Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#327739 by Mike Wilson Thu May 11, 2017 1:06 pm
http://www.express-shippers.uk is a fake shipping / escrow company

United Kingdom Main Warehouse
22 Medina Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight PO31 7DA
TEL: +44 (0)1983410826
FAX: +44 (0)198 3210916

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#328442 by Mike Wilson Thu May 18, 2017 4:02 pm
The latest emails from this gang.

Kelly Harvey <[email protected]> wrote:

[email protected]

Hi ,

The Ford Galaxy is available and the final price is £5400.I am the registered owner and i have all documents.This car is in excellent working conditions, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions,ONLY 64,500 miles,no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. HPI clear. It has full Ford service history.

I am at my sister in Sweden and i left the car at the company to take care of the transaction.The car is still in UK at a shipping company www.express-shippers.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party.

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Thank you

The scammers reasoning why you are not able to vie the car.

Hi,

Like i said in my previous email the car is at the shipping company www.express-shippers.uk and it will be better for both if the transaction will be done through them, due to the fact i'm overseas and I can not meet with you in person.They will be the third, objective party involved in the transaction. This way you will actually pay for the car after you receive and test it, because the shipping company will hold the funds in an Escrow and release it to me only after you receive and decide to keep the car.

In order to complete this deal the payment must be sent to Express Shippers. As soon as they receive the payment will notify me to start with delivery.After that you will receive all information about delivery so you can be able to track your shipment online.shipping company will hold your payment until you receive and inspect the car (you have 5 days for inspection) If you will find the smallest problem with the car you will ship it back on my expense and Express Shippers will send you your full amount back.

If you decide to buy the car,please include the following information in your next email.
-Full Name;
-Shipping Address (postal code,full address)
-Phone Number

For more details please call the shipping company.

Thank you

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#328444 by Kurvykt Thu May 18, 2017 5:11 pm
I've just checked online about expressshipping.uk as the there's a car that seemed to good to be true on eBay. And I'm so glad I checked online and saw your very interesting website...
I started making enquires about it this morning and got this email in response from Kelly Harvey!!! (Earlier on Tuesday)

The Citroen GRAND C4 PICASSO is available and the final price is £3500.I am the registered owner and i have all documents.This car is in excellent working conditions, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions,ONLY 70,000 miles,no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. HPI clear. It has full Citroen service history.12/02/2018.

I am at my sister in Sweden and i left the car at the company to take care of the transaction.The car is still in UK at a shipping company http://www.express-shippers.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party.

Thank you

Interesting to see it is a scam. Glad my hubby had his bad feeling about it too to question it!
Just reported it to eBay to try and make them aware :shock:
Thanku scan warners :oh-joy:
#328589 by Magz32 Sat May 20, 2017 8:21 am
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2009-Honda-Ac ... SwT-FZCbC2

Seller information
imbrkothi0 (0 ) ZERO FEEDBACK!

question through ebay:

Hi mate is the car still for sale? Could you send me your number please?

response:

imbrkothi0 (0)
Hi, The vehicle is still for sell and is advertised for a girlfriend and you can contact her directly [email protected] for more information and pictures. You can not call because she has deafness disability

Thanks for understanding
---------------------------------------
my comment:
(the email address is already suspicious)
-------------------------------------
me:

Hello i am interested in your car for sale, could you please send me your number so i could text you and text me back maybe some more pictures, history of a car, how many previous owners, service history etc, and when would be good for you to show the car? I am from ***** so i have an hour of driving to you

<[email protected]>

Hi M*****,

The Honda Accord is available and the final price is £3400 .I am the registered owner and i have all documents.This car is in excellent working conditions, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions,ONLY 51,013 miles,no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. HPI clear. It has full Honda service history.
The car is still in UK at a shipping company http://www.express-shippers.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party.

If you have any questions feel free to contact the shipping company.

Thank you
----------------------------------------------
my comment:
(already given lower price? without any negotiations? suspicious..)
-------------------------------------------------
Me:

Ebay advert says it has 81,400 miles.. i would prefer to look at car first, is it possible to come and look? And how many previous owners it had?

<[email protected]>
Hi M**** yes you are right sorry for the mistake the real miles is 84340 ,i am the 3 owner if you are still interested please let me know .
-----------------------------------------
my comment:
(Such a mistake in mileage? another suspicious thing)
-----------------------------------------

Me:

Yes i am still interested, but i never used that kind of shipping company and to be honnest not really trust in it, i would prefer to come in person and check the car on place and if i would like it to make an offer. Is it possible?

