Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#338080 by Nike07 Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:01 pm
I need help about this scam.

My name is xxxxx. I'm deaf mean use sign language. So my wife look on internet online "www.crownyorkiepuppies.com"find a yorkie. But web is gone. It's $450 off. I'm really interesting to buy yorkie then someone will me email for new account by western union. Then I going to WU and I ask her for send family member for $450. she say it's no and let see your email then my email show her and she say it's scam. Don't buy online internet plus lose your money. I say oh really? I don't know that. So I told someone by email. I say wu say not confirm. What I do? And Someone say try give me chance. I'm search find to money grams. It's somewhere store never help me. I already paid $450 by money grams.
I paid $550 for 2 times total is $1,100 and I paid $850. I don't pay $1,587.84. Because I went to anywhere to WU and money gram and my bank. It's unable to confirm. Plus I gave someone for my ID card and card credit and my ssn. Because of this scam. What I do?
If I don't pay then someone will sue me on court. What I am doing? I apply Fresno police dept. and they said sorry. They don't know how to. Oh my god what I am doing? I'm learn lesson I don't buy online internet. But thank To wu warn me.

Help!! What I doing? Is it just ignore to text and email?
Advertisement

#338081 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:09 pm
It is a scam.

Do not send more money.

You will not be sued or put in jail.

Contact your credit card company and tell them.

Contact all three credit bureau's and put a fraud alert on your account.
Contact Information For the Three Credit Bureaus
Equifax - http://www.equifax.com. P.O. Box 740241. Atlanta, GA 30374-0241. 1-800-685-1111.
Experian - http://www.experian.com. P.O. Box 2104. Allen, TX 75013-0949. 1-888-EXPERIAN (397-3742)
TransUnion - http://www.transunion.com. P.O. Box 1000. Chester, PA 19022. 1-800-916-8800.

Buy or adopt your pet locally where you can physically see the pet and meet the owners.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#338082 by Mike Wilson Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:21 pm
Also file a report at the following two sites, the information that you provide will help build a case against these criminals

http://corporate.moneygram.com/complian ... port-fraud

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#338093 by Nike07 Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:41 pm
Nice to read from you regarding our Yorkie Puppies. we are breeders for over 8years now and so we decided to stop breeding since my wife is not strong health wise .so I and my wife decided to to give these 4 last puppies for free adoption to a good home that is going to take very good care of them and offer everything our puppies need . our babies will go to their new homes with the following accessories # Birth certificate # Document showing transfer of ownership # Health certificate. # 1 year health guarantee # Travel crate . # Playing toys # Brochure of 7 pages with detailed information about each puppy The following are some important information that you need to know about the puppies .

Breed:......................... Yorkshire Terrier
Name:......................... Mimi, Jason, Leo, Cloe.
Age:........................... 14 weeks 3 days and 13weeks
Potential:.................... Perfect Pet
Personality: ............... Loves children and other pets.
Accessories :.............. Complete health documents , pet passport available , cage ,feeding menu , toys , etc .

But i have some Questions I will like to ask you.
- Where are you located?
- Do you have children?
- Do you have a veterinary clinic around your area ?
- What gender do you need? Male or female ?
- How many puppies do you need ?
- Do you Accept to send me pictures of the puppies in the future, so that I can see that the puppies are okay?

The puppies are all vet checked and have all their documents, you can come visit them or pick up the puppies here at my address or will you prefer i send the puppies to you through an animal courier company. I know of some cheap animal delivery companies here that can transport the puppies to you without any problems as they have all their documents ready to move at any time.

Thanks and regards from Bryan and Jane O'Hara
Fargo, ND
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
#338094 by Nike07 Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:42 pm
FOR ANY INQUIRY CONTACT OUR ONLINE ASSISTANCE - 24/24-7/7.

CALL 701-543-7803 NOW

Dear xxxx,

BelSouth Pet Movers wishes to inform you that we have in our keeping your Yorkshire Puppy by Name Cloe registered here at our agency with a flight reservation done by Bryan O'Hara with confirmation Code GHU142214M00PH to be transported to the address

4775 E Shields Ave, Fresno, CA 93726, USA

This puppy will be scheduled for your location address above . You are advised to confirm the address if it is correct so as to avoid any complication at the time of delivery.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

DEAR CLIENT,
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR THE FLIGHT TICKET VIA WESTERN UNION. SO THAT WE COULD MAKE A FULL DELIVERY CARD THAT WILL HELP OUR DELIVERY VAN DRIVER TO DELIVER THIS PUPPY TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS. THIS DELIVERY CARD THAT WILL CONTAIN YOUR FULL DELIVERY DETAILS SUCH AS YOUR FULL NAMES,ZIP CODE,HOME AND STREET ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR CITY AND THIS CARD CAN NOT BE ISSUED OUT WITHOUT THE TOTAL FEE FOR THE FLIGHT TICKET BEEN PAID AS OUR DIRECTOR'S HAVE TO APPROVE THE PAYMENT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY TO YOUR HOME.
SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW ON HOW YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE DIRECTOR VIA WESTERN UNION .

NB.
WE USUALLY USE BANKS ACCOUNT AND CREDIT CARDS FOR PAYMENT WHEN BOOKING FLIGHT BUT OUR PET ACCOUNTS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER AN AUDITING PROCESS WHICH MEANS NO FUNDS CAN BE PAID NOR DISBURSED FROM THE ACCOUNT UNTIL THE AUDITING PROCESS IS OVER. SO IN THE MEAN TIME THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAVE PUT IN PLACE THAT ALL PAYMENT BELOW $3500 FOR ALL TRANSACTION PETS/LIVESTOCK RELATED WILL BE MADE VIA WESTERN UNION YOU WILL CLEARLY COPY THE ADDRESS BELOW AND GO TO THE NEAREST MONEY TRANSFER - WESTERN UNION STORE AROUND YOUR LOCATION AND EFFECTUATE THE PAYMENTS TO THE NAMES AND ADDRESS OF THE CASHIER YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PAY VIA MONEY TRANSFER - WESTERN UNION . ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO THE WESTERN UNION STORE AT YOUR LOCATION AND USE THE WESTERN UNION INDIVIDUAL TRANSFER SERVICE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE NAMES AND ADDRESS PROVIDED TO AS IT READS BELOW.

THIS IS THE ADDRESS YOU HAVE TO USE TO MAKE THE WESTERN UNION
PAYMENT ADDRESS FOR THE FLIGHT TICKET

NAME............... Mackenzie Muyeson
DESTINATION/ COUNTRY....USA
STATE.......................... MARYLAND
CITY............................... BALTIMORE
POSTAL CODE ................................. 21203
AMOUNT TO BE PAID.........US$450

WESTERN UNION STORE LOCATION
CHECK INTO CASH #09181, 4188 E Dakota Ave Ste 105, Fresno, CA 93726-5268

Find a WESTERN UNION agent. Here are some of the Nearest WESTERN UNION Store located in your area.

Step 2
Visit your WESTERN UNION agent, taking some personal identification* with you.

Step 3
Complete a simple ‘send’ form with the cashier details above and hand this to the WESTERN UNION agent along with $450 and the transfer fee†.

Step 4
You will be given a 10 digits MTCN number for WESTERN UNION payment.
Email us immediately the 10 digits MTCN number found on the receipt and also email us a copy of scan receipt.

NB: Payment Hint to customers:
There are 2 types of money transfers with WESTERN UNION and MONEY GRAM . They are listed below with their characteristics.

TRANSFER TYPE AIM OF TRANSFER CHARGES DURATION FOR ACTIVATION

1. Commercial Transfer Customer - Company $50 12 hours activation

2.. Casual Transfer To relative or Friend $25 15 minutes activation

From the above we can conclude that the commercial transfer type is more expensive and slowest, so we do usually advice our customers to use the second transfer option, which is the casual transfer type, since it is cheaper and fastest. So If you are asked the purpose or why the transfer, say it is a for a relative or friend to avoid high charges and thereby prompting a quick payment activation.

WE WILL BE WAITING FOR THE TRANSFER NUMBER SUCH AS THE
(10 DIGIT MTCN ) NUMBER AND THE SENDER'S NAMES OF THE MONEY TRANSFER SO THAT WE CAN ACTIVATE THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PUPPY. SO AS SOON AS YOU'RE THROUGH WITH THE PAYMENT JUST GET BACK TO US WITH ALL THE PAYMENT DETAILS WE ASK FROM YOU SO THAT WE CAN E-MAIL YOU THE DELIVERY SCHEDULE OF YOUR PUPPY TODAY SO YOU WILL HAVE TO BE AT HOME AND WAIT FOR THE ARRIVAL OF THE PUPPY AS YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN A DOCUMENT BEFORE COLLECTING THE PUPPY FROM OUR DELIVERY VAN BUS AGENT WHO WILL DO THE HOME DELIVERY
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.