Information on romance scams and scammers.
#32545 by Jillian Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:47 pm
Beware of a known scammer using the name of Travis John. If you have been corresponding with him, stop all contact and ask here for help.

Email address: [email protected]

Information used on dating site profile:

5' 11" (180 cm)
My Orientation Straight
My Body Type Athletic
My Marital Status Single
I Have Children No
I Have Children living at home No
My Religion Christian / Catholic
My education level Bachelors
What type of relationship are you seeking? A long-term relationship, Marriage and maybe children, Marriage and children
What is your ethnicity / race? White / Caucasian
What color are your eyes? Blue
What color hair do you have? Brown
Do you drink? Frequently
Do you smoke? No
Are you a sports fan? Somewhat
Check all of the following sports that interest you Basketball, Football, Golf, Ice Skating, Hockey, Extreme Motocross, Horse Racing, Running, Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Soccer, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Water Polo, Wrestling, Motor Sports, NASCAR
How many pets do you have? None
Which kinds of pets do you have? None
Would you date outside your race? Yes
Would you be willing to relocate? Yes

Personality

About yourself
I hate dull moments, so I like to go out to have fun or stay indoor with someone special cuddling and doing alot of nice things together.. I don't like being alone in the house. Bar scene is not a big deal but just like to go out on Fridays to have some fun and feel the weekend spirit in the air. No one is perfect is so im not asking for an Angel, I want a woman that is ready to love me for who I am and I will love her back for who she is. Someone is like to watch movies with me at night on the sofa. Not afraid of public affection and ready to be treated like Queen in every aspect ;) favorite hot spots: Ozarks Mountain, Old Cathedral Museum on Walnut Str., Spain, France, Greece and any of the Carribean island Interests: Horror films, B-movies, and Trash cinema, spending time with friends, reading, writing, comics, literature, urban exploring or just general exploring, dingy bars, pool, wine, walking, computer games
Ideal Match
im looking for someone who can charge my weak battery,spark up the light me in and let me feel the connection that true love behold. Someone who is ready for a serious relationship and read to take things to the next stage. I want someone who know how to treat a man and ready to receive the treat of a woman abundantly. Someone i can cherish till death do us apart. im looking for a soul mate.

Dating site profile link: http://www.largeandlovely.com/dating-pr ... ravis.html

Other information he claims, which is all false:

Mother's name: Margaret John, has breast cancer, lifetime missionary in South Africa
Father was in the US Army, left Ireland when his mom was pregnant with him
Only Child
No relatives in Ireland or in the US, claims to have NO family
Moved to the US when he was 7 to find his father but wasn't able to
Mom became a missionary to repay a church that helped them establish a life in the US
Went to Michigan State University
Joined the Marines and was discharged
Best friend Jake was a Marine and was killed in Jan 2010 in Iraq from a roadside bomb
Favorite show: The Tudors
Favorite Sport and Teams: Soccer - The Galaxy, Basketball - The Lakers, Golf - Tiger Woods
Hates to read
Loves Movies
No friends
Owns his home and bought his mom a home in MI
Drives a Mercedes
Only drink of choice is Jamesons

IP addresses:

He is located in Pretoria, South Africa. He claims to have grown up in America and has recently traveled there. He may send you a flight itinerary to try to make this claim seem legitimate.

• He will send you gifts purchased with a stolen credit card and may ask you to receive items and re-ship them to him in South Africa.
  • A name he uses for receiving monies wired through Western Union or Money Gram is name of Olawale Arowolo. During the course of the scam he may play this character as well and contact you with that name by email, claiming to be a third party. This is one such email address he uses: "Dr Ola" [email protected]
  • Like many romance scammers, he will claim a medical emergency for himself or a family member as a necessity for you to send money.

He uses the following images, which are not pictures of him but are photos he's stolen online.

The following are some of the love letters he uses, all copied and pasted from love letter websites:

Dear Honey,
The first time I heard you say the words, "I love you", it was like I have been taken to Cloud 9 and I haven't gone down until now. Right after you uttered those words I asked myself, "Do I love you?", and as I look for the answer, I again asked: have you given me any reasons not to? No. I then realized that I have already fallen in love with you, and yes ... I am so in love with you,
In the past, I had always yearned for someone to love, to cherish and to take good care of - to whom I would share my dreams with and make them come true. I'd always walked around feeling so empty with a hole in my heart that I thought would never get filled... You filled that hole. I think back to how empty my life was without you, and I am so grateful that you are here. I have found in you what it means to "love." I tell you a million times a day, each day that I love you. Although you reciprocate these feelings, I am sure that you have no inkling of the magnitude of exactly what they mean to me. You can do the slightest thing and it warms me. You may not even realize it. Each day has made me fall in love with you. I love you more and more with each passing day. And it eases me to know that as tomorrow approaches, I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. You are really God's gift to me ... my answered prayer that I will forever cherish in my heart.
You are the most wonderful, kind, compassionate, romantic, smart, sensible, intelligent, talented, kind-hearted, thoughtful, congenial, affectionate, appreciative, loyal, caring, loving, passionate, beautiful and an incredibly sexy woman I have ever met and I thank God everyday that you are mine! I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in this world can take that away! I love you more than I could ever explain. More than I even understand. You touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend.
I hope today turns out to be the day I wished it to be for you. Today, I'd like to give you this little glass that holds the unrelenting memories of my past that shackles my being. I just have to give this to you and I have to do this for myself, for you, and for us. Today, I give my life to you - my heart, my mind, my body and my soul ... I belong to you now.
This may start sounding like a poem ... I don't know. I just wanted to let you know that you are my heart, my everything, and the other half of my soul, that I love you with everything I have and hold. Now, when I look towards the future, you are always pictured there. Maybe, in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, care and cherish you. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead. I can't wait to spend forever with you.
Honey! I love you so!
Yours and only yours,
Travis

I am sitting here somewhere in the world thinking about you, thinking about all the things we've spoken about, all the things we've said to each other, thinking about the so many "I Love You's" that have never lost their value even though we've said them more than a million times to one another. I know you are somewhere at the other side of the world thinking about me too. Wherever you are and go, you go with me. I walk by your side. When you go to bed, I am stepping in it at the same time you are. When you sit down to eat, I am next to you to eat too. When you are combing your hair, I am there kissing and stroking it, smelling the smell of the shampoo you use. I am so in love with you - and I can even feel you here ... behind me, touching me, saying, "Love, come with me." I would come with you without hesitation.
My Beloved, all I am saying now is that I am so happy to have found you. You mean everything to me. You are my earth, my water, my sun. You are everything that maintains life, everything that gives life. Having you with me is like being reborn. Before you, I was dead. I was a zombie wandering around with no destination, or a robot that people commanded. I didn't have a life. Now I have you, and all I want to do is be with you and feel ALL of you. Know that you are wanted ... how much? That is not something I can describe in words - eternally much. I can't wait until I can embrace you, kiss you, to melt with you, to show you HOW much you are wanted. We will be together soon ... I know, a look in your beautiful eyes ... Oh God! I just love You!
Forever and Always,
Travis

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you. I am writing to you to tell you how much you truly mean to me. This year is the best year of my life and it's all because of you. I love you with every beating piece of my heart. Every train of thought turns to you. You are the most wonderful, smart, talented, beautiful woman I have ever met and I thank God every day that you're mine. I love you more than I could ever explain, more than I even understand. I know that we will last forever. I know you are the woman I marry. I love you, you are my baby. I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!
I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience. I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you a thousand times a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you. I love the hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I know my simple words can never compare. From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other woman had. You are the most AMAZING angel I have ever known. Thinking back to the funny way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days, and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you again.
Darling, you make my heart beat faster each time I see you contact me both on IM and Emails, and you give me butterflies when you tell me you love me. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong. You melt me every time you tell me about the future that you want to spend with me and how we could show the world the real meaning of being in love with the right person. I don't think I could live a day knowing that you are not in my life. Every time I look at your picture I know that its you I want to live and die, and I want you to hold me tight and never let go because that is the only place I feel safest. (Your heart) I know forever is a very long time but it won’t be enough time for me to spend with you, showing you every day how much I love and care about you. I look forward to the day when we will be together.
Love Always,
Travis

