Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#331814 by Calvin Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:29 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: SAINT CHRISTOPHER'S CATHOLIC CHURCH ,DAKAR SENEGAL DAKAR ARCH-DIOCESE

SAINT CHRISTOPHER'S CATHOLIC CHURCH ,DAKAR SENEGAL DAKAR ARCH-DIOCESE
P.O.Box MB 7172 Dakar, Senegal.
TEL: +221706889167,
Fax: 00221 338,201,968.
My beloved Son in the Lord,
May the almighty God be with you my son,It's has been long i have not heard anything from you.So i receive a call from the bank about your money about (300,000.00 Draft Cheque) has been deposited at ATM VISA CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY since you can not be able to finish the process. I was contacted by the office whom i left your Cheque with and the managing director told me that the bank has confirmed that the Cheque was about to expire as you have not been able to claim it, I have finish my discussion with the office management this afternoon and he assured me that they are ready to issue you a ATM Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact the ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY to issue the ATM Visa Card with daily limit it $300,000.00 Dollars to avoid delaying your fund or the fund been diverting to the Government account.
Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:
1} Your Full....................
2} Names:........................ .....
3} Address:...............................
4} Sex:.................................
5} Age...............................
6} Marital status:..............
7} Occupation.........................
8} Direct Phone number:.....................
9} Resident City:......................
10} Resident State:......................
11} Country:.................................
12} E-mail Address:...........................
However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.
ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY Contact the ATM alliance office direct with this information below.
Department....... ATM Department
Bank address; ...... Km 26 Avenue Cheikh Anta DIOP Dakar - Sénégal

E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

Phone Number......+221-706889167
Officer in charge: Mrs .Susan Mashama / Mr. Mark Luke.
Always keep me inform so that I will know when you receive your ATM VISA CARD...may God bless you
Yours Sincerely in the Lord
Reverend Dr,baingo johnson
Parish priest saint Christopher
Dakar Senegal church

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#341890 by AlanJones Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:54 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +221706889167 & +221338201968

SAINT CHRISTOPHER'S CATHOLIC CHURCH ,DAKAR SENEGAL DAKAR ARCH-DIOCESE
P.O.Box MB 7172 Dakar, Senegal.
TEL: +221706889167,
Fax: 00221 338,201,968.
My beloved Son in the Lord,
May the almighty God be with you my son,It's has been long i have not heard anything from you.So i receive a call from the bank about your money about (300,000.00 Draft Cheque) has been deposited at ATM VISA CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY since you can not be able to finish the process. I was contacted by the office whom i left your Cheque with and the managing director told me that the bank has confirmed that the Cheque was about to expire as you have not been able to claim it, I have finish my discussion with the office management this afternoon and he assured me that they are ready to issue you a ATM Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact the ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY to issue the ATM Visa Card with daily limit it $300,000.00 Dollars to avoid delaying your fund or the fund been diverting to the Government account.
Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:
1} Your Full....................
2} Names:........................ .....
3} Address:...............................
4} Sex:.................................
5} Age...............................
6} Marital status:..............
7} Occupation.........................
8} Direct Phone number:.....................
9} Resident City:......................
10} Resident State:......................
11} Country:.................................
12} E-mail Address:...........................
However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.
ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY Contact the ATM alliance office direct with this information below.
Department....... ATM Department
Bank address; ...... Km 26 Avenue Cheikh Anta DIOP Dakar - Sénégal

E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

Phone Number......+221-706889167
Officer in charge: Mrs .Susan Mashama / Mr. Mark Luke.
Always keep me inform so that I will know when you receive your ATM VISA CARD...may God bless you
Yours Sincerely in the Lord
Reverend Dr,baingo johnson
Parish priest saint Christopher
Dakar Senegal church

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.