Information on romance scams and scammers.
#195735 by AlanJones Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:20 am
Thank you for accepting my friendship.'m Glad to meet you I want you to know that you will enjoy our friendship. Let me tell you more about myself..

I Dr.Austin Lloyd Jupiter, Florida in the United States. I am a medical professional working in the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs Office (OCHA) in Kabul, Afghanistan.The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs Office (OCHA) in the part of the responsible for the United Nations to get together humanitarian actors to provide a coherent response to ensure emergencies. OCHA, there is a framework within which each actor can contribute to the overall response effort. goal is to mobilize and coordinate effective and principled humanitarian action in partnership with national and international actors in order to alleviate human suffering in disasters and emergencies rights. Advocate for those in need. Supports the preparation, prevention.Facilitate sustainable solutions.

I am 54 years old and a parent. Was married, but his wife died as a result of cancer. Has a son, whose name was James, his 11-year-old two years ago.: I am the only child of my late parents and no siblings.

I want to settle down in the country, after the retirement of the service, I chose the country because it is a beautiful country and also peaceful. I chose the country because of the fertile land, and I want to retire as a farmer in You. countries hope to invest in farming when he retires from service., I would also like to open an orphanage home in the country where disadvantaged children are taken care of. At the moment there is managed by an orphanage pastor. the orphanage home to about 37 children , who take care of their education, feeding, clothing, medical care, etc. Whenever I'm on vacation, I usually visit the kids, spend time with them. doing humanitarian work?

I'm 87 kg and 170.18cm tall.I do not smoke, but I drink water, natural fruit juice and wine. I am humble and gentle. Did not ignore people, but respects everyone, young and old. Love to open and forward all your contact with people. directly I believe that love is the key to a happy life. Love is sacrificial, forgiving, patient, reliable and honest. gentle I am a humble man.'s my passion to be a helper, the powerless.'s my dream to make the world a better place by giving voice to the voiceless, service to the needy, and a blessing to mankind. hate liars, hypocrites and unfaithful people. did not like the association with the greedy, lazy and the evil people., I like the company of good and reasonable people who appreciate me, believe me, inspire and support to reach me in my dreams., I am a fun loving nature and love to travel and discover the beauty of this world. I, as a humble and gentle woman who holds and believes his partner. hate nagging woman who abuses and disrespect her man. believe in equality in a relationship. Believing that true love is sacrificing your partner in respect in order to make them happy. Believing that true love is forgiving your partner, trusting your partner, respecting your partner to be faithful to your partner, caring for your partner and your partner are open to all. believe that a woman should to be loved, respected, cherished and honored a man. believing that a woman's beauty and glory of man.

I like swimming, reading motivational books, play snooker, exercising at the gym, and hanging out listening to the beach. Love music. The quest is to retire from active military service, and and start a new life with a woman from the country who will spend the rest of my life in your country because this is my decision to settle in the country after he retired from service.

It's all about me, and if there is something you would like to know, feel free and ask a question., I also want you to tell me about yourself.

Take care and have a blessed weekend.

Sincerely,
Austin

Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206913 by SaltandSugar Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:36 am
Thank you very much :D for this warning.
I was contacted by this person on a german dating communitiy. He introduced himself as Robert Larson. He said he is a business man and he lives in Germany. His email is [email protected].
He is communicating via messenger on a smartphone, not via email. He said, he has a contract in Ghana. He and his partners,, are digging for Gold in Ghana. So soon he will go to Ghana to live there and manage everything with the contract. Now he is all over the worl looking for investors for this contract.
I had some hints, that he could be a cheater, but no evidence. The header of the email is untraceable because it is a yahoo account. Yesteday i found the time to let ineeye looking for the pictures. He sent me the pictures above and one picture more. I can send this additional picture to you but I don't know how. I cannot attach it to this mail. So If you want publish an additional picture, or for each other information please contact me.

#206953 by Grunt Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:25 am
since over 4 years scammers are abusing the images of this innocent person :evil:

for further dicumentation see also
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=51082

here some new profiles
http://amante24.info/users1/frederickkroesen
Frederick Kroesen
United Kingdom, England - London, Barking
Age 51

http://www.meetme.com/member/75538262
Jason Strootman
57, Male, Single
Portland, Oregon
About Me
Hi everybody my name is Jason and i am a single (widow) Dad who lost my wife 4 years ago and i am raising my 2 wonderful kids alone even though my first born is almost getting married soon.I think i am getting fed up with lonely and boring life and i am willing to meet with anybody who is ready to love and be loved to see what destiny has got to offer.I am down to earth but have no time for games or drama.Anybody interested should feel free and send emails and i will reply.The Lord be our helper
#207185 by CH_Woska Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:36 pm
He is now active on match.com, but had not filled in his profile or add a picture. I asked for an email and so this is his latest email from June 9th; (for info, since, I have not followed up, neither has he)

How are you doing today? I am hoping all is well with you? Thanks so much for time you dedicated to me on the dating site. I am very happy to meet you and I will take this privilege to tell you more about myself so that we can get to know each other better. Well, as you know already, I'm Josh Landrin Morgan by name, 54 years of age with one boy who is now 13 years and in the High School. I'm from the United States and I'm a Military Staff troop’s trainer and member of the military night patrol team. I am currently deployed here in Syria on a peacekeeping mission and I have some few more weeks left to end my service. I have been in the Army for almost 28 years now and hoping to retire soon.

Talking about myself, I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone ... I am a person who is very true when it comes to life and its' issues. Am honest, kind caring, affectionate, good sense of humor, easy going, free thinker, trustworthy and Respect the lives of other people ..... I'm a man who lives life as it comes to me. I do not worry about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do.The best days of my life are yet to come and i am looking for someone who will love and care about me for a long time relationship That can lead to marriage. Although I would consider myself to be romantic, I do not believe That life is about the 'grand passion.' In reality it is more about comfortable comrade.

I am really a fun person who loves people, loves to laugh, I am very caring, love music, dancing, singing! Love the church ... am a devoted friend. I like to have fun, I have strong moral values with honesty and integrity being the core of my personality, am very cool, i respect my dignity .... I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things . I'm not a fighter and I do not argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy.Respect is One of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep Respect and love for children. I'm fascinated with the World and different cultures and would enjoy learning more about them .... I love to laugh and like being around people with a good sense of humor.

I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on Respect, understanding, trust and love. I'm seeking a Relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I do not really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of Circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy That meeting rightful woman with All Those qualities Which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and family ... I am a very sincere person who laughs Easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates Openly and honestly .

Take care and have a wonderful day and i have added two of my photos and i will be happy if you can send me yours as well and tell me more about yourself as I have done. Hope to hear from you soon

Josh
#258069 by malu53 Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:23 am
David James
City: Florida
Type: single
Children: 2 children
Looking for a: woman Age:40-60
Relations:Relationship
Description: I AM A KIND OF MAN THAT LOVE TO BE LOVED AND I LOVE EVERYONE JUST AS I LOVE MYSELF..

pics already in this thread
#268419 by malu53 Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:06 am
kenneth
Male
57 - / Germany
Current Location Frankfurt/ Germany
Create Date 18/09/2015 15:53
Last Login 18/09/2015 15:53

no profile pic

Hello my name is kenneth,i come are cross your profile today and became interested in you,i will like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email direct to my mail box on [email protected] so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am for better communication
#268422 by malu53 Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:20 am
frenchdatingnet.com
ziebell1962
General Details
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: hamburg
City: hamburg
Zip code: 20095
In my own words: simple and honest man, who is easy going with good sense of humour
Looking for: serious relationship
Languages: German, English

Marital Status: Widowed
Have Kids: Yes - but not at home
Want (more) kids: Not sure
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment Status: Full-time

documented here with reference to RS
http://scamdigger.com/2015/04/dominic-w ... yahoo-com/
http://www.yourittoday.com/scammer_prof ... 84092.html
http://fake-scam.info/index.php?topic=1400.0
#268423 by malu53 Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:23 am
Burch
I'm a
Men from United States
Seeking Women
To Long - Term
looking for a nice soul mate

In: United States
Marital Status: Divorced
Headline: a nice working hard man

I define myself: thrive on spontaneous adventure, like to spend the day on the lake and ride my bike as much as possible. Work hard and play harder. Spending time with friends and spoiling the ones I love. My daughter is a big part of my life. I am very proud of the person and young lady she has and is becoming.

Profession: sales of Gold and Jewelry
#268424 by malu53 Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:25 am
Jeff1102
Sexuality Male seeking Female
Age 50
Country USA
Area Los Angeles, California
Town Los Angeles

Talking about my self,I love friends and family, I am a fun person and make friends easily. I love life, love my family and still have some love to share with a special lady. Life can be lonely without someone..I am a person who is very real when it comes to life and its issues. Am honest,kind caring,affectionate,good sense of humor,easy going,free thinker,trustworthy and respect the lives of other people.....

with scammer tags on vk
http://vk.com/id218569115
Joseph Reynes
#333634 by malu53 Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:37 pm
james.grant911 on ffd, cd, lavalifedating, etc.
Male , 58 , seeking Female
London, United Kingdom
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Profession: Engineering

I'm James Grant and am a Banker and I contacted for a purpose and I would love to share it with you privately through email address and here is my email address[email protected]