"Hi, Baby, I love you," that's always how we start. Those five simple words always bring a smile to my face and song to my heart. I am just writing this here because it's the only way I know that I can shout to the world I love you!
The day you came into my life a miracle happened. One minute I was resigned to the fact that love was a part of my past, something although painful to think about, was nothing more than mere memory. And then there you were.
You opened my heart in ways it had never been opened before. You awakened a part of me that had lay dormant all of life. Although I had loved and been loved before, never had it been so intense and so deep as what we feel for each other. This much I am sure of, we share a love so true that I have never before experienced the true joy of complete empowering, soul-felt love as we share.
We have tried to deny our love time and time again to no avail. The comfort I feel in knowing that we can disagree, we can get through the roughest of times and still know in our hearts that we can't live without each other is what makes it even more special. "It wouldn't matter if it didn't matter..." Baby, you matter to me and I know in my heart I truly matter to you. I am secure in your love as I know you are in mine. What more could we ask for than to be truly loved as we do each other and have found the one we have both been searching for all our lives.
So, to all you out there who read this letter of love, if you've found it, hold it tight, cherish, respect, and be kind to each other. This kind of love is rare and special beyond words. For those of you haven't found it yet, don't give up and settle... they're out there and if you're lucky, someday you will know what these words I've just written mean... you'll feel them in your heart.
So, in closing, let me shout this to all..., "I LOVE YOU, BABY, WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL!"
Love always,
Travis

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it's only you and me

I love you with the breath that's in me.

Travis xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I used to be a dead living man before I found you. I never know I could madly be in love again. As soon as I met you my fingers met joy and my heart felt peace. I was like a land without water, where every plant witnesses drought, a sea without oxygen where every organisms met with God, and like the rose without nectar, which was deserted by every insect. When I found you, a new me was made.
Sometime in life time, we meet people we have no expectation of meeting. Sometimes you meet people and your whole world experience reforms. I meet you and started realizing the reason why I have to stay longer. There are times I search for who cares and loves me but I never see, until a day I want to fail in faith and hope but going down I meet your soft, tender hands waiting to lift me up, which shows love and care.
My heart accelerates at the speed of light, every time I breathe, I hear the rhythms of your sweet name, so melodious and charming. Every time I breathe I notice the inclination in the level of love I have for you. Maybe it's because I keep you in the most integral part of my heart. Sometimes I try to stop loving you but I realize, "I can stop breathing, because even if I do, my brain will never cease in passing the impulse of you to my soul because my love for you is burning out control."
Love Always,
Travis. Xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I’ve found that person in you. My heart told me that my princess was there when I first said hello to you over the site. I didn't have to think twice when I asked you to be my wife. I knew that you were the perfect match for me. I don't think that there is, or that there ever could be, anyone better than you out there for me.
I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or let me down in any way.
Thank you for everything, honey. I pray to God every day to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.
Always and Forever Yours
Travis xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

How do I begin to profess my love for you? The love that I possess in my heart can only be felt … never explained. Words are lacking and language is born of inadequacy when it comes to the affairs of my heart. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that has filled my soul since the day you came into my life. I have been changed forever.
We were created for each other. You and I have been together since the beginning of time … souls entwined, loving among the stars. And I will love you until the stars no longer shine. You are my reason for living, and I exist only for you. My every heartbeat returns the breath of your name.
You have given me a new version of myself. You have healed a scarred heart and brought into your light a love that I never knew resided within me. My eyes, that have only known tears of pain, now know tears of happiness. I will feel no rain because you are my shelter and I will feel no cold, for you are my warmth. In you, I know I am home.
Some people wait their whole lives never finding the one they love … never finding the one kiss that sets their spirit free and the touch that reaches beyond their skin and penetrates straight to their heart and soul. Surely, I am blessed because I have found that one in you. All that I have ever wanted is encapsulated in everything that you are.
Love Always,
Travis xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

I want to start by saying that I miss you, and you have no idea how much I love you.
I know you don't need another reminder because I tell you a thousand times a day how much I love you, but I do and that is my only way to show you. I love the hundred ways you show me how much you love me, and I know my simple words can never compare.
From day one, I knew there was something in you that no other woman had. You are the most AMAZING woman I have ever known. Thinking back to the strange way we met, how we grow so close in just a few short days, and how you were the first one to show me the meaning of true love, it makes me smile and fall all over for you again.
Baby, you make my heart beat faster each time I see you on, and you give me butterflies when I think of you kissing me. You are the one I want to hold for the rest of my life. In your arms is where I belong.
You melt me every time you tell me about the future that you want to spend with me and how we could show the world the real meaning of being in love with the right person. I know forever is a very long time but it won’t be enough time for me to spend with you, showing you every day how much I love and care about you.
I pray that you will carry my love for you in your heart while you are there, and I look forward to the day when we can be together.
Love Always,
Travis. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you for all eternity. I love you more and more with each day passing. And it eases me to know that as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone as "love" does not fully express my true feelings for you. When I think of our love it reminds me of the miracles of life that only God can produce. Like the beautiful sunsets and sounds of Mother Nature that soothe our hearts and remind us of something bigger than we can imagine, where two hearts can intertwine and become one. Like two birds in love that fly in harmony and appear to dance with the grace of Gene Kelly and the innocence of a child. You and only you have given me so much hope and have made me realize the true meaning of life. The true meaning of how a man should treat a woman and the true wonders of why we are here. I know you have accept my heart as your own and listen to the rhythm of two hearts beating as one. This is my will and my reason to live, for without you I would crumble to dust. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to realize that not only is there a God, but he works in so many beautiful ways. Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you!
Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for. I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you.

Thank you honey for everything. I pray to god everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

Travis. Xoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxxo

Dear Love (xxxxxxxx),

Two Months without you is like one moment without air, like one day without food and a week without water.

Two Months without you is like a year without sunshine or shelter.

Two Months without your voice is like a year absent the sound of music, or of birds, or of rain and thunder.

Two Months without your comfort is a week without sleep, for my heart knows no rest, and my nights give no peace.

Two Months without your love, and my days are empty of beauty; though I see about me everywhere others whom are called beautiful, none of them compare with your visage as I gaze at your photo.

Two Months without touching your gorgeous body is like years alone in the wilderness or a deserted island; though I may talk with people on the streets, my soul has no communion.

Two Months without you is like 5 years in a prison; though I may come and go as I please, my soul knows no freedom.

Two Months without you in my life is like no life at all!

I love you forever,

Travis. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ever since you came into my life with this heavenly made gift called "LOVE", I have noticed so many changes in my left alone world; you made me believe again that love comes to those who knows and listens to the music of love.
You have touched my life in so many ways like being there for me at a time when all hope was lost. When I was deserted and thought that the world has come to an end, you stood by me all through the rough and tough times. You made me understand that life is all about appreciation and understanding but must be appreciated first before understanding.
I want to make this promise based on the love that you have shown me and the things you have done to keep my hopes alive; Treasure, today, I declare my love for you alone, no one but you and it's from the bottom of my heart. I promise to be there for you in good and bad times because you are worth dying for.
I pray that the Good Lord watch over us till the end of time.
Your darling husband,
Travis

Ever since I met you, you've changed my life, my dreams, my feelings, because now, all I FEEL IS TO BE WITH YOU! I cannot imagine being with someone else because being with you fulfills my heart, no one can change that, and that is why I love want you near me. You make me happy when I'm feeling down. You make me happy when you're around, but you make me even happier when you say, "I love you." So, now you know my emotions towards you ... I love you.
My feelings for you have been the strongest and the most affectionate that I have ever felt in my living years that God has given me to live. My love for you has been automatic from the moment that she was planted in my life. But, for me to say that someone has captivated me in the most affectionate way, and you have proven to me that there is no love that's like ours! That's why I say that there is no love compared to ours; that my feelings for you grow even stronger as the week rapidly pass right before our eyes, That you have fulfilled a part in my life that I didn't have and in my thoughts was never going to be fulfilled.
You are very important in my life and without you, I don't think I would be happy and to spend my life with you is what I pray to God to give me. My prayer at night is not just to be with you for the rest of my life, but to love you for the rest of my life. I don't need any other. You are all I want.
I am so happy I found you, I cannot express in enough ways. I can never say enough words, show enough emotion or give you enough love to even begin to show or express how much I love you and how happy I am I found you!
You have made such an impact on my life, changed my thinking, and taught me that it's okay to fall in love and be loved. I feel safe with you, I feel loved by you, I feel complete and utter happiness and I know these feelings are never going to fade. You are the woman I have dreamed of since I was a young child, the woman I have been forever searching for and the man I wish for every night. I am ecstatic that I found you and we're together.

I love you !
?
Honey, I never knew I would be this happy. But you know what... it is the greatest feeling in the world to be content and might I say, I am very, very content with you and only you. No one else can make me feel the way you make me feel. Your words, your understanding ways, your everything means the world to me and it can not and will not be replaced. And that is what is most important. And we will always be together because we will always have this amazing love for each other. I promise that to you. And I know I am speaking for both of us when I say that. So babe, let's make some real good times and enjoy each and every moment we have together. And from what I said, I truly know that you are my one and only, my partner for life, my best friend, my lover, my soulmate, and I will love you forever and ever! My sweetheart, loving you is like a flower that makes my whole day beautiful. Without you, my life is like an empty space which has no drop of joy and happiness. The wonderful moments we share with each other will always me in my memory. Every night when I go to my bed and after I wake up and all the hours in between, you occupy my mind. Every moment of the day, you are in my thoughts. Thus, I can say that without you, my life will end; you are the breath of my life. I promise you I will always be there for you in good and bad times, even if we face the roughest times; I will be always there for you because I love you a lot more than anything in this world.When I spend time with you, I enjoy every minute we spend together. I love it when you say things like, "I love you with all my heart," and say you will never leave. You are my everything, my love, and my happiness. I love you with all my heart, Sweetie, and hope we never part. You have shown me so much, and I am so happy that it is with you. I guess I have made myself clear by saying that I am very happy with you. Honey, you have no idea how much I love you. You told me you want to spend the rest of your life with me. Well, Baby, I am yours forever and ever and nothing and no one will ever change that. I am yours for life and you are mine.
Love always,
Travis xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
Advertisement

