Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#332341 by HannahsDad Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:41 pm
Sanci Equipment Inc at http://sanciequip.com

See viewtopic.php?f=34&t=140227

Sanci Equipment Inc is an internationally renowned distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for more than 300 manufacturers. We specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies to design engineers and buyers. Our vast product offers semiconductors, interconnects, passives and electromechanical components.

Sanci Equipment has a strong commitment to customer service. That’s why we’ve won awards for our legendary worldwide customer service excellence. We understand the value of having a knowledgeable person there to answer your questions quickly. Mouser is redefining customer-focused distribution.

On a monthly basis, we purchase thousands of components from equipment manufacturers and sub-contractors that have excess inventory. Simply upload your excel spreadsheet with your excess inventory. We make bids on pallets of components and even entire warehouses of inventory.

Copied from https://www.hybridelectronics.com/company-profile

300 Courtneypark Dr W, Mississauga, ON, L5W 1Y6 Canada
EMAIL [email protected]
[email protected]
PHONE +1 (289) 804-0092

Created 8th June 2017 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#332361 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:12 pm
This is a money mule scam in which the mule receives money by WU or MG and forwards it by Bitcoin. The domain is in the process of being reported for fraud.

Correction: the mule receives money by Interac, which uses something similar to WU's test question. He then forwards it using a Bitcoin ATM.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#332940 by LIQUIDCELL Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:27 pm
So I applied for a position with Sanci Equipment and got hired: No interviews, never met the people only corresponded to a supposed female Hispanic name. Their website was sanciequip.com based in Ontario Canada, with a phone number almost similar to the Alt Equipment.

I asked in email, the lady that supposed to be my hiring manager about ALT EQUIPMENT and how come SANCI EQUIPMENT website is not even a month old. Got no response it is okay it was a long weekend in Canada.

Today, I visited their website, and they are gone!
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Merged with existing topic
#332941 by AlanJones Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:34 pm
LIQUIDCELL wrote:Today, I visited their website, and they are gone!

They are gone because their website was reported as fraudulent and closed by its hosts.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.