Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#323629 by Bill F Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:57 pm
[email protected]
HAZARD MORRIS
DANIEL OBAHA

reply-to: "INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF" [email protected]
to:
date: Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 10:29 AM
subject: PROTECTION OF US$15.5MUSA IN FAVOR URGENT ATTENTION

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY DIVISION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING,WASHINGTON.DC
INTERNATIONAL FUNDS REGULATORY AUTHORITY
INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
FROM THE DESK OF: HON. MR.HAZARD MORRIS

PROVISION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE FOR LEGAL COVER/
PROTECTION OF US$15.5MUSA IN FAVOR URGENT ATTENTION

PLEASE LET US START BY APOLOGIZING TO YOUR HUMBLE AND NOBLE PERSON, THIS IS BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE WORTH THE TOTAL SUM OF $15.5 MILLION US DOLLARS HAVE JUST BEEN BROUGHT TO MY DESK FOR CANCELLATION WHICH I HAVE TO TAKE MY TIME TO LOOK INTO YOUR PAYMENT FILE TO KNOW WHY YOUR OVER DUE PAYMENT SHOULD BE CANCELED AND I FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOUR INABILITY TO SECURE YOUR ACCESS CODE THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE RESOLVED TO HAVE YOUR PAYMENT OF $15.5 MILLION US DOLLARS CANCELED.

We have been watching every single transaction you made since last year until this 2015 and you have to know that we are also working to make sure your funds which are suppose to be delivered to you and also bear in mind that what ever you emailing us will be forward to the court .

Also we are hereby to notified by the federal bureau of investigation of the Federal Rep Of Benin of the insult you imposed on them by failing to comply by their requirements.

Your full residential address has been forwarded to us for your immediate arrest to face your charge but I deemed it fit to give you one more chance to save yourself from this mess

NEVERTHELESS, DUE TO HUMANITARIAN GROUND AND SYMPATHY AND BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT YOUR PAYMENT CANCELED SO I IMMEDIATELY CALLED UP THE PRESIDENT TO EXPLAIN YOUR MATTER TO HIM AS REGARDS TO YOUR PAYMENT AND HE PERSONALLY CALLED UP A MEETING WHICH WAS RESOLVED THAT ALL PAYMENT AND ANY PAYMENT BE REDUCED TO IT'S BAREST MENIAL IN OTHER TO ENABLE YOU AFFORD TO PAY THE FEE SO THAT YOUR PAYMENT BE RELEASED TO YOU TODAY.

PLEASE I WILL NOT LIKE TO WASTE YOUR VALUABLE TIME OR MINE IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO COMPLY WITH THE FEE WITHIN THREE DAYS YOU RECEIVE THIS EMAIL PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER RESPONDING TO THIS EMAIL.

YOU HAVE BEEN MANDATED TO IMMEDIATELY COMPLETE YOUR LONG AWAITED FUND WITH THIS OFFICE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND, SO YOU HAVE BEEN MANDATED TO COMPLY FOR THE FINAL VET OF YOUR PAYMENT. TO THIS END IT

WILL INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT THE ONLY FEE REQUIRED OF YOU HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO THE SUM OF $99 ONLY WHICH IS IN OTHER TO ENABLE YOU HAVE THE FEE PAID SO THAT YOUR ACCESS CODE WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY IN OTHER TO ENABLE YOU HAVE SPEEDY ACCESS TO YOUR FUND ONCE IT IS RELEASED TO YOU PLEASE WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 24 HOURS TO DO THIS

PAYMENT SO WE CAN CLEAR, RELEASE AND EFFECT YOUR FUND WORTH $15.5M US IN OUR CARE TO ANY BANK ACCOUNT OF YOUR CHOICE SO WE ADVICE YOU TO PAY THE $99 THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER TO THE BELOW INFORMATION AND SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME

We have been told that you have failed to dance by the rule of the FBI which will warrant 1 years jail sentence. Now I john Francis Pikus the special agent in charge of the FBI Albany department I am giving you 24 working hours to effect the payment You have to try as much as you can and make this payment so that your funds will be delivered immediately to your destination.

You have to stop every transaction you are communicating with other organization to avoid delay on the processing of your funds.

Note that you??if you fail to stick with my advice or any delay will lead to us coming directly to your home address at any time,so try and dance by the rule and get back to me with good understanding ASAP.

YOU ARE ALSO EXPECTED TO FOLLOW THIS ADVICE AND DIRECTIVES TO AVOID DELAY IN RELEASING YOUR (2) TRUNK BOX TO THE DIPLOMAT AGENT.

WE SCANNED THE SAID BOX, AND FOUND IT CONTAINS TOTAL SUM OF $15.5 MILLION AND ALSO BACKUP DOCUMENT WHICH BEARS YOUR NAME AS THE RECEIVER OF THE MONEY CONTAINED IN THE BOX, INVESTIGATIONS CARRIED OUT ON THE DIPLOMAT WHICH ACCOMPANIED THE BOX INTO UNITED STATES SAID HE WAS TO DELIVER THIS FUNDS TO YOUR RESIDENCE AS PAYMENT DUE YOU FROM THE OFFICE OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF BENIN AS UNPAID BENEFICIARY IN MANAGEMENT OF THE UNITED NATION FUND ORGANIZATION.

RECEIVERS NAME: DANIEL OBAHA
ADDRESS:COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
TEXT QUESTION: WHEN
TEXT ANSWER: NOW
AMOUNT: $99.USD

SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
M/G REF NUMBER:

WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE INDEED VERY VERY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES ANY DELAY THIS MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU IN HAVING YOUR FUND PAID OUT TO YOU LONG BEFORE NOW. FOR MORE
INFORMATION YOU WILL NEVER EVER REGRET PAYING THE FEE THIS IS A PROMISE TO YOU AFTER ALL YOUR PAINS IN THE PAST AS WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU AS OUR WORD IS OUR BOND TO YOU. CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS E-MAIL BY YOU IMMEDIATELY AND BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE SMILING TO YOUR BANK ONCE YOU COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE DIRECTIVES NOW.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TO THIS E-MAIL NOW WILL GO A LONG WAY IN HELPING US ENSURE YOUR PAYMENT IS RELEASED TO YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS YOU ACT AS
INSTRUCTED BY THIS OFFICE.

RESPOND BACK IMMEDIATELY.

HON. MR. HAZARD MORIS
DIRECTOR INTER-CONTINENTAL
DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
Advertisement

#324523 by Bill F Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:18 am
BAYOR ALAJI
[email protected]
Phone +1 (317) 420-4062

from: FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION <"www."@themis.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION [email protected]
to:
date: Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 9:10 AM
subject: Greeting From FBI

Greeting From FBI Headquarters Washington DC 20535-0001

The Federal bureau of investigation FBI Washington DC believe you received the previous message we sent to you, prior to your dealings with the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York as regards to your over-due contract payment ATM Visa Card worth $4.800.000.00 (Four million Eight Hundred Thousand us dollars only) which was endorsed in your favor and like we stated earlier, we have dully screened through this project as stipulated on our protocols of operation and have finally confirmed that your contract payment is 100 % genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay.

This is to let you know that we have just been informed through secrete source that the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York are making arrangement to have your contract fund wired into the Bank account of Mrs. Jane Frederick, the lady that contacted them, earlier and presented some documentations evidencing your claim purported to have being signed personally by you for the release of your ATM Visa Card to her, since you have chose to ignore their messages and refuse to pay the required $320 for Custom Clearance Certificate charges as imposed, despite the advise we gave to you. And if you receive any email to that scam try to forward it to me

I want to personally assure you once again that you will have every course to smile and be happy upon conclusion of this project, as we will continue monitoring all your services with them at all level as well as your correspondence until you have received your ATM Visa Card accordingly. As a lawful legal owner we are hereby to protect your interest and that is the reason why we are doing all we can to make sure all goes well because this is a huge amount of money which we do not wish for you to lose .

ATTENTION: ARE YOU AWARE? Are you alive or dead? The reason for this question is that we received an email from Mrs.Stella Gilbert And she said that you are dead and you have given her Letter of Authorization before your death? She also told us that you are her senior that you died on 25th of Feb 2017 And they buried you on 6th of March. Furthermore, we told Her that what is holding the Delivery of your ATM Visa Card($4.800.000) is the Custom Clearance Certificate charges of the sum of $320 dollars only and that the fund has been approved to Deliver in your favor. And we asked her to call back on Monday, so that we can confirm from you first. Are you aware of this? i want to know whether all this stories are true about you?? she also promised to pay the Custom Clearance Certificate charges sum of $320.00 dollars only on Monday. If you are alive Please,quickly get back to us today,let me know if you are alive or not. We also need your full information to enable us well know the right person to Deliver this funds direct to his or her home address safely. Best regards Mr.James.B. Comey Jr ,the general Director of delivery package agbokou Benin republic.

We understand that the imposed fee might be too much for you to pay so to further make things easier for you, we have discussed with the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York pleaded on your behalf for them to give you the grace of sending half of the charges $155 for now after which Our Agent delivery your ATM visa Card to you then once you receive your fund you can then pay the balance $165. All we want you to do right now is to send the half of the money with the name listed below so we can forward it to Benin Republic Customs authority to help us obtain the Custom Clearance Certificate and our delivery agent will make the delivery to your home address tomorrow morning.

SEND VIA MONEY GRAM ONLY

Receiver Name: BAYOR ALAJI
City Location: Cotonou
Text Question: In God
Text Answer: We trust
Amount: $155
Sender's Name
MTCN

Contact us right away and let us know when you send half of the charges as we discussed with them to enable them route your ATM Visa Card fund to you with immediate effect. This is a life time opportunity and we will Advice you take advantage of it, before it is too late to do so. Also we are informed that we came to an agreement with the US Custom Authority at (JFK) John F. Kennedy International Airport New York that you will be sending half of the fee latest before the end of tomorrow. So please we will advise that you send the fee right away because if you fail to do that, then they will have no other choice than to release your fund to Mrs. Jane Frederick who is ready to work with them And that am sure will be a very great loss to you as we you will not be able to help you then,

CLICK ON REPLY, TO REPLY BACK TO ME DIRECT,

And do not forget to give me your direct mobile line for private communication. All the messages you have been receiving from those low life fake peoples were from her the same group of fake members only to confuse you. To Visit FBI Headquarters / Tours. Our Headquarters is located between 9th and 10th Streets in northwest Washington, DC The closest Metro subway stops are Federal Triangle on the Orange / Blue lines, Gallery Place / Chinatown and Metro Center on the Red line, and Archives / Navy Memorial on the Yellow and Green lines

Phone +1 (317) 420-4062 please call me or sms ok.

Yours in service,
Mr.James.B.Comey Jr
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, DC 20535-0001
#325154 by Bill F Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:59 am
Berry King
Fred Johnson
[email protected]

to:
date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 10:46 PM
subject: From FBI Representative reply now.

Attention:

In a recent meeting held with the new FBI Director concerning debt reconciliation, the new U.S president Mr. Donald J. Trump has given an order to release all the outstanding overdue contract payments, winning prizes, compensation funds etc. which the Obama administration refused to pay to their respective beneficiary over the past 8yrs.

Following the records on my desk, it was revealed this morning that you are among the beneficiaries that have not received their fund due to the strict policies of the past administration. Meanwhile the total amount that will be released to you is ($2.8Million) which will come via Global Automatic Teller Machine Debit Master Card as instructed by the FBI headquarters. However, the below information is needed as to enable the profiling of your ATM Card and its delivery to you:

Full Name:

Phone Number:

Address:

Underneath is the contact information of appointed dispatch person whom you are to forward the above requested details:

Contact Person: Mr.Fred Johnson
Email: [email protected]

Once we receive this information, we will proceed without delay.

Thank you.
Mr. berry King
FBI Representative.
#325278 by Bill F Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:39 pm
Raymond Paul
[email protected]
Buchi Mike

reply-to: Raymond Paul < [email protected] >
to:
date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 10:18 AM
subject: Attention Beneficiary,

Federal Bureau of Investigation Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC JAMES B. COMEY.

Attention Beneficiary,

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have noticed that you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo/Mr.Lamido Sanusi of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Bode Williams, Frank, Anderson, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) on how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these Impostors. As a result of this, we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us. We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $5,500,000.00(Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). Will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum Withdrawal limit of $15,000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world where you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM).

We guarantee receipt of your payment. This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to citizens of American and also Asia and Europe which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc are been cleared.

To redeem your funds, you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $95 Usd only and nothing more as everything else has been taken care of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $95.00 only.

Director Raymond Paul (ATM Card Center Director)
Central Bank of Benin Republic
Central Business District,
Cad astral Zone, federal
Capital Territory, Benin.
ATM Card Center Director Raymond Paul
Phone Number +229-

Do contact Director Raymond Paul of the ATM Card Center via his contact details above and furnish him with your details as listed below:

FULL NAMES: ______________________________ ____
DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD: __________________
SEX: _______________
DATE OF BIRTH: __________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________
EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________

On contacting him with your details your file would be updated and below is the payment information in which you will use in making payment of $95.00 via Money Gram Or Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order, after which the delivery of your ATM Card will be affected to your designated home address without any further delay, No extra fee.

Receiver’s Name: Buchi Mike
City: Cotonou
Question: YES
Answer: NO
Amount: $95 USD

Send to me the following info once you send the payment.
Senders Name:

JAMES B. COMEY DIRECTOR FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535.

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Director Raymond Paul of the ATM card center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we Could act upon it immediately. Help stop cyber crime.
#325735 by Mortal Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:23 pm
from: Federal Bureau of Investigation F B I <"bbbbwww."@orange.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: Federal Bureau of Investigation F B I <[email protected]>
to:

subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION UNITED STATES

MR.JAMES B. COMEY (DG)
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION UNITED STATES
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING

Fund Beneficiary,

We received your email, this is not a child play, we are ready to take you to any length if you failed to proof the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive. As a Federal Commission we are here to protect your interest and the interest of all the United State citizens as well as this great Nation. You have been investigated as the beneficiary of the said funds that is why you are in touch with the FBI for a solid proof before the funds will be release to you.The said funds is now in U.S Bank in your name which has been placed on hold under the custody of the FBI for further verification and proof before releasing the fund to you. You do not have this document in your files, if you did the fund would not have been hold. We did not believe this at first, but when we saw the transfer we had no option than to contact you.

We have gone through your Identification record and also the information's received from you, we have verified a lot of things about you. It has come to the attention of our Money Trafficking investigation department, that you have some funds valued at U.S $4.8 Million to your name, The said payment is awaiting adjudication and crediting to Edward Powell. With full concern of The F.B.I and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wish to remind you of the consequences of remitting such huge sums of money without complying fully with the provisions of the Financial and Allied Matters Decree 5 as amended in sub- section C (6) of 2003, which stipulates that any monitory transaction been done in the United States Of America, must have proper records, which duly guarantees and covers the transaction as legitimate and legally acquired and not criminally or terrorist associated funds. This is due to ongoing terrorist activities/economic crimes on and against the United States of America citizens.

Note that with the information's we have here, the fund in your name here was release from Federal Republic Of Benin Republic. To this regard you are to contact the EFCC Benin Republic where the fund was release from so that they will issue you the required document because they are the only people that can issue you the document. Nobody else have the right or privilege to issue you this document unless the EFCC Benin Republic.

You are under an observational /Investigation in connection with money laundering. If your funds comes from a legitimate and legal source,the proper guidelines for you to recover the right of transaction is for you to provide the official monitory transaction release document so that your funds will be legally processed and recorded and accounted for and then finally released to you.FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONEY LAUNDERING DEPARTMENT) IS HERE to wipe out terrorism, and will stop at no length in doing our duty for the American people.

You have 48 hours to produce legal proof of the below frozen wired transaction number Edward Powell AZQV9007 owned by Edward Powell do not have any rights to receive these funds if the documented legal wire information is not complete.For your own good and benefit, you are advice not to send your money to anybody accept the below person that will get the document for you.It have come to our notice that you have been dealing with scammers regarding the present transaction in your name, with the power imposed on us as a high Federal Commission, you are hereby warn and instruction to terminate your involvement with any people or individual contacting you regarding this present transaction.The said funds is now in our custody in your name as the beneficiary, your dealings should be channel to this office alone, if we find out you are still communicating with Imposters you will be charge for advance fraud communication by the Federal Law.

The very heart of FBI operations lies in our investigations--which serve, as our mission states, 'to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats and to enforce the criminal laws of the United States.' So follow our instructions properly to avoid any action before you. Attached a copy of my Office ID for your mutual view and understanding so that you will know exactly whom you are dealing with.

We currently have jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal law. So you can see that we can track you down through Investigative programs. We have your address and the evidence and status of your wired funds, so we can arrest you anytime anywhere.You don't have the required document on your possession, these document are only to be issue to you from the paying country BENIN, to this regards you are advice to contact the EFCC Benin Republic to obtain the document from them to enable the immediate release of the funds in your name.

We have done our verification on your FBI Identification Record with our Social Security Number, the only document left is the required Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST) Which should be issue to you from the paying country of the said funds, you are to contact the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) Benin Republic to obtain the above required document.

Furthermore, be advice that according to the United State Law together with the FBI rules and regulations, you are to obtain the document from the EFCC Benin Republic where the fund was transfer from. Also Note that you are to take care of the Document to be issued to you right away, because due to the content of the document and how important and secured the document is, You are to take care of the document by sending to the EFCC Benin Republic the sum of $130.00 Dollars only for the issuing of the document right away and your $4.8 million will be release to you That is the only way the EFCC Benin Republic will issue you the document,because they are going to issue you the Authentic and Original copy of the document for the release of your fund.

You are here by advice to Contact them through the email address above and send the fee to them. Note that you are to do this immediately if you really want your fund to be credited to your personal account and also if you don't want any action to be fall before you. We have already informed the EFCC Benin Republic about the present situation, so go ahead and contact them immediately. Your fund is now on our custody and will not be release to you unless the required document is confirmed, After that the fund will be release to you immediately without any delay.NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for no criminal justice purposes.

WARNING: failure to produce the above requirement in the next 48 hours, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you, justification and if found guilty, you will be jailed. As terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. The F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act. FORWARD THE DOCUMENT TO US VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN IT.

Mr. James B. Comey

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)
#325934 by Bill F Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:55 am
Daniel Tarullo
[email protected]
[email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
to:
date: Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 1:12 PM
subject: Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI. Washington, D.C.

Executive Director,
Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI. Washington, D.C.
601,4th Street, Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA.

Dear Beneficiary

We want to notify you that the FBI Washington DC in conjunction with other relevant agencies here in the United STATES of America have recently been informed through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you have an over-due payment in tone of ten million, three hundred thousand US dollars (USD10.3Million) in Federal reserve bank. This was as a result of cash disbursed by the United Nations as a form of an inheritance funds which only few lucky people would benefit from this exercise. We have done a random email selection and you happen to be among the lucky individuals to benefit from the exercise this year. You are advice to contact Federal Reserve bank immediately so they would begin with the transfer processes.

You are to contact Mr. Daniel Tarullo who happens to be a member of the federal reserve board via the email address below.

E-mail: [email protected]
Contact the bank today and furnish them with these information below:

FULL NAME:
CURRENT ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

Thanks.

James Comey.
#325998 by Mortal Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:12 am

subject: Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI.WASHINGTON DC

18HOURS TIME
JAMES COMEY Senior Office Department
Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI.WASHINGTON DC
I am sorry for the late reply i was not feeling good all this while due to
office stress but everything is ok now due to i followed my doctor advice and
stayed out of office for two days. I resumed office some hours back and i
received update from Mr. Andrew Hill he told me There will be an International
Flight today by 9pmand Mr. Andrew Hill will act as your diplomat and deliver
the package to you which will take only 18 hours to get the package delivered.
Note: The package you will receive contain a Visa Credit Card which contain $20
Million usd ,Master Credit Card which contain $200,000 and a verified cashier
check worth $3 Million usd with the required security document which was made
in your name as the sole owner and it also include the security pin you will
use to transact with both credit cards.

The sum of $49 is required to enable Mr.IKE CHIKE get a diplomatic package seal
with tag or else the International Airport customs will not allow him
to board the flight with the package and this diplomatic package seal with tag
will be made in your name as the owner of the package.There is no much time
left and the fee need to be paid today to enable him board tonight flight and
it will take 18 hours to get the package delivered to
you.Send the $49 charge fee and get your package delivered within 18 hours and
this will be the only fee and last fee required from you toward this
transaction.
USE THE DETAILS BELOW TO SEND THE $49 VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.
RECEIVE NAME..........IKE CHIKE
COUNTRY ........... BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY ................COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION:........GOD
ANSWER:.........BLESS
AMOUNT:......$49.00
MTCN ............................
SENDER NAME................
SENDER ADDRESS...............
AWAIT YOUR REPLY AND THE
REQUIRED PAYMENT CONFIRMATION DETAILS..
STAYS BLESS.JAMES COMEY THE NEW DIRECTOR FBI
SPECIAL AGENT, III
Senior Office Department

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

#326034 by Bill F Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:37 am
[email protected]
Eugene Cole
+229-6855-8033
[email protected]

reply-to: "Mr.Eugene Cole" < [email protected] >
to:
date: Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 9:26 AM
subject: ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
J.Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington, D.C. 20423-0002
E-MAIL: [email protected]
ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This is to officially inform you that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which was issued to you by an International Lottery Company. With the help of our newly developed technology (International Monitoring Network System) we discovered that your e-mail address was automatically selected by an Online Balloting System, this has legally won you the sum of $2.4million USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. We have authorized this winning to be paid to you via SWIFT ATM CARD.

The stated amount of $2.4million USD has been deposited with IMF. We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited with IMF you will be required to settle the following bills directly to the Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is located in Cotonou, Benin Republic. According to our discoveries, you were required to pay for the following,

(1) Deposit Fee's ( IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE )

CONTACT AGENT NAME: Mr.Eugene Cole
CALL:+229-6855-8033
E-MAIL : ( [email protected] )

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

You will also be required to request Western Union or Money Gram details on how to send the required $157.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $2.4million USD via SWIFT ATM CARD from IMF, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction: (TPS014P_CL01). This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $157.00 ONLY to Mr.Eugene Cole information in which he shall send to you,

Federal Bureau of Investigation F B I
MR.JAMES B.COMEY DIRECTOR FBI,
III Director Office of Public Affairs
E-MAIL:( [email protected] )
#326285 by Mortal Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:33 pm

subject: US FBI SPECIAL AGENT 888

FBI Special Agent Andrew Vale
Federal Bureau Of Investigations
Cyber security Dept.
200 McCarty Avenue Albany,NY 12209.
All Online Wire Transfer Investigation
REF#US F.B.I/019223/UN00155127/CONTRACT E/615AX.

Your Attn Beneficiary:

After several reports from beneficiaries the UNITED NATIONS assigned
FBI Special Agents to visit Africa, As FBI/UNITED NATIONS delegates to
investigate fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners
from various countries. Please be informed that during our
investigation, we found out that there is a total amount of
US$10million that has been duly assigned in your name as the
beneficiary in CBN Central Bank Of Nigeria, But these fraudsters were
busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

These are the works of the fraudsters who needed to extort hard earned
money from you in the name of transaction for their own selfishness,
Be informed that we have arrested some bank officials and non-bank
officials those behind the delay of your Overdue fund.

Therefore, we sincerely implore you to forward all claim detailed
information if possible to support our investigation as we have met
the CBN Central Bank Governor to re-approve your fund immediately
without any more delay. Upon the fulfilling of this
obligations/requirement as stipulated in the deed of assignment with
the payment authority to expedite action in carrying out the release
of your US$10million.

We have a very limited time to stay in Africa, Your response is highly
needed urgently as soon as you receive this message to expedite the
completion of your transaction after the investigation. You have to
stop every communication with impostor's criminals we don't want them
to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our assignment
here, All you need is to conceal anything that has to do with this
exercise and cease from any illegal transaction to enable us get all
the necessary information required.

When responding include the required information below for
verification and evaluation of your fund release.

(1) Your full names;
(2) Phone, fax and mobile #;
(3) Home address/ Country
(4) Profession, Age and Marital status.
(5) Identity card/passport

I await your response as soon as you receive this email to ensure you
receive your fund that has been delayed by the fraudsters

Best Regard,
Andrew Vale
US FBI SPECIAL AGENT.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION VISIT IN NIGERIA

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management ™ (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation. To find out more, contact Mimecast.

#326288 by Mortal Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:40 pm

subject: Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI.WASHINGTON DC

18HOURS TIME
JAMES COMEY Senior Office Department
Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI.WASHINGTON DC
I am sorry for the late reply i was not feeling good all this while due to
office stress but everything is ok now due to i followed my doctor advice and
stayed out of office for two days. I resumed office some hours back and i
received update from Mr. Andrew Hill he told me There will be an International
Flight today by 9pmand Mr. Andrew Hill will act as your diplomat and deliver
the package to you which will take only 18 hours to get the package delivered.
Note: The package you will receive contain a Visa Credit Card which contain $20
Million usd ,Master Credit Card which contain $200,000 and a verified cashier
check worth $3 Million usd with the required security document which was made
in your name as the sole owner and it also include the security pin you will
use to transact with both credit cards.

The sum of $49 is required to enable Mr.IKE CHIKE get a diplomatic package seal
with tag or else the International Airport customs will not allow him
to board the flight with the package and this diplomatic package seal with tag
will be made in your name as the owner of the package.There is no much time
left and the fee need to be paid today to enable him board tonight flight and
it will take 18 hours to get the package delivered to
you.Send the $49 charge fee and get your package delivered within 18 hours and
this will be the only fee and last fee required from you toward this
transaction.
USE THE DETAILS BELOW TO SEND THE $49 VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.
RECEIVE NAME..........IKE CHIKE
COUNTRY ........... BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY ................COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION:........GOD
ANSWER:.........BLESS
AMOUNT:......$49.00
MTCN ............................
SENDER NAME................
SENDER ADDRESS...............
AWAIT YOUR REPLY AND THE
REQUIRED PAYMENT CONFIRMATION DETAILS..
STAYS BLESS.JAMES COMEY THE NEW DIRECTOR FBI
SPECIAL AGENT, III
Senior Office Department

#326359 by Mortal Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:12 am

subject: ATTENTION: FROM Federal Bureau Of Investigation

Anti-Terrorist And Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J.Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, Nw Washington,
www.fbi.gov D.C. 20535-0001

ATTENTION:

This e-mail has been issued to you in order to Officially inform you
that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in
which wa s issued to you by an International Lottery Company. With
the help of our newly developed technology (International Monitoring
Network System) we discovered that your e-mail address was
automatically selected by an Online Balloting System, this has legally

won you the sum of $2.5million USD from a Lottery Company outside the
United States of America. During our investigation we discovered that
your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have
authorized this winning to be paid to you via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED
BANK DRAFT.
Normally, it will take up to 5 business days for an INTERNATIONAL
CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT by your local bank. We have successfully notified
this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a
registered bank within the world winde, so as to enable you cash the

check instantly without any delay,henceforth the stated amount of
$2.5million USD has been deposited with IMF .
We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to
receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to
be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been
deposited with IMF you will be required to settle the following bills
directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction whom is

located in Cotonou, Benin Republic. According to our discoveries, you
were required to pay for the following, Federal Bureau of Investigation
F B I
(1) Deposit Fee's ( IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ) (2)
Shipping Fee's ( This is the charge for shipping the Cashier's Check to
your home address)
The total amount for everything is $155 We have tried our possible
best to indicate that this $155 should be deducted from your winning
prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited IMF
and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore
you will be requir ed to pay the required fee's to the Agent

in-charge of this transaction In order to proceed with this
transaction, you will be required to contact the agent in-charge ( Mr.
MARK BEN) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact
information:
CONTACT AGENT NAME: Mr. MARK BEN
E-MAIL [email protected]

RECEIVER’S NAME:............ MANYA DAVID
CITY:.................COTONOU
AMOUNT:..........$155
QUESTION:........VERY
ANSWER:.............URGENT
MTCN:........
SENDER's

You will also be required to request Western Union or Money Gram
details on how to send the required $155 in order to immediately
ship your prize of $2.5million USD via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK
DRAFT from IMF, also include the following transaction code in order
for him to immediately identify this transaction : EA2948-910.
This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of
Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $155 ONLY to Mr.
MARK BEN information in which he shall send to you,MANYA DAVID Is

Arrested with mr,LAZ HABO.

Mr. JAMES COMEY
Yours in Service,Photograph of Director
Robert S. Mueller, IIIRobert S. Mueller,
Welcome once more to FBI www.fbi.gov

#326386 by Bill F Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:24 pm
Andrew G. McCabe
[email protected]

reply-to: "Andrew G. McCabe" < [email protected] >
to:
date: Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 5:42 AM
subject: Re: FROM THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI).

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Field Intelligence Groups J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.

Attention: Beneficiary,

We sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via
e-mail instead of certified mail, post-mail, phone or face to face
conversation. It's due to the urgency and importance of the security
information of our citizens. I am Agent Andrew G. McCabe from the
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Field Intelligence Groups
(FIGs). We intercepted two consignment boxes at JFK Airport, New York.
The boxes were scanned and they contained large sums of money ($5.5
million), also some backup documents that bear your name as the
Beneficiary / Receiver. An investigation was carried out on the
diplomat that accompanied the boxes into the United States and he
stated that he was to deliver the funds to your residence as an
overdue payment owed to you by a foreign country.

After cross-checking all legal documents in the boxes, we found out
that your consignment was lacking an important document and we can't
release the boxes to the diplomat until the document is found, we have
no other option than to confiscate your consignment.

According to Internal Revenue Code (IRC) in Title 26 also contain
reporting requirements on a Form 8300, Report of Cash Payment Over
$10,000 Received in a Trade or Business, money laundering activity may
violate 18 USC §1956, 18 USC 1957, 18 USC 1960, and provision of Title
31, and 26 USC 6050I of the United States Code (USC), this section
will discuss only those money laundering and currency violations under
the jurisdiction of IRS, your consignment lacks proof of ownership
certificate from the joint team of IRS and IRC, you're requested to
reply back immediately for direction on how to procure the fund
ownership certificate to avoid being charged for evading the law,
which is punishable offense in the United States.

You are required to reply within 72hours or you will be prosecuted in
a court of law for money laundering, you are instructed to desist from
further contact with any bank(s) or person(s) in any part of the world
regarding your payment because your consignment has been confiscated
by the Federal Bureau of Investigation here in the United States.

Yours In Service,
Agent Andrew G. McCabe
Regional Deputy Director
Field Intelligence Groups (FIGs)
#326387 by Bill F Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:27 pm
DR. Micheal
[email protected]
EA2948-910

to:
date: Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 12:11 AM
subject: INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT THAT YOU HAVE FOR LONG LEFT.

INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT THAT YOU HAVE FOR LONG LEFT.

Attention:Beneficiary,

This e-mail has been issued to you in order to officially inform you that
we Have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which
was Issued to you by an International Lottery Company. With the help of
our Newly developed technology (International Monitoring Network System)
we Discovered that your e-mail address was automatically selected by an
Online Balloting System, this has legally won you the sum of $4.8 million
USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America during
our Investigation we discovered that your e-mail won the money from an
Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to
you via
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT.

Normally, it will take up to 5 business days for an INTERNATIONAL
CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT by your local bank We have successfully notified this
company on Your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank
within the World winded, so as to enable you cash the check instantly
without any Delay, henceforth the stated amount of $4.8million USD has
been deposited
With IMF.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to
receive The winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be
Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been
deposited with IMF You will be required to settle the following bills
directly to the Lottery Agent in-charge of this transaction that is
located in LAGOS NIGERIA According to our discoveries, you were required
to pay for the Following,

(1) Deposit Fee's (IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE)
(2) Shipping Fee's (This is the charge for shipping the Cashier's Cheque
to your home address)

The total amount for everything is $205 we have tried our possible best to
Indicate that this $205 should be deducted from your winning prize but we
Found out that the funds have already been deposited to the IMF and cannot
be Accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be
required To pay the required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this
transaction.

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact
The agent in-charge (DR. Micheal) via e-mail Kindly look below to
find Appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME:DR. Micheal

E-MAIL :[email protected]

You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT

You will also be required to request Western Union or Money Gram details
on How to send the required $205 in order to immediately ship your prize
of $4.8million USD via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT from IMF, also
Include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately
Identify this transaction: EA2948-910.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation
is Authorizing you to pay the required $205 ONLY to DR. Micheal via
Information in which he shall send to you,

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

Mr. Robert Mueller
Yours in Service, Photograph of Director
Robert S. Mueller, III Robert S. Mueller,
#326685 by Bill F Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:54 am
[email protected]
[email protected]
JACKSON JOSH
001(202) 855-7871
FBI /0N8/CONTRACT NO.856

from: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS (F.B.I) <"FBI."@sweet.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: "FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS (F.B.I)" < [email protected] >
to:
date: Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 4:28 PM
subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS (F.B.I)

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS (F.B.I)
HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC.
BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
E-Mail: [email protected]

Our Ref: FBI /0N8/CONTRACT NO.856.
Motto: Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity

Attn Recipient:

This is agent Josh, we were sent by the current Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation(JAMES B.COMEY), We are here in Africa as an FBI/ United States delegate that have been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that has transactions in Africa.

Please be informed that during our investigations we found out that there is a total amount of $2.5 Million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund, these are the works of the fraudsters who needed to extort money from you in the name of this transfer, We have to inform you that we have arrested some men in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Africa here so I advise you urgently respond to this message.

These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation, you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us get all the necessary information we required.

I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email and notify us of any message or phone call you receive from those fraudsters for us to investigate on it before you make any contact with them.

In case if found this message in spam folder, it could be due to your Internet Service Provider, ISP. So kindly move to your inbox before replying.

Regards.
JACKSON JOSH (FBI)
Cyber Crime Division
001(202) 855-7871
#326752 by Bill F Mon May 01, 2017 9:28 am
[email protected]
Rex Jensen
TSGFB/09-PL.3R45

to:
bcc: x @gmail.com
date: Mon, May 1, 2017 at 7:57 AM
subject: FBI Investigation

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Washington Field Office 601 4th Street NW Washington, DC 20535, Tele/ fax (23934361) Terrorist Screening, checkmating Money laundry,Trafficking, Bank Fraud And Scam.
Security Interception of Unsolicited Business Transaction.

Attention To You:

I am James Brien.Comey Jr, the new FBI director nominated by President New GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA to replace the previous director Robert S. Mueller due to internal logical protocols guiding international and local transactions, my tenure represent peace, equity and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum security and to protect fundamental human rights. FBI has increased their priorities because of the recent terrorist global threat; find below the interception information’s of the sum $6, 800,000,00 manifested in your name as the beneficiary, we have every evidence to prosecute this case, we are presently movement of funds from different countries based on the security Intel exposing links of terrorism sponsorship.

FBI global security wire tape has confirmed that the sum of $6, 800,000,00 dollars have been severally attempted to be release in your name through different methods like Automated card payment system method (Bank Drafts), Consignment Diplomatic Delivery, method Bank Wire Transfer method , every attempts by your partners to move this funds according to your instructions have been futile and frustrated by the FBI global security hard disc which is been control by world bank international security server , the amount in your name have been abandoned under government security vault which is against international law of money laundry, terrorism and trafficking, I met your file at the security strong room with every other transactions relevant documents without the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate.

Our security Intel have confirmed your email address on the payment manifest booklet, I have clinically crosschecked the manifest and discovered that several business transactions have been also linked to your email address, you have consented by either sending money to them or aid the transactions by providing your information’s for the movement of the funds through several means, your email address is on the file and you are to transfer you Funds to you immediately you send the cost demanded for the paper work to enable funds transfer completed.

Security Order: the amount registered in your name is $6,800,000,00 dollars which you have to secure the below documents to enable our appointed agents in Massachusetts USA to release your funds according to international government protocols or I will submit your file for legal prosecution if you refuse to procure the needed certificate which will only cost you $375 dollars through independent corrupt practices commission (ICPC). Use the below information’s to contact independent and corrupt practices commission ICPC with the $375 USD to secure the three government documents for immediate release of your intercepted funds according to FBI security description. Send the $375 USD to attorney (Rex Jensen) immediately and forward him the payment details on email below: Forward the payment details to ( [email protected] )

Receivers Name: Rex Jensen
Address : City St George,
State : Utah Zip Cope 84770 USA
Senders:
MTCN ;
AMOUNT : $375 USD

Finally, you have to contact him with your information's once you receive this message to secure the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate if you don’t want legal prosecution at the international court of justice, this message super-cedes every other FBI message you have received in the past with
this registered serial number TSGFB/09-PL.3R45.

Waiting for the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate so that your funds will be released according to the government international security law, you should either follow the instructions or accept court prosecution, don’t allow ignorance to affects your sense of reasoning. You should put behind your past dealings with crooks from different country now that I have contacted you, you have only FOUR working days to submit the above mentioned certificates if you don’t want to blame yourself for ignoring security instructions, you will be issued an official receipt once you observe the official fee by the ICPC.

Forward the three documents to my private email ID ( [email protected] ) after obtained it from the ICPC.

Regards,
James B. Comey, Jr.
New Director FBI
C-C -. Homeland Security Council
C-C. CIA
C-C-
International Police?