#32853 by madrebel21 Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 pm
It's good to know that with a site like this, as long as women look up these men, they will know its a scam. I am so glad that I found this site to help me with this jerk. I'm learning to follow my gut more. Thank you for your help!
#32855 by Ralph Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:03 am
Hi Madrebel, I'm glad you found us too, these scammers can be very good at telling lies.

Please take a look around and if you have any questions please ask
#32856 by madrebel21 Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:07 am
Thank you I most certainly will. :) She did such a great job with trying to help me figure these things out.
#33204 by busted1 Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:06 am
Hi - I have been in contact with the same "Travis John". I am in Australia and we met through the dating site RSVP. The story he was telling me is different to what is above however he used a few of the same poems, information and photos, although one was different. I am lucky that I had "alarm bells" ringing from the start and I was often asking lots of questions about his "situation". He has a facebook page too!!!!

At this stage, he does not know that I know he is a Scammer!!!! :laugh-s:

I'm not sure if I should cut contact or keep him going..... Can you tell me what I should do? I am enjoying the fact that he doesn't know what I know and would love to make him suffer! He gets cranky easily!!!

Also, what should I do with the letters, info, pics that he has sent me... I really want to help others not get scammed by him... he was good, but not good enough!
#33231 by Jillian Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:25 pm
Welcome busted1, we're glad to have you here and glad that you spotted him as a scammer. I'm sure the person who provided the information on Travis John that lead you to this thread will be thrilled to hear that you found us!
Please stop all contact with him. I know it's tempting to mess with him but we don't recommend doing so as he has your real life information. Understand also that if you confront him as a scammer he will simply tell you more lies. Please do not let him know about this thread or any information about why you know he's a scammer as that will help him improve his scamming.

Please do contribute to this thread with pictures or information you have that is different than included here. If you need help, let us know, we're happy to help. There is a guide here for how to post pictures on the forum: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

#33254 by madrebel21 Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:42 am
Hi Busted1

I am SO HAPPY you spotted this. I wouldn't wish the heartache or pain that he caused me on ANYONE. He hasn't left me alone completely yet like I thought. Hang in there. I'm sorry you also were targeted. I tried to search for a Facebook page and didn't come up with one. It must have been after I broke contact.
#33255 by hostel Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:58 am
OMG! :cry: I sent $25,000 to him last week for medical aid and He was supposed to be back since Wednesday. I started checking anything I could find on the internet to know what went wrong. Are you saying He scammed me and I will never get to have my money back? :cry:

Admin note: This post was made by the same scammer who is profiled on this thread, "Travis John". He has posted here to harrass the victim who provided me with the information for this post. -Jillian
#33257 by Jillian Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:56 am
Don't waste any sympathy on "hostel", who is none other than the same scammer who scammed you. Nice try "Travis" but we don't allow despicable scammers to participate here. Sorry, I had to ban you so you won't be able to read this.

#33292 by madrebel21 Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:50 pm
I seriously hope he just disappears. He's a piece of work let me tell you. :?
#33293 by Love4Jillian Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:27 pm
so you think you can tell
heaven from hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field
from a cold steel rail
A smile from a veil
do you think you can tell? J

Jillian, so you think you can tell ? Lol, nice try but I can view anything I want to. XXXXX kudos out to you too.
#33294 by Jillian Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:32 pm
Welcome back, "Travis". Oh, wait, I mean, sorry . . . I've banned you again. Glad to see you love me, though. Send me an email and tell me about yourself. I'd love to chat.

#33296 by atmtravis Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:42 pm
Okay.. I'm back again and sent you an email as you requested. 8) :)
#33297 by Jillian Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:27 pm
You do know that it takes you more time to register than it does for me to ban your new accounts, right? Banned again.