Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#331892 by AlanJones Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:08 am
Reply-to: "MRS. JESSICA EZEH" - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22962199127 & +22966673695

WELCOME TO MONEY GRAM, MONEY TRANSFER LOCATION BENIN REPUBLIC
ADDRESS 24 IKUMA STREET WUSS CARRI FOUR COTONOU
REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA uy TEL:+229-62199127

DATE: 23/06 /2017

Attention Dear Esteemed Customer,

This is to notify you about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours is inclusive. You were given a Clearance fee of $250.00 previously in order to receive your payment contract/ winning and Inheritance funds in total sum of $1.2miillion USD which we did not hear from you for a Longtime now due to reasons only known to you.

We are writing to hear from you today because MONEY GRAM Money Transfer is still offering the Special BONUS which began during this new month to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to the Clearance charges. In other words we are now requesting that you should pay only the sum $91.00 to renew your file and start receiving your daily payments of $5000 for your abandoned fund in our custody. You are hereby instructed to send this $91.00 to renew your file. You have to comply so that your funds shall be transferred to your designated address.

We do not want any further delay in the transfer of your fund, therefore your first payment of $5000 was sent in your name already and once your file is renewed, our next message to you would contain the transfer details for you to pick up your money gram payment of $5000 today. You are advised for your own benefit to go ahead now to your nearest money gram or western union office and send the renewal fee which is the only fee you are expected to pay for the transfer of your fund.

But remember that if you fail to make the payment from today till next week Monday, ,then we shall divert your funds into Government account to avoid problem or we shall cancel the payment completely.

So be advise to send the amount of $91.00 immediately so that we will register your payment file and you will start receiving your daily payment of $5000 instead of our initially amount of $3500 to enable us finish transferring it to you on time. Be advised that we can receive your call or text message on +229 666 73 695 once you send the $91 today.

After the payment of $91.00 you will start receiving your money daily $5000 through this our Money Gram Money Transfer.

Send the money Via MONEY GRAM Transfer Or WESTERN UNION, send it with this information below,

Receiver's name====== OSCAR EZE
Country ========Benin Republic.
City ===== Cotonou
Text Question ===== Urgent
Answer======= Urgent
Amount====== $91.00
MTCN==========
Full Sender's Name and Address=======

The moment I receive your payment, you will get the first payment information of $5000 within an hour and you will pick up the money and I will continue to send you $5000.00 daily till you have finished receiving your total funds of $1.2 miillion USD. Hoping to hear from you Soonest.

My Regards to your family.
YOURS SINCERELY

MRS. JESSICA EZEH
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Text Or Call me here: TEL:+229-666 73 695

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#332008 by AlanJones Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:05 am
Reply-to: "Rev. Frank Brown" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998838231

WELCOME TO MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER
Welcome to Money Gram Money Transfer office Cotonou Benin
ADDRESS: 17, BP OPPOSITE POST OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC

Dear Customer:

You are welcome to Money Gram Money Transfer head office Benin Republic. Am Mr. Frank Brown by name, the new director of Money Gram Foreign Operation, I resumed work this week and your daily transfer file was submitted as pending payment in our Bank and after my verification, I called the formal Accountant Officer in-charge of your payment to find out the reason why they are delaying your daily transfer and he explained that you was unable to activate your daily installment account.

However, I don't know your financial capability at this moment and it was the reason why I decided to help in this matter just to make it easy for you to start receiving your daily transfer and am sure to get some share as reward because I know that when you receive the total $2.7Million that you will definitely reward me, I don't want you to lose this fund at this stage after all your efforts.

Most wise people prefer to use this medium Money Gram/western union money transfer now as the best and reliable means of transfer.

Kindly take control of yourself and leave everything to God because I know that from now on, you will be the one to say that our lord is good, so I will advice you to send me your direct phone number because I will text you the MTCN through SMS and attach other information and send through your email box, Sender name Sender’s address with Question and Answer including all documents involve in the transaction.

For this moment i will be very glad for your quick response by sending sum of $55, so that I will quickly do the needful and finalize everything within 2:43pm our local time here, I am giving you every assurance that as soon as i receive the $55 that i will activate your daily installment account and proceed with your first transfer of $5,000.00 before 2:43pm our local time because I will close once its 6:30pm.

Be aware that all verification's and arrangement involve in this transfer has being made in your favor. So I need your maximum co-operation to ensure that strictest confidence is maintained to avoid any further delay. Send the $55 through Western Union Money Transfer or money gram office to below following information and get back to me with scan copy of the MONEY GRAM

Receiver's Name............... ALEX NNANYELUGO
City, Country.... Cotonou, Benin Republic
Text Question.......... Transfer
Answer............. Yes
Amount .......$55
MTCN............
Sender s name...

I felt pains after going through your payment file and found the reason why you have not start receiving your fund from this department and ready to do my utmost to make sure you receive it all. Be rest assured that everything will be finalize the moment I receive the payment of $55.00 usd from you today and you will start picking up your daily payment of $5000.00 immediately until the total amount is completed.

Be rest assured that I will activate your daily installment account and post your first $5,000 USD for you to pick-up today as soon as we receive the activation fee from you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again: should you require additional information or call (+229) 988 382 31 for further urgent attention, as we are here to serve you better. Thank You For Banking With Us..

I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all the hurdles you face.May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead,God bless you.

Waiting for your Urgent Reply

Rev. Frank Brown
Regards
(Director)
WELCOME TO MONEY GRAM MONEY-TRANSFER

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#332593 by AlanJones Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:42 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12069295919

CUSTOMS SERVICES AUTHORITY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FLAGSTAFF PULLIAM AIRPORT ARIZONA UNITED STATES DIRECTOR OFFICE IN CHARGE. MR JEO A. BARLOW 610 W. ASH ST. SUITE 1200. FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA 92101,US

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY;

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT YOUR PACKAGE HERE THAT WAS CONFISCATED BY THE US CUSTOM OFFICE AT FLAGSTAFF PULLIAM AIRPORT, ARIZONA, UNITED STATES. YOUR PACKAGE HAS BEEN HERE FOR LONGTIME DUE TO YOUR DELAY AFTER YOUR AGENT ARRIVED FROM WEST AFRICA WITH A CONSIGNMENT BOX WORTH OF $12,500,000.00 USD AND WE ARE GIVING YOU 12 HOURS FOR YOU TO GET ALL YOUR CLEARANCE PAPER WORKS OUT WITH THE AMOUNT OF $180.00 DOLLARS ONLY, WE NEED IT AT THIS OFFICE BEFORE THIS GIVEN HOURS RUNS OUT OR YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX WILL BE SEIZED AGAIN FOR THE FINAL DIVERSION BY GOVERNMENT OF USA HERE AND YOU WILL LOSE THE CONSIGNMENT BOX,

BESIDES NO CONSIGNMENT BOX LEAVES THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WITHOUT OUR NEEDED ( CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE ) WHICH COST ONLY $180.00 BECAUSE SOMETIME AGO NOW THE DIPLOMAT HAVE BEEN EMAILING YOU TO SEND US OUR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FEES BUT YOU KEEP ON DELAYING THEN WE ADVICE AGAIN IF YOU MISS THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY THAT MEANS IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YOU TO GET THIS CONSIGNMENT AGAIN,

ONCE AGAIN WE NEED YOUR ANXIOUS MAIL DIRECT TO THIS CUSTOM OFFICE BEFORE THIS HOURS FOR YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO LEAVE THIS AIRPORT TO YOUR LOCATION.

THIS IS THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL PAY NOTHING MORE! NOTHING LESS! YOU CAN DIRECT THE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FEES HERE IN ARIZONA CUSTOM HEAD OFFICE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM AS WE WILL GET IT OBTAIN TO ENABLE THE U.S CUSTOM RELEASE THIS DIPLOMAT AGENT TO YOUR DESTINATION. AND WE ARE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ANY PAYMENT TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES AND ALSO NOTED THAT THE REQUIRE PAYMENT OF $180.00 SHALL BE SENT HERE IN ARIZONA FOR SECURITY REASON AS THE HOLDER OF YOUR PACKAGE SO THAT WE WILL GET THE NEEDED PAPER AND HAVE YOUR DELIVERY MAN COMMENCE TO YOUR DELIVERY.

RECEIVER NAME.....GREGORY TURKO
LOCATION ......FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA USA
TEST QUESTION.....SERVICE
ANSWER.....RENDER
AMOUNT:$180
MTCN No#.....
SENDER NAME:...

YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOX IS HERE FOR LONGTIME NOW DUE TO YOUR DELAY AFTER THE DIPLOMAT AGENT ARRIVES FROM AFRICAN WITH THE CONSIGNMENT BOX AND WE ARE TO GIVE YOU 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS? WE NEED IT AT THE OFFICE WITHIN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS

THANK AND GOD BLESS.
BEST REGARDS
MR RICHARD A. BARLOW
CHIEF PATROL AGENT

PHONE: 206 929 5919 -Call or send a text message

FROM CUSTOMS SERVICES AUTHORITY USA

#333758 by AlanJones Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:34 am
Tel. No.: +15092847415

Dear Customer,We give you only 4 working days to receive your fund from our Bank or no more:
The WoodForest National Bank Ohio controlling department controlling of the security transfer CODE which is(WF/200/105/09), the Authentication section codec of this bank concludes the verification of your file. After going through all the documents of claim received by this department with justification and verification from the global strategy United States we are completely satisfied and you have been confirmed.

The WoodForest National Bank concerning wire transfers of your funds.Your letter has been referred to the (JMCB) Legal Division for Funds(US$7.5 Million Dollars) Transferred code. (WF/200/105/09). We are satisfied using Electronic Wire Transfer or Swift Wire Transfer and the rights and liabilities of using of electronic and Swift fund transfer systems are defined by the Electronic Fund Transfer Act.

The regulation, however, which implements this statute, 12 C.F.R. Part 205, Regulation E. specifically states that its provisions are inapplicable to a situation such we must ensure your Funds Transferred to your destination Bank Account between 2 hours.

Considering the volume of your payment, it is right for us to seek for the approval of some money regulatory Boards here in United States before we can carry out the Transfer of an amount of such magnitude to anybody, otherwise any such transfer will be stopped by the Authorities of WoodForest National Bank, and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), since your Transfer is Electronic Transfer or Swift Wire transfer is almost activated with our bank and the only thing holding the final activation of your Account are some certain Approval Documents from the concerned Authorities here in United States, and for that reason, you are required to pay the Sum of $138.00 as this money will be used by our Bank Attorney to Obtain all the necessary documents that will enable the final activation of your Funds.

Urgent reply as i await your email for more explanations

Yours sincerely,
Robert E. Marling Jr.
Bank Email: [email protected]
Phone number +1 509 284 7415
Chairman, Chief Executive Officer,
Chief Executive Officer of Wood-forest National Bank
And Director of Wood-forest National Bank

#335601 by AlanJones Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:21 am
Reply-to: PASTOR MIKE ONYEKA - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22966673695 & +22998771317

UBA Benin Corporate Headquarters:

Address:
Carrefour des trois Banques Avenue Pape Jean Paul II, Cotonou, Benin

Postal Address:
01 BP 2020 Cotonou Benin

Telephone:
+229 66 67 36 95

Fax:
+229 98 77 13 17
E-mail: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Attention Please,

Greetings, am very sorry for taken too much of your time at this moment but please try to understand and bear with me as you go through this urgent message, my name is Mr. MIKE ONYEKA i have tried reaching you on mail all this while, but you fail to respond back to me, please be aware that your matter came to my desk which were dated since on the 01-07-2017 (12) days ago, with the total funds of $250,000 United State Dollars, frankly speaking you are very lucky because you are going to receive your first (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD after responding to our mail, all this while your transfer has been stop because it was under investigation of money laundry by the Ministry of Information and National Orientation and that was the reason your name were among those who were blacklisted, but now we have settle your problem and removed your name from the blacklist, so your funds is free for transfer over to you now.

This is your (8) Ref-control numbers of $12,000 USD:

(1)
5645-3?63 - $1,500USD

(2)
6426-475? - $1,500USD

(3)
9635-?438 - $1,500USD

(4)
3466-49?5 - $1,500USD

(5)
7416-37?5 - $1,500USD

(6)
6406-24?5 - $1,500USD

(7)
6004-14?5 - $1,500USD

(8)
8426-94?5 - $1,500USD

Please do forgive me for taking much of your time for going through this mail which you will conclude by saying that it is just a common thing to you every-day if am not mistaken, we knew that at least you have encounters numbers of similar mails like this before, but please do not mistake that everybody who reach you are all scammer's or either a fraudster as well.

Yes, I agree with you that you have every right to decide not to make any up-front payment if even we do ask for fees/charges from you because of your past scam experiences you had in the past through all this time, but I want to assure you that we are doing our very best to make sure that we get those people arrested that are spoiling the image of our company or who claim to be our staffs by using different name's to scam foreigners like you, we assure you that they will surely get arrested as soon as we have full information's of their were-about.

The only thing you have to do now to receive your funds is as easy and simple if only you urge to follow my advise, as a respectable and honest man and pastor indeed, we normally gives 100% risk-free to all our customers with a limited payment,due to the xmas that is coming up very soon, I have the right to penetrate any office's whenever our customer's find difficulties.

Please take note of this and see the differences because you will surely testify to your friends, families, partners who had been mocking you all this while, the only thing we need from you is to obtain the (A.R.O)Authorization Release Order Certificate, which will reflect in any Money-Gram Office in your country, stating that you are not a victim or you are not a party of money laundry, the (A.R.O) Authorization Release Order Certificate will only cost you the sum of $117 USD (only) remember that this is the only charges for you to pay before your (8) Ref-control
numbers of $12,000 USD will be release to you today.

You are to send the requested fees.

Receiver Name: BASIL MIKE
City: Cotonou
Question: Good
Answer: Work
Amount: $117 Usd Only

Please try and make the $117usd transfer as soon as possible and send the complete payment details across to me, I hope to hear from you soonest so that we can proceed with your transfer immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
PASTOR MIKE ONYEKA
Managing Director Of (Foreign Department)
Money-Gram Head Office
UBA Benin Corporate Headquarters:

#337070 by AlanJones Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:25 pm

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS, REGARDING YOUR APPROVED FUND: $1,500.000.00 DOLLARS.

Somebody called our office and claimed you assign him to receive these funds on your behalf. So i called our head office to be sure before we pay money to the wrong person. It’s clear and understood that you are very much alive and you did not authorize anyone to receive money on your behalf.This case will be handed over to the police board to investigate who this man is he’s trying to steal funds that does not belong to him.The total money is $1,500.000.00 USD and we will be sending you $5,000 daily until the $1,500.000.00 dollars are fully paid to you. Below is the payment details made to you but your name has not been update as the receiver.

Please give us your Address and Full name which you need to receive the money.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT DETAILS POST OUT THIS MORNING

MTCN#: 862-715-5116
Sender: Clarence Corass
Amount: $5,000
Receiver: ********
Question: Transfer code?
Answer: 001

You are required to send $155 for the purchasing of your transfer files to prevent an illegal payments to you.Your name has not be updated on the system as the receiver but we will do that once we receive the required fee from you then we put your name as the receiver.

You are advise to send the fee $155 today. Send it by western union or money gram to the information below,

Receiver Name: TERRY A HEIR
Address: 780 Clearview Dr apt C Greenwood in 46143
State, Indiana

As soon as we receive confirmation of $155 payment from you we will quickly purchase your transfer files and put your name as the receiver. You will receive message back from us then you go and receive your $5,000 today. Please note, you need to go along with your passport ID or your state identity card when you need to pick up the fund transfer today OK. You are entitle to receive your payment today if you do send the $155 today as well. This is the only payment you are required to make in this regards for every other fee have been waived off by the federal ministry Benin.

Look forward hearing from you once you send the fee.

Best Regards,
Mr. TERRY A HEIR.
Tel: (+1) (509) 284-7415
Manager Western Union Office Benin Republic.
Greenwood Indiana.

#337078 by AlanJones Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:37 pm

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS, REGARDING YOUR APPROVED FUND: $1,500.000.00 DOLLARS.

Somebody called our office and claimed you assign him to receive these funds on your behalf. So i called our head office to be sure before we pay money to the wrong person. It’s clear and understood that you are very much alive and you did not authorize anyone to receive money on your behalf.This case will be handed over to the police board to investigate who this man is he’s trying to steal funds that does not belong to him.The total money is $1,500.000.00 USD and we will be sending you $5,000 daily until the $1,500.000.00 dollars are fully paid to you. Below is the payment details made to you but your name has not been update as the receiver.

Please give us your Address and Full name which you need to receive the money.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT DETAILS POST OUT THIS MORNING

MTCN#: 862-715-5116
Sender: Clarence Corass
Amount: $5,000
Receiver: ********
Question: Transfer code?
Answer: 001

You are required to send $155 for the purchasing of your transfer files to prevent an illegal payments to you.Your name has not be updated on the system as the receiver but we will do that once we receive the required fee from you then we put your name as the receiver.

You are advise to send the fee $155 today. Send it by western union or money gram to the information below,

Receiver Name: TERRY A HEIR
Address: 780 Clearview Dr apt C Greenwood in 46143
State, Indiana

As soon as we receive confirmation of $155 payment from you we will quickly purchase your transfer files and put your name as the receiver. You will receive message back from us then you go and receive your $5,000 today. Please note, you need to go along with your passport ID or your state identity card when you need to pick up the fund transfer today OK. You are entitle to receive your payment today if you do send the $155 today as well. This is the only payment you are required to make in this regards for every other fee have been waived off by the federal ministry Benin.

Look forward hearing from you once you send the fee.

Best Regards,
Mr. TERRY A HEIR.
Tel: (+1) (509) 284-7415
Manager Western Union Office Benin Republic.
Greenwood Indiana.