Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#255525 by AlanJones Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:23 am
Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +254720219357

Approaches victims on LinkedIn

Good Day
I pray that this message finds you in good health.

My name is Lunani David i am a seller of Gold and Diamonds located in Nairobi Kenya I am contacting you because i am looking for buyers of gold worldwide and i would like to take this opportunity to introduce my self to you .

In case you don't deal in Gold please connect me to any buyer you may know because you will earn yourself a commission of

3000$ PER KG. i look forward to develop a good business relationship between us.

Waiting to hear from you.

Gold (AU) 98.17%
Quality: 23+ carat
Shape: Nugget/Dust/ Dore bar

Quantity: 250Kg
Prize: $28,000 Per Kg

Skype davidlunani

Tel +254720219357

here is my email, [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#339962 by Dankooko Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:19 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by the pathetic dumb scammer, to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these cockroaches will go to steal from their innocent victims.

Mr Jones Allan, Am surprised seeing this post that Mr Lunani David is scam, question Do you have proof?
I 'm Dan From New York i here confirm that David is not scammer, i have transacted with him 3 three times and i have been successful, i have proof , did he take money from? did he sign contract with you? did he fail to deliver?
Tell the world, and i speak am heading next week to meet him for another transaction, can you please delete your false allegations from that seller....? be sincere to yourself and to your God And to this platform and tell the world the truth...Thanks
#339965 by AlanJones Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:39 pm
Dankooko wrote:I 'm Dan From New York

How strange then that your IP address says Nairobi, Kenya

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.212.62.197
Originating ISP: Wananchi-
City: Nairobi
Country of Origin: Kenya
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

I think if any further proof was needed that LUNANI DAVID - [email protected] is a scammer, you've just provided it, along with your poor command of English, which is indicative of an African who has never been to the USA.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#340005 by AlanJones Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:42 pm
Email address used by scammer for his fake "Dankooko" account here - [email protected]. Email address links to a fake Facebook profile in the name of "Dan Kooko".

Lives in Moscow, Russia
From Irkutsk, Russia

#340006 by AlanJones Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:45 pm
Telephone number +254720219357 provides some interesting results on Facebook

*URGENT URGENT*
I need 5 *babysitters* from *Uganda* to DUBAI
Salary $400
visa and tickets provided
*S/C APPLICABLE*
Call +254720219357 for more details

The above was posted by Mettaman L Davids.