Room for Rent and other rental scams
#325057 by Michelle Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:57 am

<[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your email. Yes, it's available and the price per night is €350 + service fee (around 10-12%). There is also the cleaning fee and the security deposit, which you'll get back when you check out.

There are only king size and double beds in all the bedrooms and also en-suite bathrooms. The kitchen is fully equipped. There is AC, free wi-fi, TV, 3 parking spots and also a washing machine with dryer.
Linen and towels are also provided.

If you want to reserve it, I will need the following details in order to make the booking:
Check in:
Check out:
Number of guests:
Your full name:
Phone number:
City, post/zip-code, country:
Airbnb email:

After receiving this details I will make the booking for you at Airbnb and you will receive their confirmation shortly after that!
My phone number is +1 206 578 3024 so feel free to write me or call me on whatsapp Monday to Friday, but I would prefer email for questions, because it's much easier to keep track of everything.

Thanks.

Hey,

I did the reservation at Airbnb a few minutes ago, so you should have their booking confirmation by now.
If Airbnb's email address is not in your address book, you should also search for the confirmation in your junk folder, if it's not in your inbox.
You will find the payment details in Airbnb's email, on the bottom, so please read it carefully and proceed with the payment accordingly. You can do it from your online banking, or you can just go to your bank and they will do it for you.
As you can see, it's only valid for 24 hours.

Please let me know if you have it and again, please read it carefully , all of it, because it explains you everything and you also have all the payment details in it.
I'm telling you this, because lots of the guests don't bother to read it and they don't understand why 24 hours later, the booking it's not secured and everyone else is free to book again.
So you need to make the payment within 24 hours by bank transfer into Airbnb's bank account which appears in the booking confirmation, as advised in Airbnb email, in order to secure it straight away.

Thank you.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice -- Make no mistake, the Invoice will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement