Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#340272 by AlanJones Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:26 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998645199

Dear Beneficiary,

Re-Change of Funds Ownership.

This is to inform you that United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC), has approved the sum of One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($1.500.000.00) to compensate you for your lost in the hands of fraudsters and scammers as directed by the new Secretary General of United Nations.

I am Dr.Buam Atekpa , United Nations Compensation Commission coordinator here in Benin Republic. I wish to inform you that Your Over-due Compensation Payment File from United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) valued U$D1.5 million was brought to my desk this morning.

(a). The Administrator of the United Nations and American Government Programmed here in Benin Republic said that they would confiscate your fund to the government treasury, just because you refused to pay for the final release stamp fee of your fund which is $187.00 only.

(b). I received a letter that your unclaimed approved payment by United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) which has
been overdue for payment should now be paid to Gary Johnson Lee from your Country. In the said letter titled change of Beneficiary/Ownership. Its clearly stated that you are dead and that he is your next of kin, it went further to say you signed a deed and an agreement with Gary Johnson Lee to become your beneficiary before your untimely death.

Officially arrangement had been concluded for the approved funds transfer into his account. But because of the elaborate global scam, I decided to contact you first for confirmation before transferring the funds and if after seven working days, no response is
received from you, it will be assumed that you are dead and as such authorization and approval will be granted on behalf of Gary Johnson Lee to claim/receive your fund.

But if you are well and alive not dead then confirm this letter and reconfirm your Information without any further delay.

Below is the information you are expected to re-confirm.

Full Name: ......
Address: .......
Nationality:......
Sex: .....
Date of Birth: ......
Mobile Phone: .......
Driver's license or any copy of Your Identity: .....

Please feel free to contact me on this email address ( [email protected] ) only for further clarifications regarding this matter.

You can View this page for your perusal: http://www.uncc.ch

Sincerely, I WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

Dr.Buam Atekpa
(UNCCC)
+229-98645199

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement