our first and only call. Pets are the only family members we get to choose, we know that by selecting one of Lauren’s dogs, we are assured a family member that is happy, loving, responsive, well trained – in short – the perfect four legged family member. Kind regards,"

Lolo Eggett, BSc, CVT, CVPM, CVPA, MBA

Practice Enhancement Consultant

MarketWise Veterinary Management Consultants

Lauren,

"It's always a tough decision to do business with someone with whom you have had no previous experience. So, I wanted to follow up with this email to let you know that we are very pleased we found you. Jimi (spelling acording to Rob) is a dream. My kids are in love with him. I have raised and trained a few dogs, and he is my favorite. He is a true joy. He took to us immediately - not one single problem. Thanks again. You have my unqualified endorsement. "

Grady West (Texas)

Lauren and Staff,

"I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for the wonderful job you have done helping us acquire, train and develop our two Dobermans. They are a pleasure to live with and greatly enhance the quality of our lives in every way.

I cannot tell you how safe Kim feels when she takes them for walks late at night knowing that they are wonderfully trained and fully prepared to defend her if necessary. They are both wonderful around the home and our whole family sleeps very well at night knowing that Elvis and Zena are on the job. Thanks again for your amazing service."

Dr. Kamal Nigam

Louisville, Kentucky

Lauren,

"Just a quick note of thanks for all the support you have given me with Tory and Leila. I am so grateful to have someone of your skill to help me develop my dogs into the best protection dogs they can be. I know it all starts with good breeding, but without training and development it is all just potential. It's been wonderful watching how you have set milestones and confidently achieved them with each of my two German Shepherds. I look forward to each training session and cannot wait to see just how far they, and I, can go.

Retired Circuit Court Judge

Julia Fields

Kentucky

Lauren,

"Seven Years Ago at a very difficult time in my life I found myself needing a highly trained protection dog. I found the ad for Protection Dog Sale and placed the call. Upon hearing of my situation I was told about several dogs they had for sale that would fit my needs. Due to not being able to get to Frankfort that day, yet desperately needing something to give me peace-of-mind, they had one of their trainers bring a dog (CJ, a two year old personal protection trained Pug)to my home.

I ended up buying this dog and have never regretted it. In fact over the years I have purchased two more trained Shepherds as well as referring numerous friends that have also purchased dogs from them. Included in the purchase price of this highly trained dog were classes for me to learn how to handle this type of dog. We started attending obedience classes that Lauren held at a local park during the week and also attended personal protection classes on the weekend in Frankfort. I have been very thankful and impressed with the level of training that not only CJ's received but that I have received as well.

In fact our training has enabled CJ to earn her CD title, but not just earn, we came in first 3 out of 5 times, once scoring a 196 1/2 out of a possible 200! CJ and I have also done numerous demo days and have been featured on the six o'clock news in a special report that Fox ran on how women today can protect themselves. Thus proving how stable and versatile dogs purchased from Protection Dog Sales are. Over the years CJ and I have moved, first to NC and now to SC, however, we still travel to KY at least once a year to train with CSU.

Knowing that age is creeping up on CJ I realize it is time to buy another sport/personal protection dog (my other dogs are purely for home protection). And the only place that I would consider buying any dog is Protection Dog Sale because I know that Lauren will sell me a dog that will be mentally stable, trained exactly to my specifications, not to tough for me to handle, and that somebody from PDS's will be available should I ever need them."

Amber Gilbert (Florida)

"To anyone interested in learning how to get the most from your dog; I became aware of Lauren Harris in 1998. I had just purchased my 1st gsd from a "back yard breeder" and was telling a respected older lady in the community about my puppy. She emphatically told me of her history of owning gsd's and how the best dogs she ever owned where trained by Lauren. I immediately scheduled an appointment with Lauren.

Never working with a dog trainer before I did not know what to expect. I quickly discovered Lauren's training is as much about teaching the dog owner how to train their dog as it is about him training the dog. He introduced me to techniques like "shaping", "positive reinforcement", "clicker training", "corrections" etc. Even though, over the course of 1 year, we only had 9 training sessions I had a wonderful & obedient gsd. Due to medical issues I had to put my gsd down in 2009.

In 2011 I decided to get another gsd. Without hesitation I contacted Lauren. He had a litter ready for sale so I purchased a dark sable male from him. Lauren's training stayed consistent from 1998. With my new puppy only 9 weeks old we began shaping techniques, clicker training and positive reinforcement techniques. It is amazing how quickly a puppy can learn without ever receiving a correction. In closing I would like to say that I dearly loved my 1st gsd, Sampson. He was an awesome companion and family pet, however, I do see differences between him and my current gsd Champ.

Even though Champ is only 7 months old I already see more true gsd characteristics in him. This is due to Lauren only breeding high quality gsd's. Champ has a "steadiness" and mental toughness that is different from my previous gsd. With continued training I am excited to see my puppy develop into an awesome adult dog as he has already became a highly valued extension of our family which consist of my wife, our 6 and 12 year old boys, our Westie and our cat."

Wayne(Florida)

"Over the course of my 19 years in Emergency Services, 10 of it in Law Enforcement. I haver never met more disciplined well trained K-9's. You not only teach different levels of personal protection, you teach them to be loving in home family animals for all to enjoy. No matter what the breed! I rest easy knowing my Pug is not only a protection dog, she's a family dog I can take anywhere. I think Barry Bernson of FOX 41 News said it best. "These dogs are SO smart, alert, and obedient it's scary." Truly AMAZING."

Communications Specialist

Sean Franklin

APD

Lauren,

"Hey Lauren, I just want to thank you for all of your help. I purchased Anders (Andy) Von Prufenpuden from you almost 4 years ago. I love that dog. All of the training that we have done with you has permanently bonded us. I can't believe how far you have helped me bring Andy in his protective instincts. He absolutely adores my grandson and refuses to leave his side when James is staying with me. I pity the person foolish enough to try to harm me or my grandson! Andy is such a friendly dog, but he is also smart. The training has helped him recognize what is a threat and what is not. Thanks again Lauren for offering the services of quality dogs, and obedience and protection training. I would strongly encourage everyone with a dog to seek you out. "

Sally Maxwell

Kentucky

"I came to Lauren with a very specific request. I had just bought an 8 week old working line Doberman that I wanted to train for protection. I also wanted to have an effective protection dog that would double as a sociable pet and especially around children. I then threw in a curve ball and requested that all be done in less than 6 months because I had to move to Egypt. To summarize the end result was better than I have ever imagined. I came in with a 2 months old puppy and left with a 7 month old dog that was better trained than 99% of the dogs I know. Lauren pretty much custom tailored a training program to exactly fit what I wanted and fast tracked it to suit my timeline. I do not think that anyone else could have achieved the results that Lauren did with my Dog. Even with a full schedule and a full kennel, Lauren made me feel like I was his only client. The things I can do with my dog today would have never been possible if it wasn't for Lauren's hard work, talent and his care and attentiveness for his clients needs. "

"Lauren introduced me to a whole new world of dogs. His training methods are both flexible and versatile giving him the ability to work with any type of dog and any type of owner. I found his communication to be top notch and has taught me not just a great deal about dogs but more importantly the fundamentals of how to address dog problems and challenges. The after care and support that Lauren and his team offer is unparalleled and I doubt that I can find similar service elsewhere. He always made sure to make dog ownership for his clients a pleasure and not a burden. When I was getting ready to move to Egypt I couldn't have been able to take my dog back with me if it wasn't for Lauren. He even drove me and the dog from Lexington to Atlanta airport. Until today he is the first phone call I make whenever I have a dog question whether it being behavior or health related and even though he is thousands of miles away. "

"I highly recommend Lauren and his team for anyone that is looking top quality training that suits THEIR NEEDS, unparalleled customer service and reasonable fees and prices. As a matter of fact I have recommended Lauren over and over again and have heard nothing but raring feedback. "
Sobhy Sonbol
Egypt
For the past 12 years I have been working with Lauren and have owned two of his GSDs. The lessons learned and knowledge gained from my first dog, Jerry Lee von Prufenpuden, and current dog, Cupid von Prufenpuden, are things I will never be able to thank him enough for. The most important quality, I believe, in Lauren's breeding and training is the sense of balance that his dogs have between work and family. Training working dogs, not to mention competing with them, was the farthest thing from my mind back when I first decided to work with Lauren, I simply wanted a well behaved GSD. What I didn't realize was that I'd crossed paths with a man who would teach and equip me with the knowledge and tools I needed to participate in wonderful sports and to understand and communicate with dogs in ways I thought to be impossible. Jerry Lee was my first dog from Lauren. In August of 2001, my 11 year old daughter, 10-month-old Jerry, and I earned our AKC Companion Dog Title in Lexington, KY. We would later earn an AKC CDX, a Sch BH, and SchH1. As so often happens, real life tookover and Jerry spent the rest of his life traveling the country to far flung softball fieldswhile entertaining young and old alike withhis tricks and Frisbee skills. Jerry had a very serious side as well and on more than one occasion he was there without hesitation to change the minds of people that wished me harm. He was a one in a million dog. For the past 18 months I've been training with Lauren and my dog Cupid. Cupid is the quintessential competition/family protection dog. Physically he is very athletic and extremely powerful. He has crazy prey and ball drives that evoke awe and laughter at the same time. This past November we earned a Sch BH and, more importantly, the praise of a highly respected judge. Cupid loves puppies, small dogs, children, and is a pleasure to live with. At 25 months of age he is maturing. That, combined with his solid black coat, yellow eyes, and flashing white teeth, makesa formidable package. He loves to work. Whether he's tracking, doing obedience or bite work, when he is working he is all in.When he is not, he just wants his belly scratched

Alan Ainsworth

I have been training with Lauren for the past year when I brought to him my 11 week old Doberman Capone. Our first meeting Capone was not confident and peed himself when he got nervous. It didn’t take long for Lauren to mold Capone into the very obedient family protection dog that he is now. We are still training with Lauren to enhance Capone’s protection skills as he matures but I can say from first hand experience that Lauren and everyone at ARTC are the friendliest, most professional and hardest working group that I have ever been around. Their dedication to their customers is top notch and their work speaks for itself. I have referred everyone that I know that is interested in purchasing a family protection dog to Lauren and the staff at ARTC and will continue to do so!

Scott Mays

Kentucky

Lauren,

As a owner of five company's that employ over three hundred people, and the parents of seven children we are very limited with our time. Not only limited in our time to find a dog, but to train one as well. When we had decided to add a Pug to our family we began the search. We began looking on line and after many websites we came upon yours. We like the fact that you had protection dogs that were also great family pets. We were able to communicate with you directly on the type of dog we wanted and you worked with us to find the perfect one. Now that Sam has been with us for eight weeks we are confident in the fact we made the right decision. Sam has more than exceeded our expectations. And He truly is part of our family. We are starting to think of wanting to add another Pug in the next year or two. If we could get another male from Sams bloodline would be great.

Thanks for everything,

Dave and Natalene

Missouri

Mid-Am Metal Forming http://www.midammetal.com

Lauren, Rick, Aric and Staff,

Just a quick note to thank you for taking the time to listen to what we wanted in a dog. We feel that your personalized service was perfect for our needs. Yuska is the best dog ever! She is so well behaved in the house. She loves to go to work with George during the day. The girls have been playing lots of frisbee with her . She is adjusting very well. She is even getting along with Star the chihuahua! She is a perfect fit for our family!! We will definitely call you when we are ready for another dog. keep in touch.

Thanks for everything,

George & Kelly

Arkansas

Address lookup

canonical name registeredpugpuppieshome.com.
aliases
addresses 23.227.124.254

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom registeredpugpuppieshome.com"...
Domain Name: REGISTEREDPUGPUPPIESHOME.COM
Registrar: NETEARTH ONE INC. D/B/A NETEARTH
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1005
Whois Server: whois.advancedregistrar.com
Referral URL: http://www.netearthone.com
Name Server: NS2000.KVCHOSTING.COM
Name Server: NS2001.KVCHOSTING.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 18-aug-2016
Creation Date: 28-jul-2016
Expiration Date: 28-jul-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 19:03:35 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.advancedregistrar.com with "registeredpugpuppieshome.com"...
Domain Name: REGISTEREDPUGPUPPIESHOME.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2047319995_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.netearthone.com
Registrar URL: http://www.netearthone.com
Updated Date: 2016-09-27T02:24:59Z
Creation Date: 2016-07-28T22:11:17Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-07-28T22:11:17Z
Registrar: NetEarth One, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1005
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: WHOIS IDCPrivacy Service c/o IDC (BVI) Limited
Registrant Street: Suite 5, 7th Floor, 5 Greenwich View Place Visit http://www.idcprivacy.com to contact the domain contacts. Email to [email protected] for alternative instructions.
Registrant City: London
Registrant State/Province: London
Registrant Postal Code: E14 9NN
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.2030262854
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#319054 by Terminator5 Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:58 pm
Contact Information Change .

Registered Pug Puppies For Sale.Te l# (567) 205-1456

Daniel 8 :25
#324582 by Mrtoxic Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:00 am
D​ear Sir/madam,
Welcome to our Pug home base and thanks for the email.
How soon do you need a puppy and what sex of puppy too.
These puppies are guaranteed to be in good health to the best of my knowledge.
The puppies are coming with all their papers.
We have given the opportunity for you to benefit from our 7 days 50% discount
So you can purchase a puppy at $465 regardless the sex. FREE SHIPPING IS AVAILABLE
Shipping has been running approximately $289 but we currently have coupons from our shipping agent to ship 3 puppies at no extra cost, so if you purchase your puppy while this coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will cost an addition $289.
Also I have had individuals to fly in from other states to pick up a puppy.
Most of the time like to use high grade Airlines as they have provided me with quality service.
We can arrange for a home delivery if you can not pick up from the airport.
When sending me your airports please send 2 different airports that
you would be willing to travel to.
You may also visit the links below for more information:

Available Puppies:http://registeredpugpuppieshome.com/available-pugs-pups.html
References: http://registeredpugpuppieshome.com/ava ... -pups.html
Breed Information:http://registeredpugpuppieshome.com/breed-info.html
Pricing & Shipping: http://registeredpugpuppieshome.com/pri ... pping.html

If you wish to buy a puppy--the first thing to do is to email me with the name of the puppy(s) you are wishing to purchase.
As well as your full name, address, phone # and if we are to ship the puppy-
-the name of the major airport you wish to pick up the puppy(s) from.
More pictures available on request.
To conclude,
- Cost for one puppy Plus Shipping: $465
- Cost and shipping for more than 2 puppies will be arranged between buyer and seller.
Kindly get back so we can proceed!
Thanks
#324617 by Mrtoxic Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:18 am
payment request from [email protected]

Thanks for making a final decision but may i know how soon you want the puppy to be delivered.
We are planing to proceed with delivery as soon as we receive your payment.
The delivery process is very safe for the puppy since the puppy will be taken care of by the pet care section of the shipping company.
Also,we are planing to ship the puppy alongside a catalog for our past breed and a CD which includes all instruction to take care of the puppy.
You will have to send our payment for your puppy through MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER because we live and work a few blocks away from a building that has a Money gram agency, so for now it is the most fastest and most reliable method of receiving our payment.
So the information that you will be needing to send the money is as shown below as follows:

MONEY GRAM INFORMATION

Names: Njoka Nathalie
Address: 2206 pecan Grove ct
Dallas Texas 75228 USA
Amount:::::$465 + $298
Total Amount to be paid: $763 USD

You will just have to copy the payment information above take it to the nearest Money Gram Location around you.
Once you are there asked them to give you a sending form and when you are given the form fill in my payment information as written above , when you are done you will give the form to the cashier including the $465 and the sending charges and once they are done with the transaction they will give you a payment receipt which proves that payment was made and once you are done you will take a copy of the payment receipt and send it to my email ok!
You can use the link below to track a money gram location in your area:
https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/mo ... /locations
Waiting to hear from you soon once payment has been made so that your puppy can be shipped to you as soon as possible.
Regards
#324785 by Mrtoxic Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:10 pm
We now i trust ya !!

I completely understand you but If you check with our website you will see that we have paypal as an option of receiving our payments but our paypal account is under audition because we have passed our yearly amount limit with receiving paypal payment.
So we can not receive paypal for now until after 2months.
this is the only reason we asked you to make payment through moneygram.
Its good to be skeptical but i want to let you know that I am a God fearing person and in my whole life I have done everything not to have a bad reputation with people. Rest assured that you will get the puppy, I want you to trust me. I understand if you are being skeptical, I am not the type that will rip anyone of their hard end money, because that is against God's word.
(Matthew 07:12) says, Do unto to other what you want them to do unto you. And if you also look into the book of (Leviticus 19:12) Thou shalt not steal, Do not lie, Do not deceive one another.
Am not trying to compel you to believe me. Many are called but few are chosen, I went online only to find a good home for my puppies and not lie or spoil my image. Please believe me, I will make sure that you receive your puppy without problem okay.​