Information on romance scams and scammers.
#338962 by malu53 Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:55 am
CoolGuyInUSA10970 on metrodate
Donald Eger

About Me
Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Education: Graduate School
Children: I have children
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Relationship Status: Divorced

About My Match
Looking For: Dating & Romance

Tell us a little about yourself:
I am a very simple and easy going man who has been lonely for too long and just wants to know how it feels to be in love again,
i am a little old fashioned and not much of an internet person,i really love my job and also love travelling and visiting new places,
i am very very romantic and i am a one woman man,i wonder sometimes how it is possible for some men to be with more than one woman because
i just can not do such,i love good music no matter the type and i drink wine,i can say i have done well for myself and all i need to make me
whole is a woman that will love me for me and i can spend the rest of my life with.
I speak these languages: English,Spanish
My turn-ons and what I’m looking for in a person: I am looking for a God fearing good hearted and simple woman that i can call my own and can possibly spent the rest of my life with
My turn-offs and traits I avoid from a potential partner: I do not like arrogant woman who do not believe in anything.
My favorite music: I just like good music depending on my mood
My favorite pets or animals: Dogs and cats

Image <<<UK actor Ray Richardson

Hello Pretty,my name is Donald and i am very new to this whole online dating thing,i was going trough your profile and was hoping we could get to know each other more my number is 305-340-4475 or email me directly on donaldeger111 at gmail.com will be very glad if you text me.take care

phone number 305-340-4475
Provider: Neutral Tandem
Advertisement