Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#335605 by AlanJones Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:25 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Richard Warren" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999150461

Attn Beneficiary:

This is to officially inform you that your Inherited Funds worth of $5.8million United State Dollars has been credited into ATM VISA CARD by the issuing Bank as ordered by this Ministry, Federal Ministry of Finance, Payment Reconciliation Panel, office of the Presidency Benin Republic.Be informed that you can not withdraw more than $7.500 per day this is what the Banking Instructions Stated. You will see the rest details when you receive the CARD,I have personally registered your ATM VISA CARD worth of $5.8million United State Dollars with DHL Courier Company for delivery therefore, Kindly re-confirm your contact information as follows to the Delivery Company;

Your full Name:.................
Delivery Address:.............
Telephone Number:.........
Your state:.............
Your Country:........
Your Age/ sex:....

Contact person Mr.Richard Warren
Shipment Officer, United Parcel Service Benin Republic
Email ([email protected])
PHONE: +229-99150461

Note; I have paid for the security keeping fee for the delivery of the package, But they do not agree to receive the delivering charges fee reason for their refusal is that, they said, that they do not know when you are going to contact them, as they said that their delivering charges is $98 per day that is why I do not pay for the delivering charges. And I registered it yesterday. But could not get to you due to the connection problem that I had.So the only money you will pay them is their delivering charges fee. and I want you to do fast and contact them today to avoid the increase of their delivering charges. And let me know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD.

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Mrs Marry J
Auditor General
Federal Ministry Of Finance
Cotonou Benin Republic

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement