Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#329619 by Mike Wilson Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:42 pm
www.bestbengalkittenshome.com

Fake Bengal kitten site.

[email protected]

Hello,

Thanks for submitting your inquiry and nice to know that you have interest in are Bengal Kittens.
We have seven Kittens available now and ready to join their new families. You can see the available Kittens at https://bestbengalkittenshome. com/kittens.html. We can not demand more, other than a beautiful and caring family that will take very good care of these Kitties. They are going to make your kids so happy. Acting so cute! Full of kisses. Excellent dispositions, very loving, completely socialized, house trained and up to date on shots.

Breed : Bengal Kittens
Sex : Males and Females
Adoption: $350
Shipping Fee : $215
Shipping : Available

They are very cute Loving boys and girls who loves to play and give affection. They love to be held and kisses. They comes from very well breed background and are very healthy.
Getting a good home for these babies is the most essential thing we have ever wanted. So i have some few questions for you which I hope you get back to me with the answers sincerely. I just want to make sure that they are getting into the right home. Hope you don't mind the questions?

-Where precisely are you located ?
-Have you ever raised or owned a Kitten before?
-Do you have a near by vet clinic in your area -Does your environment accepts pets ?
-How soon do you need the pet ?
-Which Kitten are you interested in? what is the name?

We are sorry for the questions, its just that we prefer a caring family, as the answers would help us to know if your home would be the best place for any as all we need is just a new loving and caring home for the Kittens. My number is 281-356-0253 you can call or text me.

*Please email first with answers to the questionnaires my email.

Best Regards

Proof of the scam - wants payment via Western Union.

Hi , your delivery details are perfect and I hope the Kitten will be going to a great home because my main priority is to get her the best place where she will be spoil rotten. Beryl will be registered for home delivery tomorrow morning so you shall be getting your Kitten tomorrow and you just have to follow our payment details to make the payment on time tonight.
You can do a WESTERN UNION payment to us at THE CORNER STOP using my information below or at any bank that has Western union services.

Receiver's names.................DARREN KRAZON
City / State.....................Ceda r Park, TX
Zip code.................78613
Amount......................$5 65

You need cash to send a Western union transfer payment at Western union store location ( STOP & SHOP ) using the above provided information as receiver and send using the option money in minutes. When the transaction has been processed, you will be provided a payment receipt containing the money transfer reference Number.
Please send to us a clear picture of the receipt so we can proceed with the registration and shipment of the Kitten then get back to you with the Kitten's Tracking info.

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#332444 by Putnamanthony Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:51 am
Hello,
Thanks for submitting your inquiry and nice to know that you have interest in are Bengal Kittens.
We have seven Kittens available now and ready to join their new families. You can see the available Kittens at . We can not demand more, other than a beautiful and caring family that will take very good care of these Kitties. They are going to make your kids so happy. Acting so cute! Full of kisses. Excellent dispositions, very loving, completely socialized, house trained and up to date on shots, the kittens are all F4's and has not yet been spayed/neutered, are 100% healthy. See available Kittens at https://bestbengalkittenshome.com/kittens.html.

Puredred : Bengal Kittens

They are very cute Loving boys and girls who loves to play and give affection. They love to be held and kisses. They comes from very well breed background and are very healthy.
Getting a good home for these babies is the most essential thing we have ever wanted. So i have some few questions for you which I hope you get back to me with the answers sincerely. I just want to make sure that they are getting into the right home. Hope you don't mind the questions?

-Where precisely are you located ?
-Have you ever raised or owned a Kitten before?
-Do you have a near by vet clinic in your area ?
-Does your environment accepts pets ?
-How soon do you need the pet ?
-Which Kitten are you interested in? what is the name?

We are sorry for the questions, its just that we prefer a caring family, as the answers would help us to know if your home would be the best place for any as all we need is just a new loving and caring home for the Kittens. My number is .
281-356-0253

*Please reply first with answers to the questionnaires via email.

Best Regards
#332546 by Putnamanthony Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:42 am
Hi Anthony, your delivery details are perfect and I hope the Kitten will be going to a great home because my main priority is to get him the best place where he will be spoil rotten. Nolan will be registered for home delivery this morning so you shall be getting your Kitten today and you just have to follow our payment details to make the payment on time
You can do a WESTERN UNION payment to us at WALGREENS using my information below or at any bank that has Western Union services.

Receiver's names.................JAKE WILBURH
City / State.....................Lindale, TX
Zip code.................75771
Amount......................$565

You need cash to send a Western Union transfer payment at Western Union store location ( WALGREENS ) using the above provided information as receiver and send using the option money in minutes. When the transaction has been processed, you will be provided a payment receipt containing the money transfer reference Number.
Please send to us a clear full picture of the receipt so we can proceed with the registration and shipment of the Kitten then get back to you with the Kitten's Tracking info.

