Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#339667 by jimie2000 Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:21 am
Confirm???
Before this i get email from barclays bank...also want to buy my item...but he said minimum transfer only rm1000 malaysia....he want me to transfer rm600 for balance because my item only rm400.......any opinion?
Advertisement

#345363 by Ahmad wakil Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:14 am
I need help here!!!
I just got a customer saying that he transfer RM 500 to buy my item that only cost RM 47 ,he says that the bank he is currently using cannot transfer below RM 500 . The bank will temporarily hold the RM 500 until I gave him a refund of RM 447.He is using a credit Europe bank from Dubai.He also told me to send the item to his friend in Perak and transfer the refund to his agent in bank rakyat .Is this true or scam..plz I need help....
#347982 by sxfea009 Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:43 pm
Here's another example of someone who wanted to scam me with a slightly different tactic. This 'girl' approached me on shopee and asked about my products. 'She' gave me her whatsapp number and then asked me to dm her. I agree although I thought it was weird for her to want to do her transactions using a much safer platform but still proceeded to contact her. She then agreed to buy my product and proceeded to ask me for my bank acc details, and my email address. I was a bit peeved to as why she needed my email address so I have my my secondary gmail. Turns out my gut feeling was right and the person wanted to scam me. There were many things wrong with the transaction but the main thing is, why would she had transferred money through Credit Europe Bank, under the name of xxxx, but then asked for the refund to be delivered to xxxx through Maybank? It's a shitty scam.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed outside links and names with no evidence.
#350711 by nurul02031987 Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:50 am
Hai.. today i got email from a customer said that she has transfer 500.00 into my account. i want to know it is scam or not. my product is about 75.00. she said that the balance i need to transfer to another account then the full amount will be release to my account..this transaction is via internetbanking.
#350712 by Bryon Williams Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:54 am
Start a new thread.

Please post the emails sent to you with the email address.

Remove your name, email address and etc from them prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#361423 by Ali Ali Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:25 am
This situation is happening tome right now. He/she wants me to send the item first before the money will be transferred to my account which is odd. The bank was royal bank in gmail [email protected]

This happened to me already in the past and they want the items first but the Bank name is ING. This is so weird.
#377712 by Fastjhone8 Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:52 am
hi got the same thing but i did post item
she said after i send the shipment to her she will pay me but she payed by this scam
sry for bad english
now she is like skipping me she in new jersy usa
pls help me wht can i do?
pls help can i complain about this?
#377713 by AlanJones Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:07 am
Unfortunately, it is likely that your item is gone, but you could try contacting the courier to see if it is possible to stop the shipment.

Also report the crime to your local police.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#379018 by Mike Wilson Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:09 am
The email address [email protected] belongs to a scammer who is trying to steal more money from you. Stop all contact without telling him that you know it is q scam. Just go silent and ignore him.

if you have any additional questions please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#381654 by Cypher Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:56 pm
***NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT CREDIT EUROPE BANK- FROM MR FRANCIS JOHN***
Inbox
x

[email protected]
4:11 AM (1 hour ago)
to me, Service

image.png

TRANSFER ORDER
The Online Transfer Order From Credit Europe Bank ® Has Been Approved.

The Wire Transfer Order from Credit Europe Bank® Online Banking has been Approved.

TRANSACTION NUMBER :- 1012314111313800

Dear Valued Customer- Jayanth Sreejith,
You have an Instant Payment.

This is as a regard of an online transfer transferred to you by Mr Francis John and the total amount transferred is Rs.62,000. Below are the additional information regarding the online bank transfer to your account because there are certain terms to be executed before we approve your account with the whole amount.You are requested to contact us with the Shipment Receipt (Scanned) for confirmation so that we can approve the whole amount to your bank account.
Email: [email protected]

NOTE:Our management advises you that this is to protect the seller/buyer interest in the course of the transaction.

image.png
RECEIPT

EUROPE BANK ELECTRONIC TRANSFER
ACCOUNT NAME:
Jayanth Sreejith

BANK NAME:
HDFC Bank

ACCOUNT NUMBER:
#:50100238352836
AMOUNT TRANSFER :
Rs.62,000
DATE : FEBRUARY 15, 2019
TRANSFER ID
EB/05/17/317 Account Ending in: 0064
Francis John has sent you money ..

Transfer On Hold...

Transfer Current Percentage Done: 98%
Transfer On Hold... Shipment Details Is Needed.....

Questions? email us : You may contact Credit Europe Bank customer service at the reply mail

and Quote the Above Transfer Number for quick recognition of this transaction or reply to this message directly using the reply button in your email to submit the required information .
Thanks for using and choosing Europe Bank for your online transfer.
© Credit Europe Bank© , 1999 -2019. All rights reserved.

Authorized Signature

*** BE WARNED ***
PLEASE NOTE: In order to prevent fraud this transaction is fully monitored by the EUROPEAN CRIME POLICE FORCE (EUROPOL)

This is fake right?
I was contacted through WhatsApp and the number was +17175001246