Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#326735 by AlanJones Mon May 01, 2017 12:18 am
Reply-to: "F.B.I" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12532181753

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (F.B.I)
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW. WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
PHONE NUMBER: (253)-218-1753

Attention!!!

The Main purpose we decided to contact you today is to let you know that United States Present Government care so much about you, President Donald J. Trump the new President of United States of America had a meeting with THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION. You may not understand why this mail come to you it came to our notice that due to the poor security of the last government of former present Barrack Obama, The United State Government in Partner with The UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION UNIT have decided to COMPENSATE you with the sum of Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$100,000).We found your Name and Email in our Data-base as a “scam victim” and that is why you are being contacted okay.

Note: Your under listed information’s are urgently required so we can forward it to the appropriate financial institution for your outstanding compensation fund payment.

FULL NAME:.........
CURRENT ADDRESS:...........
PHONE NUMBER:................
AND ANY OF YOUR I.D CARD

SIGNED
MR JAMES B. COMEY
FBI DIRECTOR

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#355173 by Tim Atem Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:23 am
reply-to: FBI - [email protected]

FBI HEADQUARTER OFFICE
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

This is the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Justice, Washington D.C, we are writing this mail communication to you on the view over your Consignment Box which is held on our custody as you could not meet with the requirement by the Airport Authority, we have e-mail you severally and we believe by now you have gotten this below message not less than 4 times, still no response from you.

Note; The grace given to you as a Legal Beneficiary has been elapsed, therefore you are entitled to contact this apex office of the FBI that has been in care of your funds, or will be retrieve by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) the origin of the fund, and these FUNDS are said to be a Inheritance WILLED Fund for you. Once again, this is a last warning to you because on no circumstance would you abandon your Consignment BOX at the air-port under the watch of the FBI because of Custom Clearance fee US$520 which you were grant to pay part payment of the fee as for now, while the remaining fee will be paid after you have gotten your fund.

Reconfirm the below information: with the code; (DC/FBI/1128) For special identification and security reason.

Full name...........................
Address.............................
Mobile number...................
Occupation........................

Yours in Service,
Agent Audrey Parker

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#356962 by AlanJones Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:06 am
Reply-to: Richard Hamilton® - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12402843677

Dear Beneficiary,

This is Richard Hamilton a United Nations agent, I will like to bring your kind attention that your consignment that was seized some time last year when I was trying to deliver it to your address is now been released through the United Nations Intervention Wavier Program (U.N.I.W.P) that took effect on Monday, February 15, 2018. As am talking to you hundreds of people whom their consignments held at one location or the other in the United States have benefited from this program since UN signed the wavier program yesterday. In your own interest, you are advised to call back as soon as you got this message.

FULL NAME -----
FULL ADDRESS --
DIRECT TELEPHONE---
YOUR AGE ----
OCCUPATION---
VALID DRIVER LICENSE or NATIONAL ID----

Regards,
Mr. Richard Hamilton
Cell: +1(240) 284-3677

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.