On 30 June 2017 at 02:13, Anthony Anthony wrote:
Hello my sister and my brother-in-law lives in Mrytle Springs. They will pick up the kitten. Let me know if Saturday works for you. They will bring $350 cash.

Thank you
Anthony

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 29, 2017, at 7:46 PM, Best Bengal Kittens Home <[email protected]> wrote:

Thank you so much for your reply and answers to my questions, I am so happy to know that you are willing to adopt our Kittens into your home. I am happy with the comforting words of your Email, it makes me feel comfortable to send my Kittens to your family.
We are currently located in 230 Highland Drive Lindale, TX 75771 and will be very happy if you can come for the Kitten but if you can't make it here any time soon, then the Kitten will be shipped to your address for $215 as shipping and home delivery fee. So you will be paying a total of $565 including shipping and home delivery fee. This money will be paid directly to us to facilitate the registration process of the Kitten at the shipping agency.
So all we need now is your complete shipping details which will enable us to issue a transfer of ownership document and also to register the Kitten for shipping and home delivery .

Your Names...............?
Your full address.............?
city / postal code .............?
closest Airport to your home.......?
Phone number ..............?

The Kitten will come with the following,

# Health Certificate.
# 1 year health guarantee
# Complete vet record
# Litter Box
# And a hand guide that will help you on basics of food the baby feeds on.

Once we received your information, we will mail you back with our bank info for the funds to be made available

Thanks And Waiting.

On 29 June 2017 at 15:55, Tony wrote:
I answered the questions below. Where and how is the kittens shipped?

On Jun 29, 2017, at 7:03 AM, Best Bengal Kittens Home <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
We have seven Kittens available now and ready to join their new families. You can see the available Kittens at . We can not demand more, other than a beautiful and caring family that will take very good care of these Kitties. They are going to make your kids so happy. Acting so cute! Full of kisses. Excellent dispositions, very loving, completely socialized, house trained and up to date on shots, the kittens are all F4's and has not yet been spayed/neutered, are 100% healthy. See available Kittens at https://bestbengalkittenshome.com/kittens.html.

Puredred : Bengal Kittens

-Where precisely are you located - New York
-Have you ever raised or owned a Kitten before - I owned a Bengal cat who just pasted away
-Do you have a near by vet clinic in your area We have our own Vet
-Does your environment accepts pets - We own a home
-How soon do you need the pet ASAP
-Which Kitten are you interested in? what is the name -Nolan

We are sorry for the questions, its just that we prefer a caring family, as the answers would help us to know if your home would be the best place for any as all we need is just a new loving and caring home for the Kittens. My number is .
281-356-0253

*Please reply first with answers to the questionnaires via email.

Best Regards
#380586 by Preventscamsnow! Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:28 pm
I was just scammed $675 from this realistic appearing website called bestbengalkitties.com
We were texting the "breeder" and everything and he/she even sent us a short video of the kitten. I should have realized the scam when they said the payment had to be via Chase Zellie cash transfer. I'm an idiot! My gut said no but they wrote "Godlove" on their page so I decided to trust them. Karma will fall on them. Please people. I joined this forum just so I could post this website and warn others.
Do not buy from www.bestbengalkitties.com .
#381192 by Terminator5 Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:59 pm
Thanks for posting this additional scam site . Can you please post the phone number they texted you from . There are no contact numbers on the site.

https://www.bestbengalkitties.com/

BEST BENGAL KITTENS HOME

[email protected]

Buying a Bengal Kitten from the right breeder is what you should go for. We know what you are looking for and will help you get a healthy, perfect Kitten for your family and love one!. All our Kittens are TICA registered and are very lovely, socialized and are a part of our family prior to them becoming a part of your family, We call them pre-spoiled with quality. Some people buy their Kittens as birth day presents, gift and don’t want to go through the long purchase procedure. We do offer “same day delivery” with all paper works within the U.S.A and Canada.
We offer Healthy , Champion, TICA Kittens at Unbeatable prices with same day delivery to your door steps ! BUY NOW

We place our Kittens throughout the United State, and are able to deliver throughout the United States and Canada.

Domain Name: BESTBENGALKITTIES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2349079208_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2019-01-02T10:57:11Z
Creation Date: 2019-01-02T10:55:13Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-01-02T10:55:13Z
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1479
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4805240066
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.SUPERCP.COM
Name Server: NS2.SUPERCP.COM
Name Server: NS3.SUPERCP.COM
Name Server: NS4.SUPERCP.COM

Daniel 8 :25