Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#330878 by SERVICE145 Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:12 pm
ADMIN NOTE: This post was made by a scammer hoping to get victims to respond so that he can steal more money. DO NOT contact this criminal or give him any of your personal information. He lacks the basic intelligence to understand he posted on an anti scam forum. :laugh-s:

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO VISITORS ON THE INTERNET

I'm from the CYBERCRIMINALITY font. Our mission is to help stop the scam with the help of the victims. Given the numerous complaints filed on the net and the testimonies of victims of scams.
It is imperative that all victims of Internet scams file complaints . If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
[email protected]
We want to put these scammers behind bars to allow victims to recover the money they lost.

HELP THE UNITED STATES TO ELIMINATE THIS PHENOMENON.

cordially
Advertisement

#330929 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:22 am
This scammer is one of the worst scammers. He targets past victims of scams. He will have you pay fees for all sort of things. If you paid a scammer. No one can get your money back if it has been picked up.

Hello Mr

Hope you received my mail, I am a police officer at the CYBER-CRIMINEL service, my mission is to help stop this type of scam with the help of the victims.

If I am here, it is for the sole purpose of helping you, because I have been practicing this profession for 7 years now and I know very well what I am doing. I promise you to put these scammers behind bars so you can get all the money you lost.

WHAT DO THEY DO ?

These people work in groups. They are part of a well-organized structure, Their goals of scamming the maximum amount of money to people living in America aged 30 to 70 or more. They are ready to use all means to reach their end, as you will have unfortunately discovered by yourself.

Send us the various Western Union receipts that you sent these scammers and all the documents related to your scams to perform analyzes.

Then, give us the information requested below to help us
Stop these people.

Full Name :

First name:

City :

Your number / tel:

Postal code :

Address1 :

Address2:

Height:

Are you already ripping off:

If yes how many times:

The sum:

Total sum:

E-mail of the scammer:

Name of the scammer:

First name of the hustler:

We are trying to stop cybercrime at our level so we kindly ask you to cooperate.

Send us your reply as soon as we receive it

cordially
Pascal Meunier
INTERNET POLICY​

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/