Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#334173 by Bill F Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:41 pm
Dr. Dhieu Mathok Diing Wol
[email protected]
[email protected]

reply-to: [email protected]
to:
date: Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 7:56 AM
subject: Financial Partnership Investment!

Dear: Friend,

My name is Dr. Dhieu Mathok Diing Wol, a senior officer of the opposition faction of the Sudan People’s Liberation Movement (SPLM-IO) and also the Minister of Energy and Dams in South Sudan. On the July 14, 2016 I was severely beaten and detained by security personnel loyal to President Salva Kiir. I am seeking for your assistant to help me secure this amount (US$11.5M) so that we can use it for partnership investment in your country for the interest of both pf us.I will detail you all you need to know about me in my next email.If you are interested please respond by swift for full details.

Information's needed:-
1: Your full name,
2: Your Company's name,
3: Your occupation
4: Your Full address
5: Your private telephone number

My Very Best Regard
Dr. DHIEU MATHOK DIING WOL
002119 15000 1888

========================================================================
==============================
Disclaimer: This message transmitted with it are confidential and privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
=================================================
Advertisement