[email protected]
Hello M******,

Like i said in my previous email the car is at the shipping company http://www.express-shippers.uk and it will be better for both if the transaction will be done through them, due to the fact i'm overseas and I can not meet with you in person.They will be the third, objective party involved in the transaction. This way you will actually pay for the car after you receive and test it, because the shipping company will hold the funds in an Escrow and release it to me only after you receive and decide to keep the car.

In order to complete this deal the payment must be sent to Auto Shippers. As soon as they receive the payment will notify me to start with delivery.After that you will receive all information about delivery so you can be able to track your shipment online.shipping company will hold your payment until you receive and inspect the car (you have 5 days for inspection) If you will find the smallest problem with the car you will ship it back on my expense and Auto Shippers will send you your full amount back.

If you decide to buy the car,please include the following information in your next email.
-Full Name;
-Phone Number

Thank you

-----------------------------
my comment:
I check their website, it look quite genuie but only because they copy everything from other similar site!
then i did car check on mycarcheck and it shows low mileage coverage last year
---------------------------
me:

Can you tell, why the car did only 2k miles last year? Is there something wrong with engine? and does the offside rear brake been replaced as at last MOT it been advisory noticed it is sticking.

I am really considering this car but it seems dodgy to me. Are You living overseas or its temporary stay?

Sorry for being fussy and thank you for answers :)

[email protected]

Hi M***** as you may know i am not in UK anymore (I do not know when i will be back) and in regards the condition of the car is in excellent working conditions if you are still interested please let me know .

----------------------
my comment:
and eventually I did some research online about that company and found Your page.. without it I might be one of cheated people..
#330659 by jociani Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:56 pm
Hi!We have just been scammed on the 25th of May and lost 3280 .It was a Honda Crv advertised on ebay.Same company,auto shippers and same story.It started with the hearing disibility,the owner living in Sweden with her sister etc.We were given a Halifax Bank account to pay the money in. I have also called the company before delivery,foreign guy answerd the phone saying that they have the vehicle and will start shipping in 48 hours.It all looked ok and with the invoice for the payment we didn't suspect anythingThey were supposed to deliver 2 weeks ago.I have been calling 01983410826 since then regularly,same guy answers the phone but usually puts the phone down on me after I start asking questions. I have been to the police,bank,reported it on eBay,not much we can do now.I'm absolutely devastated,no car,no money
#332234 by edslattery Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:43 pm
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 9:45 AM
To: xxxxx
Subject: Re:

Hi xxxxx

The Renault Scenic is available and the final price is £4850.I am the registered owner and i have all documents.This car is in excellent working conditions, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions,ONLY 26,100 miles,no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. HPI clear. I am the first owner.It has full Renault service history.

I am at my sister in Sweden and i left the car at the company to take care of the transaction.The car is still in UK at a shipping company http://www.global-shippers.co.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party.

Thank you
Global Shippers
http://www.global-shippers.co.uk
International Car Shipping services from the UK. Global Shippers UK are a licensed and insured international car shipping company. We arrange safe and secure car ...

In order to complete this deal the payment must be sent to Global Shippers. As soon as they receive the payment will notify me to start with delivery.After that you will receive all information about delivery so you can be able to track your shipment online.shipping company will hold your payment until you receive and inspect the car (you have 5 days for inspection) If you will find the smallest problem with the car you will ship it back on my expense and Global Shippers will send you your full amount back.

-Full Name;
-Phone Number

Thank you
dont fall for this scam, posted on ebay
#333839 by Mike A Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:00 pm
Hi,
I nearly got caught out when attempting to buy a 2011 Volvo V50 R Design D3 on E-bay. It is still up for £4500 and located in Middlesbrough... all the same details were stated: Sister in Sweden, Hearing Impairment, etc. etc.

When looking at the web site I wasn't sure because there was some bad grammar, poor word spacing and very limited functionality. The logo appeared to be a cut & paste job!!! Consequently I did a xxxx check on the company number they quoted... it was a company that is registered in Coventry with 86% (Green) rating with a turnover of approx. £80,000

It was only when I put the seller's e-mail address (the part before @) into Google when you site was listed.
Thank you to the kind and honest people who have taken the trouble to post.
All the best
Mike
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed outside company.
#334748 by KM754 Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:42 am
Hi,

I contacted the 'seller' on eBay regarding a Saab 9-3 for sale and it followed along the same lines from [email protected], hearing impairment, living abroad etc, etc.

It looks like the scammers are using a new web address now: www.globalexpress-ltd.co.uk

The website is registered to:

George Burrows
74 mill lane
Ongar
Essex
CM5 9RL

Reported to:
Action Fraud
Citizens advice
Public Domain Registry
eBay
Gmail

Hi ***

The 2010 Saab 9-3 is available and the final price is £4500 .I am the second owner and i have all documents .This car is in excellent working conditions, slightly used in 100% working and looking conditions,ONLY 41,000 miles,no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. HPI clear. It has full service history last one at the 38,214 miles and no Mot advisories .

The car is still in UK at a shipping company www.globalexpress-ltd.co.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or to contact the shipping company.

Thank you

Hi ***

Yes is an Uk registered car is not imported ,no advisories on all MOTs if you are still interested please let me know and like i said in my previous email the car is at the shipping company www.globalexpress-ltd.co.uk and it will be better for both if the transaction will be done through them, due to the fact i'm overseas and I can not meet with you in person.They will be the third, objective party involved in the transaction. This way you will actually pay for the car after you receive and test it, because the shipping company will hold the funds in an Escrow and release it to me only after you receive and decide to keep the car.
Along with the car you will receive all the documents including the V5,keys, owner's manual,MOT certificates and a bill of sale signed to a legal attorney.

In order to complete this deal the payment must be sent to Global Express. As soon as they receive the payment will notify me to start with delivery.After that you will receive all information about delivery so you can be able to track your shipment online.shipping company will hold your payment until you receive and inspect the car (you have 5 days for inspection) If you will find the smallest problem with the car you will ship it back on my expense and Global Express will send you your full amount back.

-Full Name;
-Phone Number

Thank you
#334768 by Mike Wilson Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:33 am
Thank you for posting the latest version of this ongoing scam website.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#357832 by kris10g Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:08 pm
More scam shenanigans from this schemer!

Email from [email protected] :

On 7 Mar 2018, at 14:36, Lisa Shirley <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

The 2006 Land Rover Discovery 3 is available and the final price is £5700.I am the registered owner and i have all documents.This car is in excellent working conditions,ONLY 90,000 miles,no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. HPI clear. It has full Range Rover service history.MOT due 30 May 2018.

I am at my sister in Sweden and i left the car at the company to take care of the transaction.The car is still in UK at a shipping company http://www.Auto-Trans-ltd.co.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party.

Thank you

NB: They also text me after I messaged them my number on eBay saying they were deaf so to correspond by email.

Next Email from [email protected] :

Hi,

the car is at the shipping company and if you want you can go to it and buy it

Thaanks

Email from me:

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 4:03 PM:

Thanks for sending that - I just wanted to be sure which Ad to report to Ebay as a scam.

Clearly, you’re not getting any better at this as you are written up all over the internet for scamming. I hope no-one else is becoming a victim of what you are doing.
#362945 by GaryCee Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:23 am
Hi, I'm so glad I found your site. I was looking to buy a motorhome and got the same reply word for word as some of your other reports. They now use www.express-shippers.co.uk but auto-trans-Ltd.co.uk. Copy of initial post follows. They even sent a photo of registration document when asked.

The 2004 Swift Kontiki 665 is available and the final price is £8,800.I am the registered owner and i have all documents.This motor home is in excellent working conditions,ONLY 37,000 miles,no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. HPI clear. It has full service history. MOT due 8/11/2018

I am at my sister in Sweden and i left the motor home at the company to take care of the transaction.The motor home is still in UK at a shipping company www.Auto-Trans-ltd.co.uk and i can have it shipped to your location (I will pay the shipping) and we will use them as a third party.

#362963 by Mike Wilson Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:39 pm
http://auto-trans-ltd.co.uk
Fake site for auto sales
United Kingdom Head Office
12 Dodnor Park, Newport,Isle of Wight, PO30 5XE
TEL: +44 (0)113 3280981
FAX: +44 (0)198 3210916

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

Please post the email address that is currently being used.

It is ALWAYS a scam