Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#334657 by AlanJones Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:06 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Adrew Tweedie" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12027955980

International Monetary Fund (IMF)
1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC, 20431
DEPT: World Debt Reconciliation Agencies.

Attention Dear,

This is Mr. Andrew Tweedier, IMF Director Finance Department.
I want to inform you that your long overdue payment of $ 40 Million United States Dollars which we have released four months ago to be delivered to you was reported to this office last week that you have not received it.

As I speak to you now Mr. Derrick Moore also reported to us as your heir / Next of Kin with the Authorization Delivery Certificate fee of $ 400 that you died in a car accident few months ago and asked us to released your fund to him. We concluded in our recent meetings yesterday to contact you by our self which is the only and best alternative now before releasing your fund to him.

All I want is to get the truth from you, get back to me now if you are still alive and did not died in a car accident as reported by Mr Moore.
Please if you are still alive, kindly furnish us with below information:

1. Your Full Name .......
2. Residential Address ...............
3. Country .................
4. Age / Sex ....................
5. Occupation ................
6. Telephone Number ...........
7. Next Of Kin .... N / A ..............
8. Home Equity (Yes / No) .........

After Today and I do not hear from you we will draw our final conclusion and release your $ 40 Million United States Dollars to him. I wait to hear from if you are still alive.
Once again, I apologize to you on behalf Of IMF (International Monetary Fund) for failure to pay your funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue. I wait to hear from you soonest.

Mr.Adrew Tweedie
IMF Dircetor, Finance Department
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 1202795-5980

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement