Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#325460 by Bill F Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:03 am
CRYSTAL INVESTMENT AND ASSOCIATES
RAYMOND JAMES
[email protected]
+447031997633
Allen Clayton Gustafson
325-216-8107

from: America First Federal Credit Union Texas <[email protected]>
to:
bcc: x @gmail.com
date: Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 10:02 PM
subject: America First Federal Credit Union Bank Of California

America First Federal Credit Union Bank Of California
297 E Katella Av, Orange, CA 72467,
telephone number: +1 325-216-8107

Dear Beneficiary

Reference to this transaction, I am equally grateful with the zeal of your understanding and co-operation in this transaction
and
therefore I want to use this opportunity to assure you once more that this transaction is already a success. Now that we have enormous confidence and trust in each other, we can successfully conclude an arrangement with the financial consultant CRYSTAL INVESTMENT who specializes on fund transfer and also affiliate with all Banks in Europe and any part of the world.

Introduction of CRYSTAL INVESTMENT & Associates in this transaction was based on the recommendation by a reputable diplomat who has work with him before, on the type of transaction that involves cash, he did explain his ability to transfer the fund into your account by Bank to Bank transfer.

We have brief CRYSTAL INVESTMENT on the matter, and he has accepted to work with us in getting this fund transferred into your account by using his own bank contact.

You are advice urgently to contact CRYSTAL INVESTMENT & Associate on the following Contacts;

COMPANY NAME: CRYSTAL INVESTMENT AND ASSOCIATES
CONTACT PERSON: RAYMOND JAMES
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE +447031997633

Please always keep me inform in any development or correspondent advice with him.

Regards,

Mr Allen Clayton Gustafson.
Advertisement