Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#330771 by mariko Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 pm
Mary Louis, [email protected]
Dying Widow scam

Greetings in the name of the "Almighty GOD" The most Gracious and Most
Merciful Amen.

How are you today? I hope you are fine. Thank you immensely on your
detailed email to me, which is in response to my earlier email to you
soliciting your assistance. I wish to thank you also for your intimate
desire to help me channel this course. I want to assure you from the
bottom of my heart that this transaction is legitimate and the source
of the fund is not subject to controversy that is why you can be rest
assured that there is nothing practically illegal about the origin of
the fund.

The role that i want you to play is self explanatory. I want you to
execute my last WILL to the later on my behalf as carefully
streamlined in my first letter to you. I do not have a child,
otherwise i would have written a WILL in his name.

Meanwhile i want you to send the following information's to me without
delays, to enable me prepare letter of Authorization on your behalf
and send it to the bank to enable the board and management of First
Inland Bank Nigeria Plc contact you and subsequently begin the
official process of transferring the funds to your nominated bank
account.
The information's are:

(1) Your personal contact address and full name

(2) Your Age/Occupation and Marital status and your telephone number

Be informed that the transfer process of the fund will adequately meet
international standards and layed down ethics to put all parties on a
sound footing without skirmishes of any kind ok.

Lastly, I would like to remind you to be conscious of the intrinsic
time value of this project, hence the urgent need to expedite action
in getting started without undue delays, as such a bold step will help
in seeing to its speedy conclusion.

Expecting your prompt response

Have a nice day and may GOD bless you richly.

Yours Sincerely

mrs mary louis

Dearest ( )

Greetings once again in Jesus name.amen.

Thanks for your detailed email which comprises of all the requested information that i need from you to enable me process this letter of authorization in your favor. I also thank you for your tremendous concern towards the plight of the less privileged which prompted you to reply in good time to enhance the speedy transfer of the fund into your nominated bank account. Having shown convincing interest in carrying out my last will, my bankers will proceed to let you know what to do without any hesitation, as they have received their own copy of this letter of authorization.

These are the direct numbers of the bank manager in charge of your payment +234-80-35936848, his name is Mr. Ernest I. Oji, the bank is first inland bank plc and the email address of the bank manager is: [email protected] or [email protected]

Attached is the letter of authorization i sent to the bank on your behalf today with your contact information as my next of kin and designated beneficiary/awardee of my estate/fund. you should try all you can and call the manager first or send an email to him, to let him know that i have legally assigned you with the responsibility to act as my bonafide next of kin and has thus been given the official mandate to lay claim to my fund and he should tell you what next to do without delays to ensure that the fund is promptly evacuated into your bank account.

You are at liberty to disburse the 80% of the fund accordingly for the purpose of charity as clearly stated in my introductory memo to you and keep instead 5% of the fund for logistic support as also stated in my first memo to you and also keep your 10% as compensation for all your efforts. Don’t fail to let me know once you receive the letter of authorization and has contacted my bankers. Your wealth of experience will go a long way in making sure the fund is evenly distributed to any charity home of your choice.

The transaction is not a hoax and i want you to always have that at the back of your mind. Please follow it up to the best of your ability by ensuring that the fund gets transferred into your bank account. you shall not be required to travel to any country for the claim of the fund as it will be done via wire transfer into your preferred bank account.

I await your prompt response .

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Mary Louis
(London UK)

Last edited by mariko on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#330772 by mariko Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:24 pm

4/6, Adetokunbo Ademola Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos-Nigeria.

From the Desk of: Mr. Ernest Oji Manager, First Inland Bank.

ATTN:( )

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT WE ARE PREPARING FOR THE TRANSFER OF TEN MILLION U.S DOLLARS BELONGING TO OUR CUSTOMER MRS MARY LOUIS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AS HER NEXT BENEFICIARY BASED ON HER APPLICATION TO AFFECT THE RELEASE OF HER FUND TO YOU.

WE HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION FROM HER, TO COMMENCE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT THE STATED AMOUNT OF TEN MILLION U.S DOLLARS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT YOU ARE TO PROVIDE WITHOUT DELAY.

MEANWHILE, DUE TO THE URGENCY THE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOU WAS REQUESTED BY HER, I AM DIRECTED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THIS BANK TO INFORM YOU, TO SEND YOU’RE BANKING DETAILS.

1.YOUR BANK NAME
2.THE ADDRESS OF YOUR BANK
3.YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER
4.YOUR SWIFT CODE

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE ALL THIS INFO YOUR INHERITED FUND WILL BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY.

CALL ME ON THIS MY DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER 234-80-35936848 ONCE YOU SEND ALL THIS INFO.

WE ARE WAITING

ERNEST.I.OJI
MANAGER

Victoria Island,
Lagos-Nigeria.

ATTN: ( )

THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF FIRST INLAND BANK HAD A MEETING IN RESPECT TO THIS FUND THIS MORNING AND ALL THE SECURITY CODE WE RECEIVED FROM YOU BE NOTIFIED THAT YOUR FUND HAS FINALLY BEEN TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY.

ATTACHED BELOW IS THE PAYMENT SLIP WHICH YOU WILL USE TO CONFIRM YOUR FUND IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

YOUR FUND WILL BE CONFIRMED IN YOUR ACCOUNT ON THURSDAY 15TH OF JUNE 2017 YOU ARE ADVISED TO TAKE THE TRANSFER SLIP TO YOUR BANK ON THAT THURSDAY TO CONFIRM YOUR FUNDS IN YOUR ACCOUNT THAT DAY.

CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS PAYMENT SLIP ON MY PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER TEL: 234-80-35936848

CONGRATULATIONS!

ERNEST.I.OJI
MANAGER

#330776 by mariko Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:28 pm
UNITED NATIONS NEW YORK, [email protected]

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 197.210.227.17
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Welcome to the United Nations
Office on Drugs and Crimes

United Nations Headquarters
DC1 Building
Room #613
One United Nations Plaza
New York, NY 10017
United States Date:15th June, 2017

RE- FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE

Above subject matter refers,

We have received through our International Intelligence Security Network that the total sum of US$12.4 Million Dollars has been transferred from the First Inland Bank Plc Lagos- Nigeria through UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND which is due to be effected into your account number ( ) which will confirm into your account today been 15th of June 2017.

In our global efforts to stop International Terrorism as well as Drug Related transactions and also for us to be sure that this fund belongs to you we have put ON HOLD the transfer of your funds into your Bank Accounts with ( ) on Account Number:( ), Swift Code:( )

In view of above, you are urgently advised to furnish us with the FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE from the FEDERAL HIGH COMMISSION in Nigeria where these funds originated and also CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT to certifying that this funds coming into your Bank Account belongs to you.

As soon as we receive a copy of this Fund Ownership Certificate and Certificate of Deposit by mail attachment we will go ahead without any other delay and authorize the transfer of your funds totaling US$12.4 Million dollars into your Bank Account.

If after two days expiration of this Notice we will have no option than to send back the funds to United Nations Treasury based on above reasons and also we have DIVERTED your fund into FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK based on the above reason until you comply with our request.

Yours in Services.

SGD
MS SUSANA CASTILLO
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE NEW YORK
#331392 by mariko Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:33 am
Victoria Island,
Lagos-Nigeria.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO GO AHEAD AND SEND THE US$350 IMMEDIATELY ACCORDING TO WHAT MRS MARY LOUIS SAID TO ENABLE ME PROCEED TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COMMISSION HERE ON YOUR BEHALF AND OBTAIN THE REMAINING FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE IN YOUR NAME SO THAT YOU CAN FORWARD IT TO THE UNITED NATIONS FOR THEM TO RELEASE YOUR FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT SINCE YOU HAVE THE TRANSFER SLIP WITH YOU NOW AND ALSO DON'T WASTE TIME TO SEND THE MONEY TO AVOID THEM TAKING THIS FUND .

BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE US$350 THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM IMMEDIATELY.

NAME: FELIX IKECHI
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: TRUST IN
ANSWER: GOD

KINDLY SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT.

BEST REGARDS

ERNEST.I.OJI
MANAGER
#331393 by mariko Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:37 am
Dear Sister in Christ.

Greetings once again in Jesus name Amen.

I received your message and also from Mr. Ernest Oji that the United Nations stop the money they are demanding for these two certificates from you and since then my mind is not at rest again:

(1) CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT.

(2) FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE.

I was in possession of these two important documents until some years ago when our house was engulfed by a midnight strange fire outbreak which began from a faulty air conditioner. Before help could come our way most of our properties got burnt including some important documents which I kept in my late husband’s bedroom. However I was able to salvage the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT which was in my own room. While the FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE was burnt because it was in my

Late Husbands Bedroom, which was the most affected because nobody sleeps there. Note that everything in my late husband’s bedroom burnt beyond recognition.

I was going to report the matter to the Bank before my illness became severe and i had to be flown to hospital for medical attention. All these happened before the bank now wrote me to come and claim my funds which prompted me to contact you.

I shall forward the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT which is with me here in the hospital to you right now. Please inquire for the new FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE will be re-issued in your name. Remember that all documents relating to the funds now bears your name as the new beneficiary of my money and that is the reason why the issuance of a new one has to come in your name o.K. it cost me approximately US$350 only to get the FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE issued to me some years ago through my late family attorney and please don't blame the bank in this problem.

It is very unfortunate that things are in this way at this point in time when i do not have any possible means of raising money to get the certificate re-issued to you in your name because of my present deteriorating health condition. I want to plead with you to please discuss a possible way forward with Mr. Ernest Oji and see if there is a way you can send the money to Mr. Ernest Oji so that he can help you get this important certificate. The Authorities knows why they are demanding for these two certificates to make sure that the fund is not wrongly transferred to another person.

I understand that you are feeling a little disappointed at this point because of downturn of events, nevertheless it shall be well with the righteous at the end of the day. I feel for you honestly because of your salient and unequalled contributions which is an eloquent testimony to show your underlined determination to conclude this transaction and help the poor wherever they may be and you can distribute this fund to any charity of your choice.

God in his infinite mercies will grant you the grace and the strength to carry on and get this transaction concluded within the shortest possible time and i will like you to take 15% out of the this fund for your effort and all the expenses you made .

I want you to look upon those that we want to use this fund to save their lives and send this little money to Mr. Ernest Oji to enable him proceed and obtain the new Fund Ownership Certificate in your name today. Please I am begging you in the name of God almighty don’t allow the United Nations to take this money or else i will die.

Find Attached below the CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT which you will also forward to them without delays ok.

Once again i am very sorry to have put you through this kind of situation, I am truly sorry but i know that the God we serve will see you through to fulfill my last wish and also call Mr. Ernest Oji on this number 234-80-35936848 once you receive this mail and tell him to give you information you will use to send the US$350 to him so that he can help obtain the certificate today to avoid losing this fund in the hands of American government.

Yours in the lord

Ms. Mary Louis