Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#337071 by AlanJones Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:26 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999156284

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co operation of a new business partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for treatment and investment mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how and I have left your compensation fund in a VISA ATM CARD with my Secretary in Benin Republic. Now contact my secretary, Name: Mr.Anthony Serio, Email:[email protected] Tel: + 229 99156284 Ask him to send you the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $3.000.000.00 , Dollars, Which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr.Anthony Serio and instruct him where to send the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $3.000.000.00 , to you without any delay, Remember that I had forwarded instruction to Him on your behalf. My Best Regards, Dr. Sanjeev Nanavati, C.E.O

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#338846 by AlanJones Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:51 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999156284

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co operation of a new business partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for treatment and investment mean while, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how and I have left your compensation fund in a VISA ATM CARD with my Secretary in Benin Republic. Now contact my secretary, Name: Mr.Anthony Serio, Email:[email protected] Tel: + 229 99156284 Ask him to send you the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $3.000.000.00 , Dollars, Which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr.Anthony Serio and instruct him where to send the VISA ATM Card containing the total of $3.000.000.00 , to you without any delay, Remember that I had forwarded instruction to Him on your behalf. My Best Regards, Dr. Sanjeev Nanavati, C.E.O

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.