Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#332917 by Tim Atem Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:08 am
reply-to: [email protected]
phone number: (202) 897-1028

Dear beneficiary,

This is Mr.David Brown, the new secretary of U.S. Department of Homeland security appointed by President Donald Trump. Office Address: 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States.

Your delayed payment/funds in the tone of US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollar) that was held by ECOWAS, IMF and the FBI has been finally released because this is a new administration. Following the new administration's debt settlement policy, we tendered your fund release file for immediate release and shipment to your designated address.

In this case, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), shipping address, Nearest Airport and your Direct Cell Phone # for immediate shipping of the consignment box containing your total fund. These details are needed for proper verification due to fraudulent activities going on around the globe.

I can be reached directly at (202)897-1028. Leave me a text or Voice Message if i am unavailable to answer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mr.David.Brown
Secretary of
The U.S. Department of
Homeland security.
Washington D.C

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement