Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#330758 by Mike Wilson Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:42 pm
www.darlingdachshundpups.com
Darling Mini Dachshunds
Fake puppy site

P: (775) 312-3334
E: [email protected]

Wants payment sent Via Western Union to Cameroon Africa.

Receiver : Ruth Ngam Ankoungha
State: Douala
Postal Code: 00237
Amount $980

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#330930 by Cforgan Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:03 am
Thanks Mike...your post saved me headaches.

Funny thing was that since they had a website with testimonials you are prone to think they are legit. They told me they were in Nevada. I sent a picture to my 17 yo daughter, she said she say the same picture elsewhere and the dog was over 3k. Once I saw the pics and realized it was the same dog, I came out here. Guess I'm going to check everyone of them here first going forward.

Here was the email I was sent by this scammer.

DARLING DACHSHUNDS <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Client,

thanks for getting back to us. Your puppy 'SHAY' has been put on Hold, pending payment. You will have to effect the payment for us to validate your order and proceed with the necessary paper work for your puppy SHAY we will within 2 business days of receiving payment, confirm your order,process all required paperwork, have our license veterinarian perform last minute routine checkup on your puppy SHAY Like we said, we book flights for Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays (You have to chose which day suits you best). Once the flight is booked, we will provide you the flight number, date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require to pickup the puppy upon arrival.

You can do the payment using the following information via Money Gram:

Receiver's names: Justin Ndiale
City/state: Washoe Valley, Nevada
Zip code: 89701
Amount: $550

We require you go to a Money Gram Store near you, request to make a Money Transfer and you will be provided a form to fill. Use the above provided information for receiver’s information, then hand over the form along with the cash to attendant. When the transaction has been processed, you will be provided a receipt containing the Reference (Tracking) Number. You may click on find location on http://www.moneygram.com to find a location close to you.

***When making the payment make sure you specify the payment option to be “pickup up at agent location“ (or money in minutes)

***Due to security concerns related to illegal credit card use, online payment can sometime be declined. We will advice you

kindly proceed to make payment in person/cash at a Money Gram Store. Once you are done please email us a scanned photo of the money gram receipt of payment you got okay .
Thanks

NB/ You can find Moneygram in any Walmart store around you. So you need e to hold the money in cash and tell them you want to do Moneygram to Moneygram wire transfer.
#330938 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:32 am
Welcome to Scamwarners,

I am glad we were able to help.

Please buy or adopt your pet locally where you can personally see it and meet the owners. Make sure the pet is compatible with your family.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#331412 by sammy23 Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:51 pm
This just happened to me. I wish I did more research. Their website looked so legitimate.Where should I report this to? Any help would be much appreciated!
#331603 by Ellen59 Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:40 pm
Thought you'd like to know these people changed the website name to http://darlingdachshundshome.com.

They responded very quickly to my first email asking where they were located and how much they charge. They claimed to be operating out of a location that's just 20 minutes from my home, so I asked if I could come see the puppies and their operation. At that point, they quit talking to me. Ha!

Still listing a beautiful puppy named Shay. Also, one of their "testimonials" features a photo stolen from the home page of Splendor Farms in Bush, Louisiana.
#331605 by Mike Wilson Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:02 pm
The website was registered yesterday

P: (775) 312-3334

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#338496 by Ellen59 Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:42 am
I'm pretty sure these people are now operating through the website mickeydachshundhomes.us. Here is the email they sent me, which is very similar to the reply I got from darlingdachshundhome.com, including the sketchy English:

Hello,
Thanks for messaging us regarding our Dachshund puppies. They are
10weeks old. Each puppy will cost $495. BUT WHY CHEAP??? We're giving
a 50% discount because we're expecting our new litter on the 28th of
next month so we want to sale them in order to reduce the work load
since we both have other jobs. Usually, we charge an additional $150
for shipping. But presently, we have coupons from our shipping agent
to ship three puppies at no extra cost between USA & Canada, so if you
purchase your puppy while this coupons are still available and valid,
we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will
cost an addition. So prices quoted include Free Shipping while coupons
are available........In addition to the free shipping, we sell two for
a discounted price of $820. They also AKC Registered Papers• 1 year
health guarantee and 30Day Warranty for pups
•Up to date vaccinations/record
•Deworming
•Microchip
•Health certificate
•Life time support from over 10 years experience from vet technician.
•We offer shipping within the USA & Canada with a pet nanny. In our
puppy’s safety concern in mind, please take time to answer all the
questions bellow so we can be sure that you are the right match for
our little one.-------Please tell us a brief summery about yourself
and immediate environment (Home)
How old are you and are you Married ?
Do you have kids at home to play with the puppy ?
From the website , which of the puppy or puppies are you interested
in? What will be your reaction if in case they destroy something worth
100$ ?
However I will like to know where exactly you are located (City & State).
If you are local we can set up a day for you to visit us for pick up.
We appreciate person pick ups but requires a $250 deposit per puppy
prior to that and then fixed a later date for you to visit us and
collect your puppy. Free shipping is available as well. We ship all
over USA and Canada. Thank you for taking your time to read through
this email. We awaits your respond.

Visit our website to see available puppies
http://mickeydachshundhomes.us/available-puppies.html

Have a blessed day
#338499 by Mike Wilson Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:56 am
Thank you for posting the information on the new site the scammers are using. The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#338719 by Williwonder Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:12 pm
It just happened to us! What have u taken for actions ?? And what came out? Did u got any money back ??

Thanks for your help!
#338727 by Mike Wilson Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:35 pm
Hello Williwonder and welcome to Scamwarners,

I am sorry to hear that you are a victim of this crime. Please file a fraud report with the service that you use to make the payment and also file a report at this site https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx .

Please post any new contact information or websites used in this scam to help others avoid losing money to this criminal.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#344272 by Bryon Williams Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:17 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Please post any emails from them. Remove your personal information from them prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#344274 by Bryon Williams Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:25 pm
Domain Name: DARLINGMINDACHS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2181359564_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-10-31T12:38:44Z
Creation Date: 2017-10-31T12:34:55Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-10-31T12:34:55Z

Darling Dream Mini Dachshunds
P: (775) 404-7039