Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#332543 by Michelle Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:10 am
Melisa Morgan <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello Miss,
I am very sorry for the late reply, i have been very busy lately, i saw the earring on OLX and i thought it will be a perfect gift for my sister has her 3 years Weeding anniversary is approaching, the price is alright with me, but i am not shipping it to USA, because the shipping fee will be double Money for me, She work at the USA Home office in West Africa,though i don't have her address now but i can get that latter.
How Many Grams is the Earring? how many Karat is it? do you have other Gold items like Necklace and Bracelet?
Can we chat on Facebook using Facebook Instant messenger facility to chat, you can show me other item you have and we can discourse about Payment and Shipping, kindly let me know has i will be looking forward to hear back from you.
Melisa K Morgan.

Melisa Morgan <[email protected]> wrote

Please send the item to

c/o Saromu Adeji O.
Tracy Solomon
Address: 23 Koyejo Str. Beside Iyaganku Barrack Oke-bola
City: Ibadan
State: Oyo State
Zip Code: 23402
Telephone # 2348108372284
West Africa

This Scammer will arrange to send you a Notification of Payment Made- Make no mistake, the Notification will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such a message, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement