Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
Advertisement

#329725 by Bryon Williams Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:57 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

Can you please post the emails sent to you minus your personal information.

Also post phone numbers and email addresses.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#339447 by cdoba1966 Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:03 pm
I wrote to this scammer about a pup, they wanted to ship it and maybe a few more to me same day after I wired money through walmart., etc. Well, they disapeared when I asked if I could pick the pup up!1 COMPLETE SCAMMERS!!!! I will paste the emails.

Re: Boston Terrier Puppies
[email protected]

We are actually going to be in Pennsylvania this weekend and would like to pick him up, is that possible?

Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 12:21:37 PM
To:
Subject: Boston Terrier Puppies

Hello,
I appreciate your interest in my Boston Terrier Puppies. Oreo is still available and Ready to Go to his new home. He is AKC registered and up to date on all shots and vaccines (Distemper, ParaInfluenza, bordetella, Parvovirus and Hepatitis, Rabies shot),with valid vet and vet registration papers here intact with me.

We are selling on 50% discount now which make the price to be $600 for each puppy. Shipping is free since we have a coupon of shipping puppies free. It's your chance to get the deal. Shipping is via airplane and Its a same day delivery..

Our puppies love to play and have good temperament with kids and other pets. They are raised in our home with our kids.Payment is via BitcoinWallet, Western Union, Walmart2Walmart or MoneyGram and we ship once payment is done..

I am in Richmond, VA.

Let me know how soon you want him? Where are you located? How many puppies do you want?

Looking forward to read from you

Regard,
Neil and Angela
#370440 by Mike Wilson Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:30 pm
Hello,
Sorry to hear about the wasted time but glad that you discovered the scam before you lost money to the scam.

Please post the full email where he describes the puppy, include all contact information such as the email address and telephone number. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon