Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#330172 by AlanJones Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:25 am
Reply-to: "Mrs. Azura Formosa" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967225749

Dearest beloved one. Please Read And Reply Urgently From Mrs. Azura Formosa.

Please take your time to read this message; although we have never met before, this is not spam. It's a real message sent to you. I sent this mail praying for it to reach you in good health, since I myself is in a very critical health condition in which I sleep every night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day.

I am Mrs. Azura Formosa from Lydia, a widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 4.200, 000.00 Euro, (Four Million Two Hundred Thousand Euro) ,my Doctor told me recently that I would not last due to the illness. Having known my condition, I decided to donate these funds to a reliable and trustworthy person that will utilize it the way i am going to instruct herein. I need a very honest and God fearing person who can claim the funds on my behalf and use it for Charity works .Such as orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privilege that will be named after my late husband if possible.

I took this decision, because I and my late husband do not have any child of our own who will inherit this money before i join my late husband.

Please I want your sincere and urgent answer to know if you will be able to execute this project, and I will give you more information on how the funds would be transferred to your bank account.

Please kindly re-contact me on this my private email address ([email protected]) and also call my doctor on this his private telephone number immediately you send a message to me so that I will check my mail because it is not all the time that I do have the power to check my mail. +22967225749.

I am waiting for your reply.
Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Azura Formosa,
[email protected]
University Teaching Hospital. Cotonou Benin Republic.
+229-67-22-57-49.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement