Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#331896 by AlanJones Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:15 am
Reply-to: NABI OLOME - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998779082

Attention: Beneficiary,

I write to inform you that because of your much delay,Your fund has been deposited with Western Union for transfer and there have already first payment through Western Union as there has been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment of (USD$1.500,000.00) via Western Union Money Transfer.

I would have give you the information through phone but internet hackers were many.Please pick up this information and rush to any western union to pick up the money and send us an email back to enable us send you another payment by tomorrow:

Here is the western union information to pick up the money

SENDER'S NAME:JEAN MARK
MTCN: 775-810-3783
AMOUNT:$5,000 USD
TEST QUESTION:HOW LONG
TEST ANSWER: TODAY

Do not forget to furnish us with the below data for further transfer of the fund to you because I don't know if there is any mistake in this first transfer.

Your full Name.......
Your phone Number.......
Your City.......
Your Country......
Your Current Age......
Your Occupation.....

I want you to call DR.MARTINS JOE, on his phone number below (+229 98 77 90 82)immediately you send him email.

Here is the Director information:

Director Name:DR.MARTINS JOE
Email Address:[email protected]
Tel Phone: +229 98 77 90 82

Yours sincerely
Western Union Agent
Porto Novo Benin Republic

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement