Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#337916 by jlmelson Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:11 pm
http://www.homeraisebengalkitten.com

Thanks for the delivery information. I am so happy that you want to offer a good home for our little baby. This is the most important thing i have ever wanted for the baby. I will begin the adoption papers AND Reservation papers and he will be transported and delivered on the 6th just as you have requested. If you need him before or after due date let me know so we can reschedule the program

All you have to do is to locate the closest Walmart or CVS and do the payment using Moneygram Money transfer

Receiver's Info
Name : BRANDON AJERE
City / State : Midway, Texas
Zip code : 75852
Amount : $500

How soon can you have it done ? Once you are done with the payment, please email me a picture of the receipt from moneygram

Brandon..469 480 8978

THEN WHEN I ASKED FOR A VIDEO OF THE KITTEN HE GAVE ME 100 EXCUSES. WHEN I TOLD HIM NEVERMIND AND HE SENT.....
you are very stupid

[email protected] ------watch out for them!!!
Advertisement

#337941 by Mike Wilson Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:38 pm
Thank you for posting the information on this scam. If you have any additional questions please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon