Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#336024 by HannahsDad Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:12 am
DCM Travel at http://dcmtravelgroup.com

DCM travel is a full provision travel agency dedicated to the business and leisure travel needs of companies, groups, organizations and individuals throughout all continents. One of the most important factors in our success is the day-to-day involvement in the business by our owners. Decisions can be made quickly and effectively with a dedicated staff that averages over 5 years experience in the travel industry.

Our business was built on providing quality service to the business and entertainment traveler. While the role of the travel management company is rapidly changing, we have moved ahead to utilize advanced technology, and the highest quality personnel to maintain our superior level of service and cost savings.

All of our corporate partnerships are entered into with the understanding that long-term relationships are fundamental to the success of our business and yours. Our travel programs are built upon quality, cost and service; which will provide your company with the very best in Travel Management.

Corporate services
We utilize a comprehensive online booking tool, enabling individuals to make travel arrangements that comply with corporate travel policies and expense guidelines. Customers can seek out cost efficient airline and hotel services by using the travel agency reservation systems and web search engines.

Personal Services
We are committed to delivering quality service, superior value and a unique opportunity to create long lasting partnerships. The growth and sustainability of the agency is directly aligned with our focus of giving back within the communities we are doing business.

Meeting Services
We have extensive experience facilitating the management and budget of services for local, regional and international meetings and events. We know every meeting is an opportunity to create a lasting impression, maximize your investment and achieve your business goals.

16 West 13th St New York, NY 10018
t: +1 646 580 1194
[email protected]

84 Queen Street Brisbane, QLD 4000
t: +61 7 3102 6566
[email protected]

15 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M5E 1K3
t: +1 416 368 1532
[email protected]

Created anonymously 18th April 2017 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#339082 by Minchin Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:24 pm
Hi, could you elaborate more on why the DCM travel group is a scam? I applied and got offered a job. I am being skeptical about it and tried to do some more research and I saw this. I'd appreciate if you could discuss more about it. Thanks! :D
#339084 by Bryon Williams Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:31 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

If any of the information posted above your post matches it is a scam.

If you have to pay money for any reason then it is a scam.

Please post the emails received minus your personal information.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#339087 by Minchin Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:01 pm
Ouch and I thought I got a job. Thanks though!
Below are some information from the email sent to me:
______________________________________________________________________________________
We have considered your summary on the website Indeed. The DCM Travel Group opens some new career potential in the tourist industry for those looking for the part-time and full-time job.

Current Opening:

Client Coordinator:

• Base salary 3600AUD/month + bonuses;
• Office/Home-based location;
• Health, dental, life and disability insurance

As an option a candidate is suggested to conclude an agreement for the duration of training. In case a candidate is confident that he/she will pass the final testing
successfully - he/she is also suggested to sign an employment agreement directly after training (duration of agreement is 1 year).
Within the course of training you will not be engaged in the sales or client attraction.
Please consider this email an official job offer from our company.
If you're interested, please send request to full documents.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for confirmation. I wait for your documents during the day today. If you have questions, ask me.
You will work in your city from home at 9 am-11am for two weeks. In a month your salary will be 3600AUD per month + the bonus you receive from each transaction (cash). In a week you process two transactions. Your task this payment processing. On your account money from clients will arrive. Your task to receive the amount in bank branch and to send addressed to the agent that he could pay the residence in other country (a car rental, the room in hotel, an excursion, exhibitions, river cruises, air flights).
________________________________________________________________________________________
#339088 by Bryon Williams Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:05 pm
Your task this payment processing.

The scammer wants you to receive stolen money from other scam victims and send the money to him.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/